Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

51 minutes ago, guest said:

Ah, yes. Moocom: do the fighters feel anything upon weapon contact? Is it like being hit with a toy weapon? A feeling similar to the shock you get when someone drops a pot of ice water on your head suddenly? Nothing?

Enough pain that fighters should want to actively avoid it. (It's anime violence so there really isn't a level of pain I can accurately gauge most things at) Most bladed weapons probably leave the sting that a real blade would but without the fatality aspect, gunshots are probably comparable to a very fast punch. With spells, who can say? I don't think I can give a proper comparison to being struck by magical lightning or ice, so the best I can really is say is that sucks for whomever gets hit.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

On 10/10/2016 at 1:32 AM, OmoCommando said:

Enough pain that fighters should want to actively avoid it. (It's anime violence so there really isn't a level of pain I can accurately gauge most things at) Most bladed weapons probably leave the sting that a real blade would but without the fatality aspect, gunshots are probably comparable to a very fast punch. With spells, who can say? I don't think I can give a proper comparison to being struck by magical lightning or ice, so the best I can really is say is that sucks for whomever gets hit.

So enough that it hurts, but not enough to cripple someone via pain?

• 2 weeks later...

That image of Emma losing control all over the floor on the way to the stall, her bare legs dripping with pee as she hobbled her way into the bathroom... Minty couldn't pass up the opportunity to watch that.

Arena78.jpeg

With the match over, Minty's armor vanished into tiny particles of light, and she quickly ran after Emma, up the steps that lead to the Arena's exit, and through the archway leading back into the grand, ivory halls of the Coliseum. Emma has left the arena using the east entrance, which would have dumped her next to the eastern dormitories. Minty's room, unfortunately, was over on the western side so inviting Emma to pee there was not a logical option. She would have headed north towards the bathroom at this point and it was likely a question of whether or not she would make it in time.

However, due to the nature of this little chase, Minty's sexual tension was rising quickly.

Minty walked through the halls until she finally caught up with Emma. The nude, twintail-haired girl was heading toward the bathroom in a rather cute manner, grasping her crotch with both hands as she tiptoed over to the toilets.

"Hey Emma!" Minty called.

"E-Ehh!?" Emma turned her head but continued on towards her destination. "Oh, h-hi again, Minty."

"I just also wanted to say to you that I thought you fought really well!" Minty said, "It was a great challenge and privilege to fight against you!"

Emma blushed just a little as she smiled. "W-Well, thanks! I wasn't sure if you thought I was being too cruel with my tactics!"

Minty shook her head as she move to Emma's side, walking at the same pace as her. "Not at all! When the match gets as close as that one does, you've got to think creatively with how you fight!"

As the girls headed along towards that bathroom, Minty couldn't help but take a small peak towards Emma's groin. Sure enough, the insides of her thighs were glistening with the shimmer of liquid. The girl had to have leaked once or twice in that short time span.

"Wh-What are you looking at!?" Emma asked, noting Minty's gaze at her crotch.

"Oh... nothing!" Minty replied innocently.

The bathroom door came into view around the corner, Emma stopped and her grip on her crotch tightened as she doubled over. "Oh, damn it!"

"Wh-What happened?" Minty asked, almost excitedly.

"Argh," Emma screamed, "I just peed a little again!"

Arena79.jpeg

Minty's breathing became labored. The time was close. Emma was moments away from losing control of her bladder. Minty leaned over, eager to see the torrent of golden liquid burst forth from the most precious of places... at least she would have, had the room seemed to not spin suddenly. Suddenly overcome with a wave of dizziness, Minty suddenly saw two Emma's. As great as it was to see two of this beautiful girl's naked body, Minty knew something was wrong. It became difficult to stand, and her legs seemed to be moving around trying to maintain balance. Emma seemed to yell something, but before Minty could figure out what it was, the floor had come to meet her face.

==========

When Minty's eyes opened, she was greeted by the sight of Emma... looking down on her? And... was that the ceiling behind her? How in the heck? Wait. Wait a second. Something soft and silky and slightly damp was touching her back. And her head. And her butt.

