Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I peed in my pants on purpose as a teenager part 1

• 1 year later...

It didn't embarrass you to have your mom cleaning up around your private areas at age 13? Usually, some parts of puberty have already made their presence known by age 13. Many boys would be horrified to have their moms see them in the nude at age 13.  Some boys are just as embarrassed for their dads to see them in the nude at age 13.

However, some teens don't care who sees them nude and will swim in the nude in swimming pools if they are allowed to do so. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Over a year passed between when I posted this story and the first response was posted so I stopped following it.  

On 6/25/2017 at 5:13 PM, Sebastion1963 said:

It didn't embarrass you to have your mom cleaning up around your private areas at age 13? Usually, some parts of puberty have already made their presence known by age 13. Many boys would be horrified to have their moms see them in the nude at age 13.  Some boys are just as embarrassed for their dads to see them in the nude at age 13.

However, some teens don't care who sees them nude and will swim in the nude in swimming pools if they are allowed to do so. 

Not only was I not embarrassed by it, I expected her to change me. This incident is only one of many during the years when I was 11 to 14. Doing something like this was the one way to get her attention. Years later I realized she got off on doing it. 

On 6/28/2017 at 1:37 PM, RedFox12345678 said:

I really like the story, I love deliberate wettings and the fact that you were daring enough to do it in front of your mother and sisters. Did you do it a second (of third / fourth or more) time ? I would love to hear that  !

I did it many other times when I was that age. I had not written about them for lack of response to this (true) story