Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Adventures in an Alternate Earth [Wetting Only Version]

For a long time, I have been working on a setting with a few friends of mine, and it has become quite expansive. In a bid to flesh out more of the world, I've decided to run this Interactive story! Our adventures will start out with only a single girl, created by the thread, but may expand in the future into a small party.

This will be non-canon in the universe (except perhaps the other version of the interactive story, and only that.).

The year is 1434 A.D, and the world is far different than our own at the same point in time. Magic is a fact of life , Gods and Goddesses of Myth commune with their followers frequently, and medicine and sanitation has moved far ahead from the filth of our own fifteenth century. Almost all houses can afford an enchanted chamberpot, one that simply teleports waste to a proper sewer. Water world-wide is far cleaner - Wells have been runed to destroy disease as they are pumped. The effects are far reaching - Population numbers are a lot higher.

On the topic of population... Humans aren't alone!

Humans share the planet with a number of races, and as such, the list of playable races is:

Human - Shorter than modern humans on a whole, but otherwise the most populous and joe-average of races. Magic Attunement is Average, Spiritual Attunement is Above Average.

Elf - Pointed ears are more similar to Warcraft Blood Elves or anime Elves rather than Tolkien-style. Taller than dwarves, usually shorter than Humans but quite lithe and lean. Exceptional reflexes, perceptive sight and hearing - Good at picking out details others might need time to notice. Bones are lighter than humans, and break more easily. Many sub-species/ethnicities. Magic Attunement is High, Spiritual Attunement is Below Average.

Dwarf - Stout, tend towards muscular builds. Famous Crafstmen and the most wide-spread race by distance traveled. Fascinated by technology and often mix runework enchantments with early steam engines for many kinds of work. Magic Attunement is Above Average, Spiritual Attunement is Low.

Orc - Very tall, very well muscled, and very green. Native to the Asian steppes, but have spread far with the Mongols and other groups over time. Orcs have lower-jaw tusks at the corners of their mouths, usually measuring a few inches. Sharp somewhat pointed ears are also notable. Craftsmen rivaling Dwarves in skill, with different focuses. Magic Attunement is Low, Spiritual attunement is Above Average.

Beastkin - A collection of demihuman people of a huge variety of sub-species, once magically melded with creatures in the distant past. Catgirls and Wolfboys are common examples, but anything from Shark-kin to Raven-kin or Snake-kin is possible. More detail will be given in-story or based on player choice, as a full list of all that exist would fill an encyclopedia. Tend towards unusual hair colours of all sorts, such as blue or pink, due to a quirk of magic. Magic Attunement is Above Average, Spiritual Attunement is High.

Fae - Winged Faerie people, around the size of an elf on average, but with pointed ears sticking out further sideways instead of back. Hair and eye colour vary wildly. All Fae have transparent wings sprouting from between their shoulder blades. The flight granted by these wings is not flight like a Bird-kin might have, but an inherent magical flight. Wings take the shape of a slightly sharper and more angular version of what you might see on Tinker Bell from Peter Pan, for a close comparison. Wings are always tattooed with the pattern and colour of the clan the Fae originates from or has been adopted into, once they have come of age. Magic Attunement is Very High, Spiritual Attunement is Below Average.

Monster Races - As the name might suggest, races with a body shape outside of the average humanoid, like Lamia, Arachne, Centaurs, and more. Almost as varied as Beastkin. Magic Attunement is Above Average, Spiritual Attunement is Above Average... But monster folk are not well liked overall, and are more likely feared or hated, making integrating with society difficult.

Non-playable races that might show up are:

Lizardmen - Cold-blooded humanoid lizards that tower over humans and other humanoids. They live a shamanistic and raiding centered lifestyle, and only rarely leave their home in North Africa. They have difficulty speaking human tongues, and gender is not immediately visible looking at an individual.

Dragons - Dragons are long lived and extremely powerful, controlling magic a mortal could only dream of matching. They tend to keep to themselves, and see their family, friends, knowledge and possessions as their hoard, and will destroy entire countrysides if their hoard is threatened. They number few, and can easily shift into a humanoid form to blend in with other societies.

Finally, the most important part!

In order to begin, we will need the following for our starting girl.

Race:

Place of Origin:

Profession:

Reason for becoming an Adventurer:

Bladder capacity will be voted on once those five are sorted, as will her adventuring gear.

I hope this isn't too long-winded a start, and I'm eager to see what sort of hijinks the players come up with.

Edited by Darksyn (see edit history)
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Run angrypussy.exe

Either 1 or 3 works with me~ As long as...

