Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"A longsword..." Minty mused. It would definitely be nice to be using a better melee weapon. A little more reach, a little more damage... this would be fun! Battles would become a lot easier this way!

It was too enticing to pass up. Minty checked the box for "longsword" and confirmed her choice. In that moment, a brilliant light appeared before her on the desk, and there it was. A brand new sword. It had a silver handle and a wide guard lined with turquoise lights, topped off with a fine, double-edged blade. Minty picked it up by the center. It was quite well-balanced, but a bit heavier than the kind of sword she was used to wielding. She imagined it wouldn't be a huge issue, but adjusting her combat style to the new weight might be an issue. Might be good to rematch a previous opponent before climbing further up the ladder.

Arena82.jpeg

Minty finished off the last of her water bottle, remembering Emma's advice. However, at the moment the only thing she could think about was pleasuring herself to the sight of Emma peeing. As her hand move down to the soft, damp lips of her privates, Minty starting running her big toe through the puddle underneath her chair. It was still warm to the touch. She couldn't help but smile a bit as the warmth of the girl's urine kissed the tip of her toe.

With that, Minty got up and walked over to her bed. She laid her head upon her pillow, spread her legs wide, and began rubbing herself. Closing her eyes, making subtle moans with each stroke upon her clit, Minty allowed the feeling of bliss to wash over her like a shower. Each rub of her sensitive lady parts brought on a wave of pleasure...

As wonderful as it felt to finally rub herself, Minty was constantly drifting in and out of consciousness. She tried to fight it. She really did. She tried to keep that image of a jet stream of pee firing out of Emma's body, spraying all over the wastebasket and making a massive puddle on the floor... but it seemed so much easier to just let the mind go blank. Then the image would pop back in her head for a few seconds, and she'd insert her fingers inside of herself again, but then the image faded, and Minty's hand stopped, and no sooner than later did the green-haired girl completely fade out...

===========

Minty softly opened her eyes.

"What a great nap..." she said as she looked down. Her legs were still spread wide, with her fingers still inside of herself. "Falling asleep while molesting myself... that's a new one." Minty couldn't help but laugh at herself. She turned her head where she lay to get another look at the puddle Emma had made. It was likely that-

"What?" Minty put on a look of shock as she saw that the puddle was gone. Nikki's puddle was gone too! As was the one that Minty had made with Aimee! Which meant... Emma must have come in and cleaned up everything! And... she saw... Minty... with her hand... inside of...

Minty cringed at the thought. She had already goofed up once by revealing to Emma her love of peeing. Now she had walked in only to find Minty had fallen asleep trying to rub one off... and it was probably pretty obvious what she was jerking off to. Minty blushed at the thought, yet at the same time... it was kind of a turn-on being caught by someone while masturbating.

"I suppose it doesn't matter..." Minty said quietly. And so she picked up where she left off, continuing to rub her clit with her two front fingers.

"Aaaah..." The green-haired girl moaned. How wonderful it felt to have something massaging her like that... was something that could only be described in actions. And so Minty rubbed harder... faster. And she let out a loud whine as another wave of pleasure washed over her. What's more, is that after drinking that water bottle and falling asleep... Minty had to pee again, which made the experience all the more stimulating.

Her mind went back and forth to all the things she has seen in her time. Aimee as she squatted down and jovially peed onto the floor, claiming how exciting it was to do something so naughty for the first time... almost as if Minty had broken the girl's virginity for peeing. Nikki as she spread her legs and let loose a stream onto Minty's clit... giving her the first orgasm since her arrival. Isabel as she lost control of her body and peed all over the hallway floor, Emma as she tried to pee into the trash can only to find out it was made of wire. And then, of course, all those times she watched someone lose control in the Arena. All those naked girls emptying their bladders once they couldn't hold it anymore... it was the most fantastic image ever!

Arena83.jpeg

"Aaaaaah!!!" Minty wailed, her vagina feeling like it was about to burst! Somewhere, deep inside of her, she could feel that strange sensation again. The same one that she started to feel when Nikki began peeing on her clit. It was coming...

