Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

On 9/28/2016 at 9:32 AM, KozmoFox said:

" That did it. Emma's arms were struck wide open, and the new magazine was knocked clean out of her hands... " from the post from before we kneed her, which is also where we still happen to be standing....There is a fresh mag, literally at our feet most likely. I think ahead. VERY ahead. Not that it matters, we haven't fired a shot the entire match, our mag is full. We have more than enough ammo at our disposal.

Guest, we have more than enough time for more than one attack, in the "complicated tactics" you seem to think we have no time or energy for. You know, the tactics that would take well under 30 seconds in an actual combat scenario and are focused on conserving energy. If the shots we focus are pinpoint enough, Emma's shots may be too erratic and inaccurate while dodging, or she may not have time to fire back. At most she gets two accurate shots. In the same movement we avoid the first one we pick up th. ag, the second we dodge slightly to the right or lefleetctas we load it. Given her trigger happy state, a follow up shot in a double-tap manner is very well to be expected.

Its half psychological, and only part actual physical battle. She also thinks she's won. She won't be expecting a well thought out, but rapid acting tactical approach like the one we'll be employing will likely take her off guard and leave her open to the fatal blow.

Guest seems to think we have a few seconds before we die, but given both characters are at the same hp, that is true for Emma as well, if it would please the court. If I may dissent just a tad more, you know what relaxes a bladder even more than warmth? Getting shot. Getting stabbed. Getting struck by lightning.

I understand your points entirely, but here are my counters:

1) I am guessing the time we have left based on Emma's ranged dps, combined with our exhaustion, speed drop, and need to pee. 

2) We have no confirmation that our gun can fire the same type of shots as Emma's obviously superior one, so the mag that you believe to be near our feet is useless.

3) We have to remember that it isn't really US fighting, it's MINTY- and she's exhausted. She probably won't be thinking entirely straight, and is almost definitely not thinking of psychology. It's like how when she's drunk she might not listen to us. We aren't Minty, we're suggestions.

4) Our ranged is still one. I put no trust at all in our shooting skills, especially when fighting someone who relies almost entirely on shooting.

5) We may have almost equal hp to Emma, but our dps is vastly different, especially given our specialties. Remember, our sword dealt a ton of damage when we hit her, but she was destroying us with her gun beforehand.

6) Remember, not all combat rules apply here. If you get slashed across the chest with a sword the same way Emma was, I don't care who you are, there's a very very very low chance that you won't be in debilitating pain. We can't assume that she even FEELS the pain from a weapon. The most that weapons do is shock a person in this arena. This can startle the bladder, but the way it does it is vastly different. So any additional advantage with the attack, such as intense heat from a fire, would be helpful.

7) I listed the choice for fire based on how fire naturally acts, even in rpgs, etc.. If lightning acted anything like natural lightning, than it would cause an enormous blast of thunder, and it would dissipate almost instantly. Fire, on the other hand, takes a few seconds to die away completely, costs less mana, and the warmth is ONLY an added bonus- not enough to tip her over the edge, but hopefully a nudge that can make said tip easier.

Please ignore the mangled quote, I accidentally messed it up somehow, and I'm not entirely sure how to fix it.

We're not aiming to hit her with the ranged. We're aiming to study her. The subsequent final spell and potential sword swing is where the final offensive push lay. A critical hit, potentially two when we use the gun to bait out which part of her movement leaves her the most open.

Based on the clips, shape of the gun, ammo count per clip, its pretty safe to say that both firearms are 9mm pistols. Why Emma isn't using a bigger gun with her skill, no clue, but as far as that goes, we might as well be using the same gun. The clip on the ground will LIKELY be irrelevant though; ours is full.

We need to act steadfastly, calmly, and the final burst has to be fast at her weakest moment. She's reloaded and ready to go. Fire isn't as fast as lightning and we're compromised in movement, trying to cast it likely gets us shot. At least the strategy I laid out above keeps Emma moving, so that her aiming will be less precise and erratic whilst we analyze how she maneuvers her center of gravity. Having fired firearms before, I can tell you, running and shooting, I don't care how good you are, you're aiming like a toddler. Keep in mind, some around 90% of rounds fired in a combat situation are for suppression. Suppression is exactly what we're going to do, whilst we figure out how to go in for the kill based on this. Once we've narrowed the moment down, a cast of lightning at the crucial moment blows Emma's defenses wide open, if not also damaging her. That's when we land the critical hit. She's low enough. The possibility that this will be a draw cannot be discounted, knowing that in going for this final blow we might lose control as we're finishing her off, but its our best chance.