Áine looks at Lynn's mirthy face for a few moments. Sigh. "Alright, what should I know about what we're doing?" "What? We're getting a ring back from a cave for an old man." Lynn said w

Posted Images

I say we hit up the Beastkin race; my inner furry demands it!

The aging process is something I should consider first before deciding a final age. If everyone ages the same rate, then I'd say between 16-21. However, I don't know if Beastkin age slower or faster than other races, so this probably won't be my final decision.

Place of origin could be perhaps somewhere in a desert landscape, like the Middle-East or Northeastern Africa. It's a good idea since we'd be quite familiar with harsher environments.

I'm thinking of having a profession that leans towards healing magic, like Alchemist or a Priestess. It'd be great to have something to keep us alive if we're injured.

Reason for becoming an Adventurer? Hmm... If we're going for an Alchemist, it could be that we're searching for some ultimate alchemical ingredient or something (won't say Philosopher's Stone because that's too obvious :1 Perhaps something like a really rare flower), but if we're going as a Priestess, I say it could be our quest to heal injured warriors and adventurers on our travels, or give the dead proper burials.

Nice to see a more elaborate interactive story. :)

Race: Dwarf
Place of Origin: (I'm assuming Earth geography) Dublin; originally from the outskirts, but apprenticed in the city itself.  Currently on the continent.
Profession: Runic Engineer; passed her apprenticeship and was accepted into the guild.
Reason for becoming an Adventurer: Oversaturation of the job market; unwilling to spend her life doing routine maintenance of existing rune systems, set out to work as a trap-disarmer.

Yes, it is effectively Earth geographically.

Humans and Beastkin have similar average lifespans, though it can depend on what their animal side is.

Elves live to a few hundred years on average, and age like humans until around age 25.

Fae are halfway between Human and Elf in lifespans, as are Dwarves, though the dwarves tend to live to be older in general.

Surfacer dwarves are uncommon but they do exist. Most tend to live in mountainous or at least hilly areas.

I'll wait for another handful of posts before we proceed, votes for what we have so far or your own ideas are welcomed. I'll tally things Sunday afternoon, and if we don't have certain parts showing as clear winners I will take the most popular of each option and put them together.

I vote for an Orc monk from the a mountain temple on the slopes of the Himalayas in Tibet.

18 years old

reason: Once a monk reaches the age of 18 they must go upon a journey to do battle, meditate, learn, and help people to seek enlightenment and join the ranks of the grand masters who dwell upon the mountain tops contemplating the secrets of the universe.

Beastkin race (Elf is fine too :) )

~20 y/o

I agree with engineer, but more along the lines of inventor engineer, which as passed on from her from get eccentric father :D

The reason is her father is attempting to create a flying machine (or something else :D), but didn't have enough data on what to design it after and wants her to go out adventuring to gain ideas. That and she can go out to cliche-ly help others and make the world a better place :P.

Okay, voting is called. We didn't have much of a sample size, so there are going to be compromises. If you're not satisfied with what we have now, other characters will show up later, and I will ask the thread to vote for them.

Our character is:

Race: Beastkin (Vote for what kind of Beastkin!)

Place of Origin: Dublin, Ireland

Profession: Alchemist-Tinker (Inherent Professional Skills: Medical Healing (Potions, First Aid), Chemistry Knowledge, Runic Knowledge (Preservation, Minor runes aiding in Alchemy), Poison Knowledge, Mechanical Knowledge, Metallurgy.)

Reason for becoming an Adventurer: Oversaturation of the job market has led to our hero heading out from Dublin to look for work. The local guilds of Adventurers in the surrounding area are known to request healing potions in great volume.

Next, we need to flesh her out a little bit more. We need:

Name:

Hobby:

Two Likes:

Two Dislikes:

And the two everybody is waiting for, Bladder capacity  and holding ability- Pick one from each of the following lists .

Capacity: Small (250ml)/ Average (500ml)/ Large (750ml)/ Very Large (1000ml !!!)

Holding: Weak (2 hours)/ Poor (4 hours)/ Average (6 hours)/ Strong (8 hours)

Halfway through the listed time, she will feel the need to pee. At the listed time, I will roll a d20. Each level of holding strength needs to roll higher than their stated number, or she will wet herself. If she passes, she will need to take another test after one hour, with the fail number increasing by 5 each time.

Accident Threshold: Weak - 15 or lower, Poor - 10 or lower, Average - 5 or lower, Strong - 1.

I will sort the votes after a few days, and our adventure will begin!

Edit: Additionally, does our heroine have a particular sexual preference?

