Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A while back one of my friends told me that he is going to throw a little party between all of our main friends whenever he can get a free house.

Yesterday, he had an open house and decided to throw the party. All of us got together and drove to his house and we were all planning on sleeping over because no one wanted to drive home under any influences.

As soon as we got in I knew this party was about to be tons of fun. There was 2 vodka bottles on the table with a bunch of dunkin donut smoothies and these 2 vodka bottles were going to be split between 7 people. (At the end of the party both vodka bottles were finished, so it got pretty wild)

So I am playing beer pong with my friend Troy when this girl walks in. I never met the girl, but apparently one of my friends was talking to her so he invited her. Her name was Emma and she was 19. She's white and was wearing blue jeans and a sweater. She was pretty short probably 5'1.

So I am pretty tipsy at the point that she walks in. She comes up to me and we take a few shots together and she gets pretty drunk.

After a series of events I'm completely wasted and shes pretty drunk too. We all go outside because she wants to smoke and a few other people want to smoke. We all start dancing out on his porch at like midnight and this girl is just smoking and she just randomly starts peeing herself. I dont think she realized at first I noticed immediately, but I assumed I was just seeing things. At this point I could barely see straight so I just assumed I was probably just imagining it. But she was definitely just peeing her pants right on the porch with everyone there. It took her 10 seconds to realize she was peeing. She passed what she was smoking to the next person and looked down and just yelled "Oh shit! I just pissed myself!!" and we all just start laughing.  

My friend who was hosting the party brings her a towel and she tries to dry herself off. After that everyone kind of just starts heading off to there beds and fall asleep. I was sleeping on the couch and there was a mattress on the floor next to the couch and she was sleeping there. I am pretty sure she didn't change her pants because when I woke up in the middle of the night I walked over the mattress and my sock got really wet. Or she changed and just peed herself again.

In the end, it was a great night I hope she comes back for more parties!

37 minutes ago, satyr said:

I've always wondered how people can not notice they're peeing themselves. Like, maybe on shall we say more reality altering drugs that do strange things to your senses, but just being blackout drunk?

From the way you wrote it I'm going to assume you weren't smoking cigarettes but still.

I think she probably knew she was peeing but was just way too drunk to really care.

13 hours ago, Vulpis said:

wooooooooow lucky you :D

I think she just wet herself again in sleep. because she didn't noticed it the 1st time.. so.. yeah :D

I think she just didnt change her pants. My foot wasnt really soaked, but it was wet. Now that I think about it, I guess she could have and it just dried

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 10:56 PM, Gemmy said:

I often wonder if people get to a point of being drunk where they just pee themselves and don't care. Stories like this help affirm this theory.

Well, when you're really drunk (like a point that you loose control of your bladder) you usually don't care about anything. Pain, tearing clothes, breaking your phone etc. Sometimes you can say "oh, s..., I just..." and you simply continiue to party. That's the point of being drunk in a funny way. But it depends very much on a person, some people may start crying and getting mad, especially if they're "not funny" after alcohol.

I personally always wonder about the next day thoughts of people after wetting themselves, especially in front of other poeple. The moment when you wake up and find your wet clothes. Some time ago I talked very little with one friend that did this and she said that she'll never touch vodka again. I also wet myself once, but in private, almost at my own doors, so my embarassment was reserved only for myself, but I have similar feelings to this type of situations in public.

Edited by tanin (see edit history)

Great story :) I know loads of people who have wet themselves whilst drunk, and in general they may notice but don't seem to care. I actually also know a guy who has now messed himself 4 times whilst off his face, he actually brags about it on social media apparently as well. 

I've never personally wet myself whilst drunk, but I often wet the bed if I have been drinking. But as I wet the bed anyway, that's nothing new :'-) 

16 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

Great story :) I know loads of people who have wet themselves whilst drunk, and in general they may notice but don't seem to care. I actually also know a guy who has now messed himself 4 times whilst off his face, he actually brags about it on social media apparently as well. 

I've never personally wet myself whilst drunk, but I often wet the bed if I have been drinking. But as I wet the bed anyway, that's nothing new :'-) 

Did you talk with them after that? What are they ideas about this situation?

7 minutes ago, tanin said:

Did you talk with them after that? What are they ideas about this situation?

No. I know the guy but I don't associate with him personally, I just hear about his exploits through friends. But I heard last week that at his last rave he messed himself and walked home naked. From what I hear he just finds it funny :'-) 

However I was having a couple of beers with my cousin the other night and he told me that a friend had told him that you've never been truly drunk until you have messed yourself :'-) 

1 hour ago, Spurgle said:

No. I know the guy but I don't associate with him personally, I just hear about his exploits through friends. But I heard last week that at his last rave he messed himself and walked home naked. From what I hear he just finds it funny :'-) 

However I was having a couple of beers with my cousin the other night and he told me that a friend had told him that you've never been truly drunk until you have messed yourself :'-) 

I've also heard this :-)

Well, wetting may be considered as some part of logical consequences of heavy drinking (alcohol is strong diuretic, as we all know), but I have no idea what must happen with our body to create messing accident.

6 minutes ago, tanin said:

I've also heard this :-)

Well, wetting may be considered as some part of logical consequences of heavy drinking (alcohol is strong diuretic, as we all know), but I have no idea what must happen with our body to create messing accident.

I imagine it takes a ridiculous amount of alcohol and possibly drugs :p

• 1 year later...

When I drink and lose control, I can kiss people randomly or seduce them any other way or... you know... when the other party is also drunk... some fun may happen. Anyway, I've never ever lost control to the point of wetting myself without noticing, I'd throw up before it could happen, I guess. I'm a good drinker, I should mention. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...