7 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

We're not aiming to hit her with the ranged. We're aiming to study her. The subsequent final spell and potential sword swing is where the final offensive push lay. A critical hit, potentially two when we use the gun to bait out which part of her movement leaves her the most open.

Based on the clips, shape of the gun, ammo count per clip, its pretty safe to say that both firearms are 9mm pistols. Why Emma isn't using a bigger gun with her skill, no clue, but as far as that goes, we might as well be using the same gun. The clip on the ground will LIKELY be irrelevant though; ours is full.

We need to act steadfastly, calmly, and the final burst has to be fast at her weakest moment. She's reloaded and ready to go. Fire isn't as fast as lightning and we're compromised in movement, trying to cast it likely gets us shot. At least the strategy I laid out above keeps Emma moving, so that her aiming will be less precise and erratic whilst we analyze how she maneuvers her center of gravity. Having fired firearms before, I can tell you, running and shooting, I don't care how good you are, you're aiming like a toddler. Keep in mind, some around 90% of rounds fired in a combat situation are for suppression. Suppression is exactly what we're going to do, whilst we figure out how to go in for the kill based on this. Once we've narrowed the moment down, a cast of lightning at the crucial moment blows Emma's defenses wide open, if not also damaging her. That's when we land the critical hit. She's low enough. The possibility that this will be a draw cannot be discounted, knowing that in going for this final blow we might lose control as we're finishing her off, but its our best chance.

Several of my points still apply:

MINTY would be unable to analyze anyone in her state, even if she HAS that experience, which we have no proof that she does. And with our exhaustion and low skill, our shots would probably go VERY wide. Also as someone who had dealt with firearms, keeping a gun steady, or even slightly accurate, when exhausted is DIFFICULT. Don't forget that a few degrees off can make a world of difference. She has no reason to dodge what isn't coming close to hitting her.

I suggested fire because if it hits or comes close, it would be damaging. Lightning has a lower accuracy, I assume- if it doesn't hit, it misses. However, Emma's gun is faster than our casting. No matter what, we're hosed. Our spells are too slow, our shooting abysmal, and our sword, laughably useless right now.

Thus half the point of slowing down to regain energy, and the fact she has no read on just how exhausted we really are, its not like she'll see us pull out a gun and be like "Welp, better stand still as she fires. Seems a good strat," Regardless of state, her NOT trying to avoid incoming fire would seem idiotic to her, being someone who's obviously been in a gunfight before. Its also our first time pulling out a firearm against her, so she'd be unsure what to expect. There is no way in hell she'd just stand still as bullets whizz.

We can't cast if we can't get the spell off. That's half the point of the firing, the other half being knowing when her stance is at its weakest. Without getting her on the move via gunfire, we won't cast. It flat out won't happen. We'd get a bullet between the eyes before fire or lightning. Our gunfire is to get her moving, and get her gunfire into disarray. With the movement, we just watch. The pivotal point will be very obvious if we just look for it. Its not advanced tactics, nor is it detailed. Need to pee or not, we're riding on an adrenaline high, and as far as reflexive decisions go, this is simply the best one we can make. In another situation I might suggest fire, but where we're at right now we wouldn't have time to produce a spark without disrupting her in some way shape or form. Lightning just happens to be the fastest one to shoot off at a moments notice.

