female Adventures in an Alternate Earth [Wetting Only Version]

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Run angrypussy.exe

Either 1 or 3 works with me~ As long as...

Áine looks at Lynn's mirthy face for a few moments. Sigh. "Alright, what should I know about what we're doing?" "What? We're getting a ring back from a cave for an old man." Lynn said w

Posted Images

Áine eyes the man briefly. His eyes say "try it", waiting for Áine to start a fight with him.

"How about we just tan the hides ourselves and bring them back. I'm sure you'd have a use for them then." Áine says staring him right in the eyes. "And at a better price."

"I'm sure you could." he retorts.

"I've made a lot of potions for lots of things, I'm sure I could find one that would make some decent leather out of these furs." Áine counters.

Bet it wouldn't take long to find out either.

The wiry old man stares into Áine's emerald eyes.

"..."

"..."

"Fifteen." He flinches. "And not one copper more."

Lynn remains quiet.

"We have a deal." Áine says and extends her hand.

The old man takes it. "You drive a hard bargain girl."

"I'm sure you'll turn them into something a good as what I'm wearing." Áine says as she gives the man a strong, firm handshake.

The scruffily-bearded man reaches under the counter and rustles around before standing back up with coins in his hand. Áine holds out hers and the old man starts counting.

"One, two, three, four silver, and ten copper."

Tink! The last of the coins jingles into Áine's hand. "A pleasure doing business with you." she says.

"Mhmm." the old man remarks.

Áine pockets the coins in one of the many pouches on her belt.

"You know."

Áine raises her eyes.

"There's something about those eyes of yours. Didn't notice it before."

What's he going to say?

Áine quirks an eyebrow, ears mimicking the expression.

"Haven't seen many like you around before, but those eyes of yours seem to know things."

Áine stares at him.

Eh?

"Stay safe out there." the wiry man says.

The two step out of the shop.

"Wow, you really worked him over Einy." Lynn comments.

"Did I?" Áine asks, turning to Lynn with a tilted head.

"Yeah! I would have settled for thirteen but damn." Lynn says with a shocked but energetic smile.

"I had no idea how much they were worth I just knew they were worth more from what you said."

Lynn stares, her smile growing bigger. "You read that guy like a fiddle. I expected you to not take his little jab at you, but you went all royal-savoire-fair lady on his ass and stared him down."

"I've had a lot of men try to push me around. You eventually learn what fights to pick." Áine says.

"And what faces to burn." Lynn adds.

Áine lets out a genuine laugh as Lynn joins her, the two girls laughing like good friends. She turns back to the street. It's become a bit more crowded in the few minutes they were in the shop. The hustle is fading to bustle as businesses begin to close and more people are coming onto the thoroughfare. The bright light of day has long faded past yellow and into dusk. People are walking up and down the road, and many are piling into the many taverns dotting both sides.

I could use something to eat, but I need to get started on those potions too.

What will Áine do?

1. Time to eat. I owe Lynn a drink anyway.

2. Monday, it's time for alchemy. Lots of it.

3. First time as an adventurer requires a good 'ol fashioned feast. Craic time.

Áine thinks for a moment.

The shops are closing and I haven't eaten all day.

"Let get something to eat." Áine says.

"Yeah! I'm starving." Lynn says enthusiastically. Her walk turns into a straight armed strut with a smug smile.

"Where to then?" Áine asks.

"Ah, that tavern had good enough food. Let's go there!"

Áine turns back to the street as they make their way to the tavern they stayed at the previous night.

The tavern casts a glow from its windows in the dusk light as Áine and Lynn approach, cheerful noise waves out onto the street. Áine pushes the door aside and walks in. They're met with glances and looks, a difference from the previous night. Áine walks through the tables to an open spot at the bar, Lynn plopping down next to her. The same bartender from last night is behind the counter.

"Ah, you two again. What'll it be?" he asks in the same gruffly voice from last night.

Lynn props her elbows on the counter and turns to Áine with a one-sided grin.

I do have some money now. I wonder...

"What's the best food you have right now?" Áine asks.

The local audience quiets down a bit.

"Slab of meat with bread and mead." he gravels at her while he fills an ale mug. "Meat is cooked fresh, bread is from this morning."

"How much?"

"Fifteen copper."

Áine tilts her head to a pouch on her belt. She pulls out three of the silver she got from the tanner. "I'll take two, and a room for the night."

He reaches out with his huge hand as Áine drops the coins into it. Just like the previous night he eyes and pockets them. He reaches into another pocket and holds his hand out, dropping ten copper into Áine's hand.

"Same room." he says. "Your friend still has the key." He wipes the counter and walks into the back behind the bar.

Áine turns her head to Lynn who's swinging her feet back and forth under the bar. "You never gave his key back?"

"Nahh, knew we'd be staying another night."

"What if he got mad?" Áine asks.

"I'd just give it back." Lynn is sitting with her chin on the palms of her hands, fingers up on her cheeks while she waits for the food to be brought.

"You're not afraid of people, are you?" Áine asks with a quirked eyebrow.

"Nyope." Lynn responds.

