Sign In

Faust's (Character) Interview Thread!

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, one and all! To a special thread that Faust had the sort of idea for a few days ago, and finally got around to working on! Ever wanted to ask one of Faust's character's a question? Ever cu

Yuno: Uwaaaaaaah!!! Yuno's still embarrassed to be thinking about that kind of thing again! Y..Yuno's usually able to contain her tinkle tank....But..maybe one day...If Faust asks her really really ni

Yuno: A..Ah..! It's..kind of embarrassing, but Yuno had to hold her tinkle in for...Yuno thinks it was Nine hours. The plumbing was being fixed at Yuno's place, and...She wasn't allowed to use her pot

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

lol There were many interesting questions here.

I have some questions for Faust's Mother

Hi Faust's Mother, 

What do you think of what happened to Yuno and Fuast after you go to the movies on Easter?
What do you think about Yuno not having gone to the toilet at the movies? What do you think about Yuno not being able to do that, and what do you think about Faust kissing Yuno?

I would like to ask Yuno if she will be able to meet Faust's Mother again

I would like to ask O.M.O.R.A , What is the Max capacity of her tank?

( And I guess we will never know about Faust's Mother bladder :'[ )

3 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

lol There were many interesting questions here.

I have some questions for Faust's Mother

Hi Faust's Mother, 

What do you think of what happened to Yuno and Fuast after you go to the movies on Easter?
What do you think about Yuno not having gone to the toilet at the movies? What do you think about Yuno not being able to do that, and what do you think about Faust kissing Yuno?

I would like to ask Yuno if she will be able to meet Faust's Mother again

I would like to ask O.M.O.R.A , What is the Max capacity of her tank?

( And I guess we will never know about Faust's Mother bladder :'[ )

Faust's Mother: Oh, I have a sneaking suspicion of what happened between a lovely young lady, and my son. They have needs too, after all.
And, Yuno is perfectly capable of choosing what she thinks is best. I believe she had her reasons for doing so.... And...I definitely would not mind adding Yuno to our family, officially. She's already like a daughter to me.

Yuno: Yuno would like to see Faust's mother again! She's a rather nice, pleasant woman...And, She helped Yuno throughout childhood. So, she's more than happy to greet her again.

O.M.O.R.A.: My Internal capacity is approximately over two liters. However, at that level, my processes might be a bit....troubled, and I would initiate flooding by that point. My processes do like working, after all...

AuthorFaust: One day, you might be able to find out.

17 minutes ago, Faust said:

Faust's Mother: Oh, I have a sneaking suspicion of what happened between a lovely young lady, and my son. They have needs too, after all.
And, Yuno is perfectly capable of choosing what she thinks is best. I believe she had her reasons for doing so.... And...I definitely would not mind adding Yuno to our family, officially. She's already like a daughter to me.

But do not you think it would be better if she used the toilet? Poor girl she seems to have tried very hard to keep everything in at home

19 minutes ago, Faust said:

Yuno: Yuno would like to see Faust's mother again! She's a rather nice, pleasant woman...And, She helped Yuno throughout childhood. So, she's more than happy to greet her again.

Yes, but will not you feel ashamed to have an accident in front of her?
And What do you think about Faust became a girl for some reason?? lol

20 minutes ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: One day, you might be able to find out.

AuthorFaust!!!!!! You still give some light to my hopes.  :') :desperate2: By the way, I really love all your story xD thank for that

But do not you think it would be better if she used the toilet? Poor girl she seems to have tried very hard to keep everything in at home

Yes, but will not you feel ashamed to have an accident in front of her?
And What do you think about Faust became a girl for some reason?? lol

AuthorFaust!!!!!! You still give some light to my hopes.  :') :desperate2: By the way, I really love all your story xD thank for that

Faust's Mother: Oh, it would have been for the best, likely. But....Something tells me there's more to this than meets the eye..If you catch my drift. *wink*

Yuno: Yu...Yuno is embarrassed, but Yuno has...done it before. She's known his mother for so long, she might as well be Yuno's mother. S..So..It's  a bit..easier to process.  And, male....female...or anything in between, Yuno will always love Faust. No matter what! ...Though, Yuno would have to figure out how to work with other girls that way....

AuthorFaust: Faust is glad to help. Faust just wonders if you have any questions for the author himself.

I really fear that I do not have questions for the AuthorFaust (I'm sorry I'm really bad with questions :depressed::depressed2:)  Basically I wanted to tease a little Yuno about her accident, but my biggest curiosity is about Faust's Mother (man I really do not know how to speak "Faust's Mother" without embarrassing me imagining a misunderstanding :cry: )

But taking advantage of the situation, Yuno, what panties are you wearing now and how many times have you used the potty today?

I really fear that I do not have questions for the AuthorFaust (I'm sorry I'm really bad with questions :depressed::depressed2:)  Basically I wanted to tease a little Yuno about her accident, but my biggest curiosity is about Faust's Mother (man I really do not know how to speak "Faust's Mother" without embarrassing me imagining a misunderstanding :cry: )

But taking advantage of the situation, Yuno, what panties are you wearing now and how many times have you used the potty today?

Yuno:, Yuno is unsure if she should answer that....but, Yuno feels it would be okay. So, Yuno is wearing pink stripes today! Yuno's only been to the potty twice today, though she usually only goes four or five times. Unless it's Taco night. Then, It's all up in the air......

Four or five times???? Do not you think you're doing too much  potty breaks Yuno?
Well, only 2 times today?? It means do you have to go now?
And what happend in a " taco night ", Yuno please can explain me what is a taco night ??