"H-Hey." Emma said, her voice quivering, "Welcome back."

As Minty's senses began to return, it became clear that she was back in her own bed. The same bed that Nikki had peed on...

"Take it easy, now," Emma warned, "I'm only a student of medicine, but I'm pretty sure you suffering from blood loss. I can't even imagine how you managed to get through a whole fight without collapsing."

"Blood loss?" Minty asked, partially dazed, "but... I thought weapons couldn't cause wounds like that in the arena..."

"They can't." Emma said. "Whatever happened to you had to have happened before the battle."

"How long was I out?" Minty asked as she slowly sat up.

"A few minutes, I think. You should drink some water when you can, then get lots of rest." Emma's speech was quite rushed and unsteady. Not to mention the girl was still naked and grasping her crotch like a drowning man to a rock.

"You... still haven't peed?" Minty asked.

"Well, you had collapsed!" Emma answered, "I-It's not like I could just leave you there!" The blonde girl took a quick look around the room as she swayed her hips back and forth, dancing where she stood. Then she looked Minty straight in the eye with a desperate, pleading stare. "I can't believe I'm asking this, but... would it be all right if I just peed in your room? I saw you've already done it several times."

Minty gulped. Emma had obviously seen the puddles of pee on the way in, which confirmed one thing: the mysterious cleaning force from when Minty had wet the bed decided not to strike in her absence. Nevertheless, Emma was asking if she could relieve herself here. The green-haired girl took a quick look around the room as well, seeing if there might be an appropriate spot in which Emma might relieve herself. The bedroom ultimately didn't have much in it. There was the desk and chair, there was the bed, the wastebasket, and a dresser that was about waist-high with only three drawers. What to do?

"Emma asked if she can pee in my room! How should I respond?" [Sexual Tension: Moderate (rising quickly at the sight of Emma bursting to pee) ]

> Tell her to pee on the floor.

> Tell her to pee in the wastebasket.

> Tell her to pee in a drawer.

> Tell her to pee on the bed.

> Tell her to pee on me!

> Don't let her pee in my room! We have enough puddles in here already!

> Other.

2 hours ago, Roka-tan said:

Wastebasket would be the best option. It's deep enough to hold a fair amount, and can be moved to a more private spot, while also having a large enough opening to allow for a uncontrolled stream to go in.

Plus, it's kinda canonical to one of Moocom's stories.

As much as her peeing on us would be great, i think we should play it safe and go with the bin like rokatan suggested.

Nikki might get jealous if we cheat on her... Also, do we really want to start a friendship by beating a person up, peeing of our own will in front of her, getting caught looking at her crotch while obviously stalling her, then asking her to pee on us? That's even worse than with Aimee. 

I vote for the wastebasket as well. Worst case, we don't see anything, we don't hear anything, and she takes it with her, but we gain a friend. Best case, she pees in the wastebasket standing up in front of us, and leaves it behind for us.

I go with letting her pee "wherever she wants"
Definitly the safest bet and it will also tell us a bit about Emma. Depending on her choice, that could be some interesting information....maybe even useful information. You never know when a persons pee preferances come in handy (usually when you least expect it)

4 hours ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

I go with letting her pee "wherever she wants"
Definitly the safest bet and it will also tell us a bit about Emma. Depending on her choice, that could be some interesting information....maybe even useful information. You never know when a persons pee preferances come in handy (usually when you least expect it)

exactly =) 

"U-Um..." Minty stuttered, "I guess... you can go in the waste basket?" and she gestured over to the small basket underneath the desk.

"Th-Thanks so much, Minty!" Emma cried in relief. She quickly hobbled her way over to the desk, wheeled the chair out of the way, reaching down and pulling out the basket. With the urgency and expediency of what felt like life-threatening proportions, Emma positioned herself directly over the waste basket, legs spread, eyes closed... and out shot that beautiful yellow stream.

There was almost a twinkle in Minty's eyes as she watched. The look of climactic relief on Emma's face as she began to empty the contents of her bladder into that basket. It had to have been one of the hottest things Minty had ever seen... and the arousal was starting to show. She grabbed the covers and pulled them just enough to cover her crotch as she watched Emma's little display.

