Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public (or outdoor) wetting: why?

Don't get me wrong, it's not the kind of accusatorial "why?". I'm interested myself in trying out public wetting and it's something that few months ago I wouldn't even consider. I've noticed that there are some of you who are already experienced and so I want to ask you: how did you start considering public (or outdoor) wetting? Have you ever wanted to try that? Or, like me, did you discover later that you wanted to try it? What feelings did you expect to have? How did you feel the first time you tried it? Have you ever cared about others' looks?

I know, they are a lot of questions, but I want to make clear that this is not the umpteenth topic where you describe objectively your experiences. I'm interested more in the previous thoughts, and expectations, and needs, and personal situations, whatever led you to the will of trying public (or outdoor) wetting.

Everyone can answer here, even who is not fascinated by the topic. Though, I think that the reasons why you'd never try public wetting are well known. The fears related to it are common. On the contrary, the particular conditions which lead someone to try public wetting could be extraordinary, and that's the why of my why.

For me, I like age regression and pretending to be a kid. My little side is between 9-12 years old, not exactly an "adult baby," but what I've heard referred to as a "middle."

I wet myself a few times growing up. I estimate that between the ages of 7-12 I probably had about 15 accidents. I also wet the bed until around 11 years old. But I always enjoyed peeing in my swimsuit whenever I could as well.

When I was 12, I became friends with a girl who was a year younger than me, and she occasionally wet herself, and we loved playing wetting games when we wore our swimsuits and played in the pool or under the sprinklers. 

When I'm in "little mode," I'm recreating in my own mind either my past accidents, or the naughty fun times I shared with my friend. 

Most of my accidents, and all of my swimsuit mischief were outside things. My accidents occurred simply because I didn't go to the toilet when I should. 

So when I'm being little, I'm generally doing a hold first, getting desperate, bouncing around like a kid with a hand clamped on my pants, until I have an accident, or give in and do it on purpose. 

This creates quite a big mess, so doing it outside not only helps bring back memories, but saves the cleanup. 

Now I'm not into humiliation or being caught. But a big factor in my childhood wetting was if it happened, what to do about it? Do I tell a grownup, or try to stay outside and unnoticed until my pants had dried? So when I do a public wetting, it's always at a safe place like the beach, where I can find a quiet spot and wet myself before I get in the water. Then I nervously keep an eye on people around me, and wait until it looks like they might start walking in my direction, then I go in the water to avoid being seen in my wet shorts. 

So for me it's ease of clean up, and recreating childhood experiences. 

I have a definite interest that's at least potentially related.  Not exactly to do with wetting in public (since that's incredibly unlikely), but extreme public desperation is something I've always wanted to try and often fantasise about (I've been somewhat desperate in public a few times, but haven't yet felt brave enough to go farther than that with it).  And the reason that it appeals to me makes it relevant here, I think.

Basically, it's the whole idea of causing a scene and drawing attention.  Not because I'm trying to (and in fact, specifically trying not to), but because I'm literally just incapable of being inconspicuous anymore.  I was taught that causing a scene is something just you don't do, ever, and that it's important to always be able to control yourself, so the idea of genuinely being unable to control myself has an exciting sort of forbidden appeal to me.

There's also definitely the humiliation factor, since it's inherently an embarrassing situation where there'd be multiple witnesses.  There's a definite theme of powerlessness to it...not only being overpowered by myself in a way (by failing to restrain myself), but also making myself look weak to others, who then have the power to decide how to react and whether to take advantage of my weakness.  That's a big thing for me.

Intentional public wetting does have a theoretical appeal to me, but in the sense of others doing it, rather than myself.  And, in a way, it's sort of for an opposite reason...the person wetting would be showing just how in control of the situation they are, by being completely unbothered about doing such a thing.

Public wetting has always been my favorite because it's... well... fun! Wetting in public ALWAYS brings me to this intense euphoria like no other form of wetting can. I have ALWAYS had accidents in public at least once or twice a year ever since a very young age, and it took me a few years to figure out that it was a HUGE sexual thing for me (before that, it was strictly humiliating and degrading, no sexual interests discovered til I was about 7 or 8, I think), but once I did, I would just own my accidents and strut around outside in my glistening jeans. Later on, I also started doing "on purposes," or "on purpose accidents," which, obviously, means waterlogging and then going out in public to wet yourself on purpose. I do at least one "on purpose" a day, sometimes more public than others, sometimes I pee myself just a bit, and sometimes I have full on wettings that cause me to have to stop walking and double over as I give in to the desperation. I love being humiliated, I love having my toilet privileges taken away in public, I love the feeling of wetting outside as the breeze gently caresses my wet pants, I just love it all. I really don't know exactly why, it's just always been my number one turn on.  

if I were in to wetting *myself* it would probably be private, I can't see myself ever doing anything like that in public considering I already dislike being in public. In terms of watching others, I am impartial to it, really wetting anywhere is fine with me though I do like a "with friends" video (whether lesbian or just 2 girls that share it) if you want to count that.