Yuno: W...well, Yuno doesn't want to have any...untimely accidents.... And..No...not..quite yet. Though, Yuno did just each lunch......
Yuno: As for Taco Night, Yuno's always been a bit....uneasy with some foods. Tacoes are one of the things that upsets Yuno's tummy, and she has to..... *Blush*

Yuno: Yuno'd...prefer to not elaborate.

But Yuno wil not wet her panties if she don't was a weak bladder ;)

I am thinking of suggesting to faust in during 1 holiday, to forbid Yuno to use the potty and to wet the panties, without potty for Yuno.

What does Faust and Yuno think about it?

I think I'm going to close the questions now, I feel like I can ask questions all night long (and it would be tiring for Faust's Author lol)

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
On 4/28/2017 at 5:52 PM, Faust said:

Yuno: W...well, Yuno doesn't want to have any...untimely accidents.... And..No...not..quite yet. Though, Yuno did just each lunch......
Yuno: As for Taco Night, Yuno's always been a bit....uneasy with some foods. Tacoes are one of the things that upsets Yuno's tummy, and she has to..... *Blush*

Yuno: Yuno'd...prefer to not elaborate.

So Yuno have you had any accidents this summer?

9 hours ago, omoking said:

So Yuno have you had any accidents this summer?

Yuno: Yuno has been...mostly accident free over the summer. But, there's lots of moments where Yuno's drank far too much for the heat, and well...Umm......Yuno just really has to pay more attention to how long the lines in the bathrooms can be.....

41 minutes ago, Faust said:

Yuno: Yuno has been...mostly accident free over the summer. But, there's lots of moments where Yuno's drank far too much for the heat, and well...Umm......Yuno just really has to pay more attention to how long the lines in the bathrooms can be.....

but Yuno, you don't think that Faust maybe like to see when you forget about how long the potty lines can be?? 

Yuno we already know, about you really don't like to pee in anything that not be a potty ( beside when you're about pop up your tinkle tank ) but are you ok with " leak in the pool or sea " ??

Fauxst how was the first time when you need to pee like a girl?? Do you need some help from Yuno? and you dold it a bit longer just intentionally?

but Yuno, you don't think that Faust maybe like to see when you forget about how long the potty lines can be?? 

Yuno we already know, about you really don't like to pee in anything that not be a potty ( beside when you're about pop up your tinkle tank ) but are you ok with " leak in the pool or sea " ??

Fauxst how was the first time when you need to pee like a girl?? Do you need some help from Yuno? and you dold it a bit longer just intentionally?

Yuno: *BLUSH* Yuno...Yuno knows Faust would want to see it....A...and no! Yuno would never consider peeing or leaking in a pool, or in the sea....

Fauxst:  It was....a bit difficult. I didn't ask Yuno for any help, but...I did kind of soak everything. It felt...kind of good though.....I didn't even think of intentionally holding out, to see what it feels like though.

23 minutes ago, Faust said:

Yuno: *BLUSH* Yuno...Yuno knows Faust would want to see it....A...and no! Yuno would never consider peeing or leaking in a pool, or in the sea....

I know, but come on Yuno, imagine .... you are on the beach, the lines are gigantic, all the potties are occupied by very desperate girls relieving their tinkle tanks, and you've been drinking all day, with Faust encouraging you to drink more and more liquid more and more, and your bladder is so full it's already looking like a cute, visible bulge, your childhood and bladder is begging to release all this liquid while the waves are making all the noise that the sea does, you look and see all that water agitated, just like the contents inside your bladder ..... but even then you still would not pee in the sea ??

I know, but come on Yuno, imagine .... you are on the beach, the lines are gigantic, all the potties are occupied by very desperate girls relieving their tinkle tanks, and you've been drinking all day, with Faust encouraging you to drink more and more liquid more and more, and your bladder is so full it's already looking like a cute, visible bulge, your childhood and bladder is begging to release all this liquid while the waves are making all the noise that the sea does, you look and see all that water agitated, just like the contents inside your bladder ..... but even then you still would not pee in the sea ??

Yuno: *Blushes* W..Well...Yuno....would..still try to hold out.... Unless...of course..Faust were to take her to a more..private area.... And..well..Swimsuits are meant to get wet, aren't they? Yuno....Well, if those things all occurred at once..Yuno..Might be willing.... If Faust permitted it, of course...

20 minutes ago, Faust said:

Yuno: *Blushes* W..Well...Yuno....would..still try to hold out.... Unless...of course..Faust were to take her to a more..private area.... And..well..Swimsuits are meant to get wet, aren't they? Yuno....Well, if those things all occurred at once..Yuno..Might be willing.... If Faust permitted it, of course...

But what if it does not take you to a private area inside the ocean, and not let you pee, even being in this way ??

By the way, Has Faust ever been bad to you and forbid you to use the potty for some period of time or to let Yuno wear jeans and put a padlock on the button to prevent you from pulling your pants down and using the potty?

But what if it does not take you to a private area inside the ocean, and not let you pee, even being in this way ??

By the way, Has Faust ever been bad to you and forbid you to use the potty for some period of time or to let Yuno wear jeans and put a padlock on the button to prevent you from pulling your pants down and using the potty?

Yuno: Then...Yuno might end up wetting herself... *Blush* It's..an embarrassing thought!!! Yuno doesn't want to worry about that! And...No, Faust has never been cruel to Yuno...Even if she wouldn't mind it sometime.....Just a little bit.