Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female - MGF - Emily

@EverythingGold

I'm still working with her so yes, there will be more but we've just started this arrangement recently.

However, the girl I'm working with does take requests. She's open to doing pretty much anything in our fetish' spectrum.

If anyone wants to send a video request to me, i'll pass it along to her. She charges $35/ custom video.

But don't worry - when I get more, i'll post them as well.

I'm so glad you guys like her videos!

If you want her to do a video for you, just message me and i'll ask her for you.Every video you see here I paid for. She won't do free wettings - She charges $35/video. She'll do whatever you want though.

She told me she actually enjoys wetting her pants and the fetish, which is normally not the case in my experience.

She's a gem.

have her set up her camera on the sink and have her soak her jeans from behind and then spin around with her legs crossed as shes peeing, show front and back a few times as shes wetting! or have her set up the camera outside or inside walking towards the camera in skin tight jeans walking all sexily and pee her tight jeans as she walks! please

• 4 months later...