No need to be a nihilist. Quitters never win, but winners never quit. I believe in Minty.

guys, I have military training, and well, kozmofox is not wrong, it's basically "shot to not allow the enemy to shoot back" really sorry @guest  but suppression is very efficient, I say this because I have received suppression, is terrifying is uncomfortable if you do not keep quiet and mind serenity, you panic not knowing what to do, so it is not to just " hit Emma" it is for her not attacking us and for us to force Emma to run too, if we are tired she is also, and with suppression, we will possibly hit some shots in Emma, besides damaging her precision, both cast as shooting

But anyway, I'm with @KozmoFox, however Minty is tired, but she can breathe and recover stamina as she shoots

Hmmm. @KozmoFox, I don't have a huge counter to that. My biggest arguments are

A) Emma probably knows our stats, because we know hers.

B) Due to the nonfatal environment where combat wounds are non-existent, suppression fire won't be as effective as in real life. Emma has definitely had more matches than we have, and has become more acclimated to the gunfire. @AkenoSama, I understand completely that being fired at is unnerving at best, but not when it's from a bunch of Nerf guns.

C)Minty's adrenaline high is down, so she is exhausted and needs to pee badly. We can only hope that Emma's need to pee is worse and will act as a larger handicap.

D) Emma can probably fire while moving, and better than we can.

However, you are otherwise absolutely correct. I guess I have no real choice but to agree.

I would like to add that I'm not trying to be nihilistic, I just see us as having a very low chance of winning this fight. It's okay to believe in someone, but sometimes you need to know when to retreat, which, had this been life-threatening, I would have recommended.

When we redo this battle, we should have better stats, especially speed, and probably stamina. With our knowledge of Emma's tactics and weaknesses, we should have a much better chance of success. Let's just hope Nikki doesn't get mad at us.

Minty panted heavily as she stood there, clasping her bare crotch. Constantly charging after Emma with the sword took it's toll on poor Minty, but she was confident it was the right choice to make. Thanks to her persistence, the two combatants were at the same level of health, in spite of the difference in endurance.

The question now was what Emma was going to do next. She seemed to favor that gun of hers so it was likely a safe bet she would attack again with it, especially now that she has a fresh clip.

"So what do you think will give first? Your legs or your bladder?" Emma said in a taunting voice, "You look like you're about pee any second!"

"I... I am not!" Minty shouted, "It's just... It's been a long battle!"

"There's no harm in giving up!" Emma said. "Just let relax and let it all go... we've all done it at least once on the arena floor. I won't judge you."

Minty gritted her teeth. Upon hearing Emma's words, the pressure on her bladder seemed to get worse and worse. It really would feel great if she could simply relieve herself right now... 

That moment of weakness was all it took. Though Minty thought about it for only half a second, it was enough for her to feel the muscles in her lower body contract for only a moment... and something wet and warm trickled onto her fingers as they clenched the most precious area of her body.

Arena75.jpeg

"Leak penalty on Minty!" boomed the announcer.

Emma grinned with amusement. "That's it! Now just let out the rest!"

"No!" Minty shouted. She sheathed her sword and reached for her gun, but Emma quickly detected this and raised her own weapon. On instinct, Minty dived to her right, narrowly avoiding a shot, while drawing her own gun and pointing it at her blonde opponent.

Almost immediately, Emma began running to her right, and Minty followed up with a shot from her weapon. Emma fired back. Minty fired a second time, with Emma retaliating in the following instant. Then a third time.

Neither girl managed to hit the other in that exchange. Minty held fire for a moment, to see if Emma would react. Would she quickly get the idea and take advantage of the break in the action, unloading upon Minty? If she did...

Much to Minty's surprise, Emma did detect the break in fire, and began circling to her left instead, firing again at the green-haired girl, all while readying a spell in her left hand. Instead of an icy mist, however, her hand began to glow with a soft blue light.

Minty fired again. Though Emma kept her gun trained on her opponent, she did not return fire. And so Minty fired a second shot. Then a third, followed by a pause. Once again, Emma changed direction in her running. Minty wasted no time taking advantage of the opportunity; she released the grip on her crotch, extending her hand forward and casting a lightning bolt as Emma tried to change directions.

It should have ended there. The lightning bolt struck the twintailed girl right in the chest. It SHOULD have been enough to finish her off! And yet... Emma remained standing. Her casting hand extended and a grin on her face as she panted heavily.

"Glad I readied that heal spell when I did..." the blonde girl said, "Probably saved my skin."