Heyo folks! I'm Maverick, one of the co-writers for the setting (I've worked with Darksyn the most on it), and will be casual observer/contributor/commentor/meme generator/knowledge guru for the story.

Nice to meet the few who showed up here!

Now, onto business!

Our main heroine!

Race: Catkin (Catgirl!)

Name: Áine (Awnya, means "radiance", and yes, you pronounce it with a "nya") Flanagan

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 112 lbs

Hair: Fiery orange (she's Irish!), Black ears and tail

Eyes: Emerald

Sexuality: Lesbian (Maybe shack up with another catgirl?)

Hobby: Sewing, Wood whittling (Two? Yes I'm a real rule breaker. Wonder where that comes from...)

Likes: Ear scratches (close friends only, others get their faces scratched/punched off), giving it rough (:3) (Maybe she doesn't know yet? /smile)

Dislikes: Unwanted advances, Really spicey foods

And now, onto the other part.

Bladder capacity: Large

Bladder control: Strong (tough Irish girl, she's got this)

Off to find other avenues of meaningful gains, Áine seeks an avenue to ply her skills.

Edited by MaverickJsmith (see edit history)

Name: Glenn Green

Beastkin: Rabbit

Hobby: Reading

Two likes: Alcohol, and Omorashi (if that's allowed :3 It always bores me when a character who's basically fated to wet herself actually dislikes it. I think this character should share the same fetish we do :P)

Two dislikes: Blood, and the smell of fish

Capacity: Very Large!!!

Holding: Weak (to balance it out :P)

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Beastkin: Catgirl (wasn't TOO obvious, was it?)

Name: Mela Windsor (The name of my character in an RP some time ago. That RP came to a screeching stop, and I really want to reuse that name.)

Hobby: Collecting... er... uh... something... any suggestions? ^_^

Two likes: Alcohol and omo (yeah, what ExplosiveTurtlez said ^__^)

Two dislikes: Boredom and men

Capacity: Very Large!!!

Holding: Strong (Sorry, Turtlez, but what's the point of a very large bladder if it's too weak to get anywhere near that capacity? I bet our character loves to experience the REALLY big pants wettings *^______^*)

Sexual preference: Lesbian (As I said, she dislikes men)

Beastkin: foxgirl

Name: Azrea Vulpen

Hobby: Tinkering with new inventions

Two Likes: Omo and staying out of battle

Two dislikes: Battle and her ears being touched

Capacity: Very Large

Holding: Can we go above average, as in 3 or lower is an accident? If not then strong.

Sexual preference: Lesbian

Beastkin: Spiderkin.  With four eyes.  No egg-laying, though.
Name: Amy O'Rachny
Hobbies: Climbing, both trees and rocks.  Working with cloth and wool: weaving, knitting, sewing.
Two likes: Solving puzzles, the thrill of being in high places (and adrenaline rushes more generally).
Two Dislikes: Racial prejudice, water (both swimming and being on ships).
Capacity: Large
Holding: Poor
Accident Threshold: Average
Sexual Preference: Straight; also, not at all promiscuous.  Believes in courtship, not love at first sight.

I hope the extra details are not unwelcome.

I'm not quite sure I understand how the bladder system works (does she have to pee at a fixed frequency, or does it depend on how much she drinks?), but I guess that's easier just shown.

52 minutes ago, Darksyn said:

I may need to refine the bladder system, and maybe limit the size/holding strength permutations, I'll post clarification sometime today.

since it is based on an RPG I think you could put the bladder as something that can be "level up" I mean, almost like in Final Fantasy 2, the character after losing a certain amount of HP, he level up his endurance and HP xD

I do not know if I can explain this right, but since my vote on "Holding" was based on this possibility, so if she can not improve that skill I update my vote for Holding: Strong)

1 hour ago, Ranpalan said:

Sexual Preference: Straight; also, not at all promiscuous.  Believes in courtship, not love at first sight.

I hope the extra details are not unwelcome.

The extra details are always welcome. I actually have a post awaiting reply (new here, not part of the ckc yet) that has plenty of detail. (Lots of extra detail :3). Also, speaking from a neutral perspective, I can appreciate how a spiderwoman would believe in having the other person earn their trust because, you know, you're a fucking s p i d e r and speaking generally a lot of people would find that rather f;lsdfj:LSAJASOFD9AWre#$)#($*wr;A

There aren't any "insectkin" or the like in the world. Beastkin are named after their namesake, beasts. Things like spiders and snakes (there's an exception here) etc are the realm of the monster races. So a spidergirl would be an arachne (think monster musume). A snakegirl a lamia OR...