"Ohhh... I've been holding that in for so long..." Emma sighed aloud. It was hard to find the words the described this perfect moment, watching a girl as she poured out her most precious fluids into a small waste basket, sighing and moaning with almost orgasmic pleasure... but in her desperation, Emma had failed to notice one thing. The waste basket... was actually a basket. Not one of those old-fashioned wicker or straw things, mind you. It was made out of thin, metal wires that formed a nice cylinder. Though the bottommost part of it had formed something of a small bowl, there was no way it had the capacity for a girl's full bladder.

But even that wasn't the issue. Emma's pee was coming out with such force, that it was spraying out of her at about 45-degree angle, and therefore, passing right through the wire and onto the floor. Minty wanted to say something. She really did. But... what was there to say at this point? The puddle on the floor had already grown to an about the size of a large pillow.

Arena80.jpeg

"Oh damn... that feels soooooo good..." the blonde girl moaned again. It seemed to be in that moan of pleasure that Emma identified the sound she was hearing. She opened her eyes, and turned her head towards Minty. The look said everything. No words needed to be exchanged. The wide eyes, the mouth hung open in awe. It was a  look that said "That's not the sound of pee hitting the trash can. That's the sound of pee hitting the floor."

And Minty's reply required no words either. The scrunching of her brow followed by an innocent-yet-pitying smile. A look that confirmed every fear Emma was having.

So the blonde girl looked down between her legs, seeing the horror that was her own pee stream passing through the wires of the waste basket, creating the ultimate puddle in front of Minty's desk.

"Oh my God! Minty!!!" Emma shrieked, holding her arms up as she continued voiding her bladder, "Why did you let me pee in this!?"

"I-I'm sorry!" Minty cried, "I didn't know it was a wire basket..."

Emma gritted her teeth as she put her hands on her head, watching helplessly as the contents of her bladder continued to spray out. There was no stopping at this point. When you have to go that bad, you don't just stop. You keep peeing until everything is out. And needless to say, Emma was peeing for a long time. She had to have kept up that power stream for at least a full minute. And that puddle... oooh that puddle. It was enormous. Then at last, after what felt like an eternity, Emma's stream began to die down, trickling into the waste basket below her until it had become just a few idle drops. 

Emma stared at the puddle. Minty stared at the puddle. For a single person, that was one substantial mess of pee. Whether you're into that sort of thing or not, one had to agree that Emma possessed a bladder of remarkable capacity. And yet only a level two holding skill? Perhaps the skill wasn't a measure of capacity, but instead one of muscle strength? Or even a combination of both.

"Emma?" Minty called meekly.

Emma sighed and buried her hands in her face. She then proceeded to ball her hands up into fists and lightly hit herself in the forehead. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" she muttered with each hit.

"Are you..." Minty gave a worried look, "Are you okay?"

"I'm mad at myself because I didn't think!" Emma said. "All the rooms have the same waste basket, I knew they have the same waste basket! Yet, without thinking, I grabbed your waste basket and tried to pee in it like an idiot!"

Not... quite the reaction that Minty expected.

Emma growled in frustration. "And because I'm apparently so skilled in remembering things, I've made a huge, gigantic puddle all over your floor!" she turned and faced Minty, giving her a face of extreme irritation. Minty recoiled a little bit, worried that Emma was going to blame everything on her. Then her expression turned into a faint smile; then one of laughter. The girl practically burst. "Why didn't you stop me from being so stupid?" she walked over and gave a friendly punch to Minty's shoulder.

Minty couldn't help but return the gesture. Both girls broke out into laughter, realizing how silly the whole situation was.

"Oh, Minty..." Emma moved to the foot of the bed, allowing herself to fall down like a tree that had just been cut, until they were laying side-by-side. "I had a total brain-fart and I peed all over your floor. I really hope you're not mad."