• 1 month later...

I love wetting outside (in private) in a backyard, a hiking trail, or on my balcony, because it is SO extremely freeing. Like others have said, society tells us not to go in those places (unless you're camping or something and you go in the woods, lol). I love relaxing outdoors and seeing a puddle spread beneath me, or letting the pee blast out of me into the grass (or onto a concrete balcony floor). There is no cleanup, just fresh air, a beautiful sky over you, and a nice breeze. 

I like semi-public places outdoors best for wetting, like parks, hiking trails, playgrounds, parking lots, even a busy street once.  I don't get off on being embarrassed or humiliated, so I try to be discrete about it, unless I happen to be doing it with another like-minded person, like when I met my wet idol, his boldness made me bolder than I'd usually be.  I like to keep it a dirty secret that not many people would spot unless they were looking for that specifically.  I like how cool it feels on a hot summer day.  And, I never feel sexier than when I'm wet.

On May 20, 2016 at 6:29 PM, ElektraWets said:

Public wetting has always been my favorite because it's... well... fun! Wetting in public ALWAYS brings me to this intense euphoria like no other form of wetting can. I have ALWAYS had accidents in public at least once or twice a year ever since a very young age, and it took me a few years to figure out that it was a HUGE sexual thing for me (before that, it was strictly humiliating and degrading, no sexual interests discovered til I was about 7 or 8, I think), but once I did, I would just own my accidents and strut around outside in my glistening jeans. Later on, I also started doing "on purposes," or "on purpose accidents," which, obviously, means waterlogging and then going out in public to wet yourself on purpose. I do at least one "on purpose" a day, sometimes more public than others, sometimes I pee myself just a bit, and sometimes I have full on wettings that cause me to have to stop walking and double over as I give in to the desperation. I love being humiliated, I love having my toilet privileges taken away in public, I love the feeling of wetting outside as the breeze gently caresses my wet pants, I just love it all. I really don't know exactly why, it's just always been my number one turn on.  

This kinda sums up a lot of my reasons except I never had any accidents until I started staging them. I don't do it that often but can definitely relate to the euphoric thrill I get from the humiliation. I'm not able to 'own it' though I'm usually mortified by what I've done. Even though it was on purpose ;) I can also relate to a lot of what ThatLimeyWeasle said.

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:29 AM, ElektraWets said:

Oh I couldn't have explained it better myself :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wetatnite

I've done this exactly once, earlier this year. I was staying outside a sleepy French village of perhaps 100 locals. In the middle of nowhere, literally. And I had all the diapers I could handle, too.

So on a Sunday, I decide, enough of diapers, I'm just going to take a walk across the fields and back round the track to the farmhouse where I'm staying. Sweat pants, hiking boots, nothing special. And the walk takes me a good 45 minutes, and I'm feeling full but not too full, and it's late on Sunday afternoon in the winter, and there's literally no one around anywhere. Not a soul. 

So I think, well, I could just have a bit sorta leak out into my boxers, and even the birds wouldn't notice? And I wonder if I can even let go enough while I'm still walking, because for some reason, walking just clams it all up for me. And I try, and nothing. And try a bit more, and still nothing. And I'm walking. And there's literally no one within 17 miles of me. And finally after walking another half mile while really concentrating, I can feel the fullness starting to turn into that uh-oh feeling, and I know that I'm committed to this thing. And a bit turns into a lot, which I don't bother stopping, and it's turning my sweat pants dark dark grey, in streaks down the front, but unevenly, and I'm so totally fine with this new feeling of watching myself wet in a public place, because there's no one around. Just birds. And think, oh cool, only the last 500 yards of road to go, these pants are getting quite cold, but luckily there's no one around.... and of course these two dudes decide that the best thing they can think of to do on a cold winter sunday afternoon is to go for a really slow bike ride along the only road I have to walk down, while my pants look the only way pants can look if you just wet them by having an accident. Nice. French dudes, you so totally DO NOT ROCK.

And they just inch their way nearer, and nearer. Looking, riding, slowly, only the way that French dudes can ride slowly. And I die. Again. And again. With each pedal stroke. "Bonjour". "Bnjrrr" *f@ck* why the hell did I think that was a good idea?? Shit. *heart attack*

Never. Ever. Wet. In. Public. (Note to self)