Lynn is simply waiting for the food to arrive, staring at the wall behind the bar.

She's not very concerned about things that don't matter too much, is she?

The food arrives as the bartender comes out from the back with two plates. He set's one down in front of both girls. Lynn sits up with a mirthy smile as he puts a plate down in front of her. Áine looks down at her as he slides hers onto the counter. The bartender reaches down and puts two mugs down in front of them. He pours a dark brown drink in. Lynn looks as if she had a tail it'd be wagging.

"Enjoy." the gruffly man says and gets back to work.

A slab of fresh cooked beef and a chunk of bread. Áine reaches for her mug but not before Lynn grabs hers and starts chugging.

"mMM mMM mMMM! Ah~!" Lynn lets out a satisfied breath.

Áine raises her mug to her lips and takes a drink, eyebrow cocked with a smile at Lynn.

Oh this is...

Áine pulls the mug away staring at it.

"How is it, Einy?" Lynn asks. "It's pretty good!"

"Yeah, a bit different from what I'm used to but it's not bad."

"Thanks!" Lynn says with a nod.

"Well, I did ask you for a favor." Áine says, putting the mug down on the counter.

"Ahh, it's fine." Lynn says as she grabs her fork and digs in.

Áine turns to her own food and takes a bite.

!!!

She freezes.

What will Áine do?

1. Good.

2. Bad.

3. Nyom time.

Edited by MaverickJsmith (see edit history)

Well mead's not what she's used to, so I suppose I'll go with

Choice 2: Bad.

This story is addicting by the way, I just read the entire thing in the last couple hours. I don't care that you're not into omorashi, I am but for whatever reason OmoOrg has some fantastic stories, even if the Omorashi part is omitted. So yea, do your own thing, I'm here for the story toooooooo

Lynn finishes a bite and stabs another one with her fork. "Hey, this isn't ba-"

"Nyaum nyom nyom!"

Áine is chewing her bites rather contently.  Lynn stares as she watches Áine almost shovel bites into her mouth.

Oh gods I'm so hungry.

She takes a large swig from her mug and clunks it down. Stabbing her fork into the meat once again she glances at Lynn-

Freeze.

Áine's eyes are fixed on Lynn who's leaning on her chin and gazing at her, fork wiggling up and down in her hand.

Staaare.

Lynn looks at Áine lazy eyed.

Oh crap.

Lynn's eyelids lower a bit further, the corners of her mouth curling.

Pop! Áine takes the bite on her fork and pops it in her mouth, still looking at Lynn.

Lynn turns back to her plate and picks up her bread. "You're hungry."

Áine blinks a few times, fork sticking out from her lips. She pulls it out and turns back to her plate. "Yeah. I didn't realize until I tasted this meat. It's really good."

Lynn bites into her bread. "Yuu noo, yhur noh bah inh ah figh."

Áine takes another bite of her food, still eating somewhat quickly.

Lynn swallows hers. "And you're good at staring people down." She turns to Áine. "Whether they're hitting on you or not."

Áine nyoms quietly as Lynn talks.

"I don't know why a tough girl like you would run from anything, but I bet it's bad."

Lynn's words give Áine pause. She looks at her while she eats. Lynn is quietly eating her food, staring at her plate. It's like she's inviting Áine to speak.

I can't keep it from her forever.

Sigh.

"Lynn."

"Mmm?" Lynn turns to face Áine, fork in mouth.

"I-"

"Hey." says a voice from behind her.

What will Áine do?

1. Roll her eyes in frustration.

2. Little busy here.

3. Nyrrrrrr!

Áine rolls her eyes.

Now of all times?

She lets out a frustrated sigh.

Go away go away go a-

"Hey, miss." says the voice behind her again.

Áine's eyes roll up towards the ceiling.

"What?!" she says spinning around in her chair, glowering at the source of interruption, her tail standing stalk straight. Lynn looks up past Áine, fork still in her mouth.

The origin of the voice turns out to be the tall man from the previous night, he's looking more tidy this time. "Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt you." he says. His entourage from the previous night is with him again. "I, wanted to talk to you."

"I don't have time for this." Áine says sternly.

The man holds up his hands. "No, I'm not here to make a pass a-"

"Fine, whatever." Áine gets up and walks towards the door.

The man, still holding up his hands watches in surprise as Áine storms past him. Lynn plucks the fork from her mouth and turns to the bartender. "Watch our stuff we'll be riiight back!" and hurries after Áine.

Áine emerges from the tavern, her feet stomping like she's on a parade march; her hands curled back and thrust to her sides clenched into fists. She stops a few steps into the street. Gritting her teeth she stares out not looking at anything in particular.

Sweet gods why the hell do I have to put up with this shit. I finally have the courage to confide in Lynn and the same asshole from before-

"EINY!"

Lynn comes out of the tavern after Áine.

"Einy! Hey, what's wrong?" Lynn looks up at her with a quirked frown.

Áine snaps to Lynn.

What will Áine do?

1. Let it out. Gently.

2. Let it out. Loudly.

3. Let it out. Let it all out.