"N-No!" Minty replied. "Not at all! If you think about it, what other choice was there? It's not like I have any real containers in here. So no matter how this turned out, you probably would have ended up peeing on something." The green-haired girl brought her legs closer together as Emma laid next to her. With that, she could feel the blankets between her legs becoming quite sticky with her... fluids. Minty quickly, but discreetly, moved a hand over her crotch, hiding the wetness.

Emma nodded in reply.

"But yeah, I didn't think about the waste basket thing either." Minty laughed.

"I feel embarrassed about the whole thing." said Emma, "I should have been paying attention. Though what might help is if you stop passing out after battles so that the person who helps you doesn't have to put off peeing!" and she poked Minty in the nose for emphasis.

"S-Sorry!"

"You remind me a lot of my little sister," Emma smiled, "You're really peppy and bubbly and it's just adorable."

"Th-Thanks!"

"But... I have to know: Why are you peeing in your room?"

"I just..." Minty paused. This might be the chance to see if Emma might find some fun in peeing. Though the proper thing to do would be to think through her options, she was just too horny to think things through logically, and things slipped out. "Sometimes, after a match, when I really have to go and I don't think I can make it to the bathroom, I just like to go into my room and... have a little fun!"

Arena81.jpeg

"Fun?" Emma asked, her smile replaced by a raised eyebrow, "With... peeing?"

"Y-Yeah!" Minty said. "Did you know that girls can pee standing up?"

"No, I did not..." Emma said, rolling her eyes, "That's... good to know."

"Heh heh..." Minty laughed softly. It was in that moment she realized that sharing that little fact might have been a mistake.

Emma looked back at Minty, smiled again, but she shook her head. "You definitely remind me of my sister. She's pretty brazen about peeing too. Though I don't think she's ever peed in her room." As Emma said that, her gaze seemed to travel off into the distance, and she thoughtfully placed a finger on her chin and grinned. "Except once..."

"Really?" Minty asked inquisitively.

"I'll tell you about it some other time." Emma said. "Right now, I want to shower and to put some clothes on. Then I'm gonna come back here and I'll clean up the mess I made, if you'll let me. But first, you really should drink some water and get some sleep."

"O-Oh! Okay!"

"And hey," Emma continued, "If you ever want to just... hang out, look me up. Maybe we can do something crazy like peeing standing up!" and she nudged Minty with her elbow, giving a teasing wink.

With that, Emma got up from the bed and walked out the door. Minty took one last look at the slender girl's petite butt, and smiled eagerly. After seeing Emma pee like that, Minty's privates almost felt like they were on fire. Various images began to swim through her head; all of the wonderful pee-related things she wanted to do or see. She was even getting the strange urge to go out and get caught peeing in a place she isn't supposed to. But why would she ever want that? She could risk some of these arena combatants getting the wrong idea of her. And yet... there was something so incredibly thrilling about the idea. Going into the bar with Aimee and letting everything out onto a stool, losing control of her bladder in front of someone like Emma, sneaking into Sammy's room and taking a leak on her floor, or maybe even climbing to the highest point in the Coliseum and spreading her legs wide for all to see as she rained down golden bliss upon the land below... Minty shook her head. Why would she get such wild ideas?

[Warning! Minty's sexual tension is dangerously high! Masturbate, have sex, or pee in a place other than a toilet to take the edge off!]

Well, regardless of matters, Minty was feeling pretty groggy from recent events. At the moment, the best thing to do was to heed Emma's parting advice. So the green-haired girl got up and walked over to the fridge, got a bottle of water and started to drink it. With this break in the action though, and finally being back in her room, Minty figured that was the best time to assign her new skill point. So she sat down in her chair, wheeled it through Emma's puddle and over to the desk, where she turned on her computer and brought up her stats. At last, it was time to Level up!

> Assign a point to Melee (Current rank: 2)

> Assign a point to Ranged (Current rank: 1)

> Assign a point to Magic (Current rank: 2)

> Assign a point to Holding (Current rank: 2)

> Assign a point to Endurance (Current rank: 1)

> Assign a point to Speed (Current rank: 1)

[Sexual Tension: Heavy]