Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The O in OTP is useless

Except for PruAus and FrUK I don't ship anything containing only Hetalia characters. Instead a friend of mine and I thought of Vegebert; Prussia x Vegeta. Aside from that one of our favorite shipping victims is Russia, as we ship him with the One Punch Man, Son-Goku and a teacher at my school. At once. I don't know whether this is healthy anymore... Do you think it is? What are your OTPs btw?

Edited by Riality (see edit history)

Speaking from the perspective of someone who's obsessed with Hetalia, as one can probably tell from my posts in a certain topic, I've accepted the fact that most Hetalia fans are their own special kind of nuts, whether for better or for worse. I don't think there's something wrong with you, just keep shipping what you wanna ship!

Are we talking OTPs in general across the board, or just in Hetalia? Because I got some across the board:

Hetalia: LietPol(LithuaniaxPoland), UkrainexBelarus

Sailor Moon: HarukaxUsagi(UranusxSailor Moon)

Bleach: Rangiku Matsumoto/Yumichika Ayasegawa

Uh, that should be it? Those three are my major fandoms and therefore it'd make sense I'd have OTPs in them...

19 minutes ago, PuppyDog230 said:

Speaking from the perspective of someone who's obsessed with Hetalia, as one can probably tell from my posts in a certain topic, I've accepted the fact that most Hetalia fans are their own special kind of nuts, whether for better or for worse. I don't think there's something wrong with you, just keep shipping what you wanna ship!

Are we talking OTPs in general across the board, or just in Hetalia? Because I got some across the board:

Hetalia: LietPol(LithuaniaxPoland), UkrainexBelarus

Sailor Moon: HarukaxUsagi(UranusxSailor Moon)

Bleach: Rangiku Matsumoto/Yumichika Ayasegawa

Uh, that should be it? Those three are my major fandoms and therefore it'd make sense I'd have OTPs in them...

All OTPs are beautiful! (Except for USUK and anything containing incest. But, whatever flows your boat)

I also really admire the pairing Goten x Trunks (DBZ). They're just too cute with each other. 

On 17/05/2016 at 9:25 PM, Riality said:

All OTPs are beautiful! (Except for USUK and anything containing incest. But, whatever flows your boat)

I also really admire the pairing Goten x Trunks (DBZ). They're just too cute with each other. 

Hey, Incest is Wincest.

Speaking of which, I think I'm the only man on the planet that ships Wincest.(Supernatural)

On 17.5.2016 at 10:04 PM, PuppyDog230 said:
On 19.5.2016 at 5:09 PM, OmegademonWet said:

Hey, Incest is Wincest.

Speaking of which, I think I'm the only man on the planet that ships Wincest.(Supernatural)

Well, you probably are. But I think that's because Destiel ftw; the relationship between Sam and Dean is a really close one, sure, but that's why shipping them doesn't make sense to me. They're brothers, they're supposed to have a relationship similar to that which they do have.

Long story short: I am a Destiel-shipper for life, which is why I don't even get how one can ship Dean with another one than Cas

• 1 month later...

My current OTP that has me having the dreaded "feels" is Ladd Russo x Lua Klein from Baccano!, but my OTP to end all OTPs is Eddie Blake x Sally Jupiter from Watchmen, and my heart never stops beating for the Joker and Harley Quinn, or Handsome Jack and Nisha, or Tony Stark and Peter Parker, or Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince, or Takumi and Corrin, or Doctor Impossible and Fatale...shit most of those aren't anime OOPs but yeah I ship too much.

And don't get me started on my Ot3s and Ot4s...

• 1 month later...
On 15.7.2016 at 2:21 PM, The Comedian said:

My current OTP that has me having the dreaded "feels" is Ladd Russo x Lua Klein from Baccano!, but my OTP to end all OTPs is Eddie Blake x Sally Jupiter from Watchmen, and my heart never stops beating for the Joker and Harley Quinn, or Handsome Jack and Nisha, or Tony Stark and Peter Parker, or Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince, or Takumi and Corrin, or Doctor Impossible and Fatale...shit most of those aren't anime OOPs but yeah I ship too much.

And don't get me started on my Ot3s and Ot4s...

Well, I could start listing all of my OTPs, but I actually wanted to sleep some time...