Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What to do if you have to poo?

I think there must be more people who know the following situation:

You just preapared some great omorashi experience, you drank much and just wait for it to happen, in constantly growing desperation.
(Maybe you also do not have all the time of the world or not enough drinks)
And then suddenly, right before you think you are reaching a 10 in desperation, you have to poo...

I am really not into poo, or sh**** pants. And for me there is no way to just pee or poo if i need to do both.
What do you do in such a situation? Any tricks? Or just experiences?

Edited by Espor (see edit history)

Oh, I have been in that situation many many times... :/ I can't either just pee or poop without another coming out.

Most of the time I just give up and go to the bathroom which sucks.

Then, sometimes I just do both in my pants... Yes, it tends to be gross and cleaning up is awful but sometimes it is just worth it to be able to pee pants.

I guess I'm fortunate in that it's nigh-impossible for me to pee whilst sitting down...at most I might leak a little if I'm extremely desperate to pee, but otherwise it's pretty much a non-issue.  I still really hate being interrupted by that need at all whilst doing holds, though, so I have a few recommendations for precautions to prevent it:

Perhaps counter-intuitively, staying regular helps.  Fibre, magnesium, and suchlike.  If you can get yourself going on a reliable schedule, you can plan holds around it to be sure it's already been taken care of.

I highly recommend well-hydrated holds, if you don't have an aversion to doing those.  Since they progress over a shorter span of time, there's less need to worry, and the prep time of getting hydrated may help clean you out before the need to pee gets severe enough to be interesting.

Finally, planning holds for times when you won't be eating a significant amount is also a good idea, especially if combined with the above.  If nothing's going in, it's a lot less likely that anything will be coming out.

Those are the things that work for me, and results may vary for others, but hopefully they may be of at least some assistance.

On 5/29/2016 at 1:42 PM, Espor said:

I think there must be more people who know the following situation:

You just preapared some great omorashi experience, you drank much and just wait for it to happen, in constantly growing desperation.
(Maybe you also do not have all the time of the world or not enough drinks)
And then suddenly, right before you think you are reaching a 10 in desperation, you have to poo...

I am really not into poo, or sh**** pants. And for me there is no way to just pee or poo if i need to do both.
What do you do in such a situation? Any tricks? Or just experiences?

I've found it difficult to urinate upside-down. If you really really want the experience which was planned then I suppose you can try this, but it's not actually proven. If you try to take a different set of underwear and crap upside-down, it just might work to hold in the urine.

On 2.6.2016 at 3:32 AM, omovladz said:

I've found it difficult to urinate upside-down. If you really really want the experience which was planned then I suppose you can try this, but it's not actually proven. If you try to take a different set of underwear and crap upside-down, it just might work to hold in the urine.

That sounds very difficult :D 
I think i don´t want to try this. 

But thank you :)

• 3 months later...

This can be a problem and there are three strategies I use to manage it. 

1. Ignore it, and if a log happens to slide out unavoidably just embrace the experience. I guess this is not for you. I have done this occasionally but the problem is that I favour tight jeans for wetting and a big firm log is very uncomfortable to do in them.

2. If there is any hint of a need to release a turd or any feeling of a load developing then do your best to expel it before you start, or at least before you get to 50% bladder capacity. Obviously this is not a foolproof approach; there are two ways it can go wrong. Firstly you might have to push so hard your half-full bladder voids involuntarily putting you behind schedule. Secondly you may still not be able to take a dump at this point with the need coming on later.

3. This is my usual approach - plan around a double bladder filling. Get your bladder filled, which will encourage the #2 to ready itself for evacuation. Sit on the bog and release bladder and bowel as well if it is full. If you have been drinking at a high rate the bladder will refill rapidly irrespective of further fluid consumption - usually in about one hour. This just means you need to schedule an extra hour in your planning. Generally this is no big deal if you plan around it.

Honestly, if you just keep drinking water then going to the toilet to poo isn't a big deal. Your bladder will be empty, but if you've been drinking right then it will soon fill up again.

And for the guys, you could try sitting on the toilet and pulling your pants down from your butt, but leave them covering your front. Then you can defecate into the toilet and piss in your pants at the same time. Probably won't be the same wetting experience but I'm sure it'd be interesting to try :p

13 hours ago, fleekbar166 said:

Honestly, if you just keep drinking water then going to the toilet to poo isn't a big deal. Your bladder will be empty, but if you've been drinking right then it will soon fill up again.

And for the guys, you could try sitting on the toilet and pulling your pants down from your butt, but leave them covering your front. Then you can defecate into the toilet and piss in your pants at the same time. Probably won't be the same wetting experience but I'm sure it'd be interesting to try :p

I'm sure we're all familiar with the rapid desperation technique, wherein you drink at an elevated level for a period of prep time and go to the toilet whenever you feel the need. I did this a while ago, but rather than going to the toilet during the prep period I just wet myself whenever I needed to go. Then I switched to dry pants for the actual hold. At any rate, during the prep period I found myself needing to poo, and I did exactly what you suggest. I pulled my pants down part way, pooped in the toilet, and pissed through my already soaked jeans and underwear at the same time. It's true that it's not the same experience, but it was pretty fucking exciting.

But in general if I feel the need to poo and I'm playing by myself, I just shit myself along with the pee. But that's something I enjoy, so bla.

As someone with absolutely zero interest in poo or anything related to it, I've learned, for guys anyway, just to squeeze the shaft as if you're trying to still the flow of water from a garden hose, and then push out the poop as much as possible. When you're done, release. You'll lose a few squirts of pee, but you won't cause the dam to break. I find this works quite well.

Well idk about you but for me when i drink a lot of soda or lemonade it makes me need to pee really badly. It takes a while to built up the first time but after i pee once im back up to a 9 within 10 minutes. So if you are getting desperate and then need to poo just go pee and poo in the toilet and then after 10 minutes your need to pee will be back up to 9 or 10. IDK if that works for you but it does for me.

If it's not too bad of an urge, I let it pass and hope that when I do wet, nothing of the brown kind slips out.  If it gets too bad (like if I make the mistake of wanting to hold but had dairy, for example), then I just go normally.  I am not into pooping myself (although to some degree someone pooping themselves gives me a slight twinge...) so a poop accident for me would kill the mood instantly.