female new neighbor (interactive)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES D,D,DO D NOW GET HER WHILE SHES HELPLESS

A new neighbor moves in across the street who is nervous and is really shy, her mother makes her go outside and make new friends but she doesnt know how since all of her life shes been socially akward

Can there please be a D:grab my dads shotgun and pray to god she knows how to run faster than a cheetah...if not A plz

5 minutes ago, yeshhh said:

Ok...sorry guys...I won't post for awile....not feeling to well...and I lost my motivation....I'm depressed....

This seems like my time to enter. I'm no therapist but I do know depression. If you're feeling un-motivated and sad that's fine but always remember that things will get better. They may get worse before they get better but they will get better. Don't ever let depression stop you from accomplishing your goals and hobbies. Hope this helps. 

• 1 month later...

-inhales-....i back since B won last time, were gonna continue with being sexual

You dont listen to her and you pin her against the nearest wall and you kiss her deeply rubbing your hands against her sides, you then make one of your hands slide down to her padded butt and you slap it, and she makes a noise, you then make your other hand slide on to her boob and you rub gently, hearing her moan inside your mouth, you feel your heart beat faster and faster, she slides your shirt off and unbuttons your jeans and rubs your cock slightly. The kiss breaks and she bites her bottem lip looking into your eyes. she then blushes and pushes you off of her and sits on a chair and begins to weep you very cunfused, pull up your pants and put your shirt back on and try to comfort her she apologizes crying,, after about 30  minutes of comforting her she gives you a big hug and starts to wet herself, you hear the faint hissing, and it seems she doesnt know so you...

A- be honest and tell her

B- slide your hand down to her crotch and rub as she pees

C-- leave it alone 

C won guys ;-; some of y'all are no fun X3

You leaves it alone and she looks at you blushing and apologizes, you tell her it's fine. She then looks down sadly, and you notice her face get redder as she sees the wetness indicator on the front of her diaper. She starts to panic a bit, you can tell by the look on her face, so you act like you don't know and ask what's wrong, she replies with a stuttering nothing. You tell her that your heading to bed and you get in bed and watch her, she heads to the bathroom and puts on a new diaper murmuring stuff to herself, she comes out wearing a onsie, you tell her how adorable she looks x3. And y'all head to bed. Once you wake up, you check the time and then wrap your arms around her, as you scoot closer to her as she sleeps, you feel a warm wetness, you realize her diaper must've leaked so you?...

A- just try to go back to sleep

B- "play with her" in her sleep

C- wake her up