Minty started rubbing even faster. She knew what was coming and she wanted to feel it again. She had to feel it again... and she wanted it now. That overwhelming sense of pleasure that took over every sense she had... and yet as she continued to rub herself, that feeling simply wouldn't come.

"No..." she moaned. "I'm losing it!"

Yet no matter how many times she stroked her clit, the poor girl simply could not bring on that feeling. What was worse, that feeling was beginning to die down.

Minty quickly rose to her feet. She didn't even think about it what she had to do next. At this point, her body was doing everything for her. It knew what it wanted and it was willing to do whatever it wanted to get it done. And so, Minty moved over to the computer desk, straddling the corner between her legs. And she rubbed it. As quickly as her hips would allow, she started rubbing her clit all over that table.

"Oh yes... oh yes!!!" she cried. The feeling was back, and it was growing. Like a balloon inside of her that just wanted to pop. "Here... it... comes!!!"

And there it was. That amazing feeling that was building up inside of her finally popped. It didn't quite have the same feel that it did when Nikki had peed on her, but it still felt amazing. Suddenly Minty felt like she was so far removed from this world, with heaven itself transcending upon her body. She probably yelled something. Or maybe she was just screaming. Could even have just been a lot of moaning, like before. The something felt like it left her body through her vagina. Almost like she was peeing. She wasn't really sure. The only thing that seemed to matter was this feeling of ultimate pleasure. It started around her vagina, then just seemed to explode outward across her body like a wave upon the sand. Then another one happened. Minty jerked her hips once, rubbing her clit on the table. A few seconds passed, then she jerked again. The pleasure was so intense that her body didn't seem to want to obey her at all. She simply managed to get her hips to do little twitch once every three seconds or so as her head was thrown back, her eyes and her mouth wide open. She tried to make a noise, but nothing seemed to come out. All she could do was continued rubbing herself against the table... another few seconds passed, and she twitched once again... then again.

Arena84.jpeg

Finally, Minty's senses seemed to return. That's when she realized that the table felt really wet as she continued rubbing her lady parts against it. She looked down to see fluids had spurted out of her, onto the table.

"Haha..." she laughed as she rubbed along the table more slowly, "Guess that caused me to pee a little." Though it was of fair size, it wasn't a full-on accident; Minty definitely still needed to pee, and it was tempting to just let everything go on the table while pleasuring herself. But... probably best not to do that near the computer. Now that Minty was able to release some of her sexual tension, it was much easier to think clearly. And peeing near the computer... would be unwise.

Now that the climax was over, perhaps it was time to turn to more serious matters. There was a whole new tier of opponents to fight, lots of people to talk to, this mysterious Coliseum to explore, and a half-full bladder to empty. Or maybe it would be a good time to head to the bar and grab a drink. What to do?

"What should I do next?" [Sexual Tension: Mild]

> Register for a fight (note: Emma cannot be rematched at this time)

> Message someone on the computer

> Explore the Coliseum

> Go to the bar

> Find a place to pee (you can specify a location and/or method of peeing)

> Other

============

On October 24, 2016 at 1:22 AM, AnimeAlfie said:

(quick side note for commando, well question really. Would there possibly be the chance at some point for a tag team match, as i was thinking itd be cool to see how we fair fighting side by side of the other girls. Just a thought.)

There are potential for many things in Commando world, provided the opportunities are sought out.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

I say go to the bar and get a drink.

Since Minty's discovered a bit of a thrill and getting caught in lewd situations, once our needs inevitably spike up again, I think we could find some place moderately public to venture to and "have an accident" of sorts there.

Some place where there is a chance of being caught, but since I doubt Minty would really be brazen enough to intentionally wet herself in front of a knowing audience, do it in a way that is risky but that we could semi-reasonably get away with.