Now there are some crossovers with beastkin and monster races. There are snakekin. There are also horsekin and centaurs. So if anyone is unsure about what is a beastkin ask and Darksyn or I can give you an answer.

Edited by MaverickJsmith (see edit history)

Race: I'd vote for dragongirl but I don't even know if that's a thing.

Height: 5" 6"

Weight: 122 lbs

Hair: All red all the time

Eyes: Blue

Sexuality: Lesbian seems good

Hobby: Apparently sewing is the thing. Also basketweaving for the joke no one will get.

Likes: Being petted, being praised for her work(whether it be alchemetical or mundane).

Dislikes: Being in melee combat, being lost.

Bladder capacity: Average

Bladder control: Average

Oh, right, I guess I took "beast" too broadly.  Then...

Beastkin: Orangutankin.  Reddish-orange hair.
Name: Rarity (nickname Rary) O'Lib
Hobbies: Climbing, both trees and rocks.  Working with cloth and wool: weaving, knitting, sewing.
Two likes: Solving puzzles, the thrill of being in high places (and adrenaline rushes more generally).  Bonus like: bananas.
Two Dislikes: Racial prejudice, water (both swimming and being on ships).  Bonus: candles.
Capacity: Very Large.  She's a bloody orangutan, silly.
Holding: Poor
Accident Threshold: Average

After considerable deliberation on the subject, I've decided to lay out a list of characters instead of creation-by-vote, as it requires a lot of compromise and grafting traits together. I'll edit this post shortly with our list - One of these was already laid out by Maverick.

Edit: Character options are -

Name: Áine (Awnya, means "radiance", and yes, you pronounce it with a "nya") Flanagan

Race: Catkin (Catgirl!)

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 112 lbs

Hair: Fiery orange (she's Irish!), Black ears and tail

Eyes: Emerald

Sexuality: Lesbian (Maybe shack up with another catgirl?)

Hobby: Sewing, Wood whittling (Two? Yes I'm a real rule breaker. Wonder where that comes from...)

Likes: Ear scratches (close friends only, others get their faces scratched/punched off), giving it rough (:3) (Maybe she doesn't know yet? /smile)

Dislikes: Unwanted advances, Really spicey foods

Bladder capacity: Large (1,000ml)

Bladder control: Strong (8h)

Off to find other avenues of meaningful gains, Áine seeks an avenue to ply her skills.

Race: Dwarf

Name: Nora MacLiss

Height: 4' 7"

Weight: 154lbs (Fit)

Hair: Red

Eyes: Blue

Sexuality: Lesbian

Hobby: Card games and board games

Dislikes: Long walks, heights

Bladder capacity: Very Large (1,000ml)

Bladder control: Poor (4h)

Reason for becoming an Adventurer:  Oversaturation of the job market; unwilling to spend her life doing routine maintenance of existing rune systems, set out to work as a trap-disarmer.

Race: Fae

Name: Lynn, of Clan Autumnflower

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 92lbs

Hair: Dark Red

Wing Colour/Tribal Pattern: Same red as her hair, with a pattern of interweaving stylized flowers

Sexuality: Pansexual

Hobby: Cooking, plays a flute.

Dislikes: Prudes, Racists, A certain Green-haired Fae in the original setting.

Bladder capacity: Average (500ml))

Bladder control: Average (6h)

Reson for becoming an Adventurer: Bored of her home village and tired of racist humans nearby, she headed from Wales to Ireland, and has lived there for a few years. Once again growing tired of her repetitive lifestyle, she has chosen to adventure, hopefully to find like minded people who can put up well with her teasing and pranks.

Race: Human

Name: Marian MacDowell

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 121lbs

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Sexuality: Unsure, to be discovered.

Hobby: Reading, minor spellwork. (Opening doors by speech, lighting candles with a snap, etc)

Dislikes: Busy towns/cities, alcohol

Bladder capacity: Average (500m)

Bladder control: Weak (2h)

Reason for becoming an Adventurer: Marian was born in a city, and has detested it since she was a little girl. She frequently snuck away as a child, taking her books with her and reading out in nature, only heading home as it started to get dark, or if the weather turned. Since she turned thirteen, she worked at the family shop, selling the books her scribe father and mage mother would write together. She felt trapped without her peaceful time in nature, and so decided to leave home at sixteen, leaving a tear-stained letter to her parents behind. She is now nineteen, and has been steadily collecting books and sketching the places she has seen and heard about, and has decided to join an adventuring guild to support her journey.

Please place a vote for one of the above girls.