"Are... Are you..." Minty tried to form the words, all the while attempting to hold back the flood that lay within her body. The feeling was becoming unbearable, to the point she couldn't even focus her mana into another blast of lightning. Minty squeezed, but when she removed her hand from her crotch, everything seemed to suddenly get worse. The golden torrent that raged inside of Minty began to work its way through her body, and her muscles simply wouldn't obey the command to hold that torrent back...

Yet her goal became all the more clear. Emma stood there, perfectly still, lined up perfectly with Minty's gun still aimed at her. As if some otherworldly force compelled her, Minty's finger twitched... just enough to squeeze the trigger.

Arena76.jpeg

POW!

The bolt struck Emma square in the head. The look of horror and shock on her face as she fell to the ground was unforgettable.

"Knockout!" boomed the voice of mysterious announcer. "Emma's HP has reached zero!"

As the words echoed through the arena, Minty immediately felt the contents of her bladder burst forth from her body. 

Arena77.jpeg

She sighed in relief as golden fluids began to spray out from between her legs uncontrollably. It was hard to properly describe the feeling that overtook her senses. The moment her opponent was defeated, that she could fully relax and immediately pee resulted in the most euphoric sensation she had ever experienced, short of the orgasm that Nikki had given her earlier.

Emma stirred where she lay, making a slight moan as she rubbed her head. Slowly, she sat up from her defeated position, trying to regain her bearings.

"Well then..." she grumbled, "I probably should have seen that coming." The first thing that Emma saw, of course, was the sight of Minty's pleasure-ridden face while releasing a jet stream of pee onto the floor. "Y-You have no shame about peeing, do you?"

"I... couldn't hold it anymore..." Minty sighed. The arena echoed with the sound of Minty's pee striking the floor; the puddle now gently touching the edge of her feet.

"Yeah... I can't hold it much longer myself," Emma said as she she stood up, "Not sure if I should try to make it to the bathroom or just go here. I honestly doubt I'll make it in time."

Minty perked up at those words. She hadn't seen Emma pee before and couldn't help but wonder what it would look like. Would she be all cute and shy about it? Or maybe she'd be sexy and brazen. Minty tried not to stare, but the thought of Emma peeing was far too enticing. "W-Why not just pee here?" Minty asked in a light-hearted manner.

"I might have to fight naked but I still have enough pride not to openly pee in front of an audience if I can avoid it," Emma replied dryly.

Minty looked around at the stands as she finally finished peeing. It looked like Rayna, Leila, Nikki and Erika were also watching the fight. As Minty's and Nikki's eyes met, the redhead gave a thumbs-up gesture and a rather lewd grin.

"All right, I'm gonna try to make it to the bathroom. Wish me luck." Emma turned towards the arena exit, but before walking away, she gave a nod of approval in Minty's direction. "Good match, by the way. You did really good out there!"

Emma hobbled off to the exit, holding her crotch along the way, which Minty had to admit, looked pretty hot. What if she didn't make it to the bathroom and peed all over herself? The thought was incredibly... stimulating. However, there were also four other people in the arena that Minty might get the chance to speak to. Rayna and Leila appeared to be leaving together towards the north exit, Erika was leaving towards the south exit, while Nikki remained seated, starting at Minty's puddle of urine... all while playing with her privates.

"I was victorious! I am now the minor tier champion! What should I do next?" [Sexual Tension: Moderate]

> Follow Emma and talk to her (and maybe hope she has a little accident along the way~)

> Go speak to Leila and Rayna.

> Go speak to Erika.

> Go speak to Nikki.

> Go back to my room, rest and level up!

> Other

WHAT

*sigh...* pride cometh before the fall, eh, Emma?

I actually think we should give Emma some space. She doesn't seem pissed (yes, pun intended) at us or our victory, and actually seemed to respect us. However, she was a bit disturbed about our peeing. I doubt she'd appreciate us causing her to have an accident, or watching it. I vote that we rest up. Just as bladders don't empty after a match (well... Magically...), exhaustion doesn't vanish. We should sleep. Then we can *ahem* "talk" to Nikki. We should also contact Aimee afterwards. Just because we have Nikki doesn't mean we can't talk to other girls.