Might need to go ahead and put some consideration into what Minty decides to wear if we go that route; a skirt or dress could open the possibility of peeing in a public crowd of sorts since we can make a quick getaway without having to worry about anything being visible, while pants would add the thrill of doing the deed and trying to escape without running into anyone (especially anyone Minty knows). Really dark or black pants could also possibly work both ways, fufu.

1 hour ago, Sakerarenai said:

Is that a real longsword? As in two-handed?

But, anyways, let's go to the bar.

Judging by the blade:hilt ratio, I'm guessing it's a "one and a half" grip sword; that is, a sword that is designed for one hand, but can be used with two if needbe. Speaking of, Commando, that is an epic sword.

Yeah, let's go to the bar. I got nothing much for this.

12 hours ago, guest said:

Judging by the blade:hilt ratio, I'm guessing it's a "one and a half" grip sword; that is, a sword that is designed for one hand, but can be used with two if needbe. Speaking of, Commando, that is an epic sword.

Yeah, let's go to the bar. I got nothing much for this.

Well, yeah, it's drawn as a bastard sword, but maybe it's meant to be a longsword but just wasn't drawn as one.

Still, I'm just being weird and it is a really good-looking sword. Glad we have it.

On 11/5/2016 at 6:29 AM, Mydnyght68 said:

I agree with going to the bar with Aimee. Ask if Minty can borrow some clothing too.

But how about only a blouse? You know, so she can pee without worrying about messy clothes? Also, clearly Minty has no qualms about being around in just a top and no bottoms or panties, right? ^_-

No, we should like the top and bottom equally. No one cares about being naked, so we shouldn't either.

Minty stepped back away from the desk. She couldn't help but grin at the sight of that puddle she made, and if the truth were to be told, she was still feeling a bit horny, but perhaps now was the time to go and pursue other matters.

"I could go for a drink right now," Minty said to herself, "and maybe there would be a chance to meet someone new!"

The first thing she did, of course, was to look on her computer and see who was available to join her. According the chat, Emma was sleeping and Nikki was in the middle of a fight. Aimee, however, was still available.

"Hey, wanna grab a drink? ;)" Minty texted to Aimee.

"Sounds good!" Aimee replied.

"Great! Meet you at the bar then!"

After their last outing together, Minty thought it would be really awesome if she and Aimee could so something pee-related again. She seemed to think it was the funniest thing in the world to just pee on the floor. Would she be willing to try something new? Minty let out a little giggle as she considered the possibilities. She couldn't wait to go see her friend again.

The only disappointment was that Minty didn't have anything to wear as she went out. She walked over to the dresser, hoping beyond hope that something was in there for her to wear. Would the powers-that-be offer their kindness, leaving some remote article of clothing in the drawers of the dresser? Minty held her breath and bit her lip as she reached down and grabbed the drawer. With her heart wrapped with anticipation, she slowly pulled open the first drawer.

Arena85.jpeg

Nothing. She quickly pulled open the second drawer. Also nothing. Minty slammed both drawers shut as she cursed under her breath. Why did she have to arrive with no clothes at all when it seemed like other people did? Well... at least Aimee had clothes. Was is possible that someone else had clothes too? And if they did, how could she acquire some? It was all so frustrating. But people here didn't seem to take any major issue with someone walking around naked. In fact, most people seemed to understand it. Minty shrugged her shoulders and departed her room.

==========

Minty walked down the hall, heading north towards the bar. Most everyone had been pretty nice to her, and so Minty was hoping that a visit to the bar would be a great opportunity to meet someone new. Of the current fight roster, she had not yet spoken with Leila, Rayna or Erika. It would also be nice to clear the air with Sammy or Isabel if the chance arose. At the moment though, the primary thing on Minty's mind was needing to pee. Most of that water had gone through her system by now and was demanding to be set free. What kinds of things would she do once she arrived? Maybe secretly let a little out on a bar stool? Make a puddle on the floor in a booth? So many possibilities... 

Minty's thoughts were interrupted as she saw a familiar red-haired girl step out from the arena entrance, clutching her crotch.

"Ah, my dear sweet Minty." Nikki said with a mischievous grin, "I was hoping I'd run into you."

"Y-You were?" Minty asked.

"Indeed, I was!" Nikki responded. "I just got done with a rather intense fight and now I have to pee quite badly!"

The sight of Nikki's bare, ivory skin and that slender little body of hers as she laid a hand upon that crotch of hers... her legs pressed tightly together while she rocked back and forth where she stood as she desperately tried to hold in her pee. It was an incredibly attractive sight to behold.

"I was actually on my way to the bar for a drink!" said Minty, "Maybe you could join me!"

"That sounds really great, Minty, but..." the redhead put on a very naughty smile as she gazed at Minty, "like I said, I've really got to pee!"

"Um... do you want to head to the bathroom first then?"

Nikki shook her head. "I'll never make it. I want you to be my toilet."

"Ehhh?" Minty gave a puzzled expression. "What do you mean?"

"It's very simple, really." Nikki answered dryly. "I need to empty my bladder immediately and you are the only proper location in which I can do so." The little redhead opened her legs wide where she stood and ran her finger along her skin just above her vagina.

Arena86.jpeg

Minty hesitated. As she was still feeling a tiny bit horny, the thought of having someone pee on her again was a bit enticing... but could she really appear before Aimee soaked in urine? Or delaying for ten-to-fifteen minutes while she showered it off? That wouldn't be fair to Aimee at all. More than that... it felt a little degrading to be called someone's 'toilet'.

"Nikki wants me to be her toilet, but I'm not sure if I can show up at the bar soaked in pee. What should I say?" [Sexual Tension: Mild]

> Explain that I have a date with Aimee.

> Make up an excuse to get away. (I'm a bad liar on my own so give me something to work with!)

> Make a run for the bar.

> Convince her to pee somewhere else.

> Let her pee on me, but only a little bit.

> Let her pee all over me; I'll even drink some!

> Other

Well, we are Nikkis girlfriend after all...at least according to her. Altough I wonder how serious Nikki the whole thing takes - like does she get jealous or even angry if she knows we´re hanging out with other girls/do pee games with them? Or is she more laid-back and chill about that, not bothering as long she remains the number one and all others are just occasional "partners". This would be important to know I think, because I assume we can`t keep things secret for very long if we hang out with someone else. So Nikki will learn about this sooner or later and we better know how she feels about this...

As for the current situation, I think we could challenge Nikki to a fun little "game" - lets see who has more pressure. Both Nikki and Minty stand face to face with each other and pee, aiming at the opponents private parts and their own pee stream, trying to "push" the opponents stream back with all the force we can. The "winner" will soak the opponent...altough, let`s hope no one else sees us doing that...

Edited by YaoiOmoFanatic (see edit history)
1 hour ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

Well, we are Nikkis girlfriend after all...at least according to her. Altough I wonder how serious Nikki the whole thing takes - like does she get jealous or even angry if she knows we´re hanging out with other girls/do pee games with them? Or is she more laid-back and chill about that, not bothering as long she remains the number one and all others are just occasional "partners". This would be important to know I think, because I assume we can`t keep things secret for very long if we hang out with someone else. So Nikki will learn about this sooner or later and we better know how she feels about this...

As for the current situation, I think we could challenge Nikki to a fun little "game" - lets see who has more pressure. Both Nikki and Minty stand face to face with each other and pee, aiming at the opponents private parts and their own pee stream, trying to "push" the opponents stream back with all the force we can. The "winner" will soak the opponent...altough, let`s hope no one else sees us doing that...

Funny idea. I'm not sure Minty is under enough pressure to stand the slightest chance right now, so I'd suggest postponing this thought to a better occasion.

I do not think it would be nice to leave Aimee, well we had already made a commitment to her.

I vow to tell the truth, that we are going to meet with a friend and that it would not be good to get to the bar covered in pee, 

Apologize and promise Nikki that we will do something later in Nikki's room

Aimee has a small bladder and our  bladder os " half full", so calm down guys, let's have some pee even if it is not with Nikki

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)