Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 9:19 PM, Rai125 said:

Maybe he's just doing exams, currently I'm doing my final exams so maybe he's too

On 6/7/2017 at 9:20 PM, OmoCommando said:

Yes exams are a thing. Arena is not dead.

Recap episode coming up soon.

AYYYYY Lemme join you guys in the pit of despair Q.Q

Minty scooped up the girl and brought her into the bedroom, gently laying her tiny body upon the bed. There was something about her… something majestic. Though small in stature, the girl had a air of poise about her that Minty just couldn’t explain. Who was she? How did she get here? She clearly wasn’t on the roster, so…

She had to be a new arrival. It kind of brought Minty back to her own arrival in the Arena…

~Recap Episode~

Everything began with suddenly waking up naked in a bed, which would have been unnerving for most girls but Minty knew right away where she was. The Arena of Desperate Battles. She knew it was a place where many different people fought against one another, hoping to claim a position of domination and recognition, and she was hoping to gain such a position herself. The one odd twist that seemed difficult to explain was the fact that instead of beating your opponent in battle, you could also make her pee. A… strange victory condition… but not really one that Minty could complain about.

She first fought Aimee. Not a skilled warrior, to be sure. Minty managed to land a critical hit and the blonde-haired opponent quickly fell down and lost control of her bladder.

After that, she fought Sammy. A… younger girl, yet seemed more capable in combat than Aimee did. Sammy was an avid magic user whose staff doubled as a spear. That match ended with Sammy losing control of her bladder after the match went on for too long.

From that point, Minty had begun to see what else the Arena had to offer. Meeting a few of the other combatants, such as the warrior, Natsumi, and the rifleman, Isabel. Minty had even managed to get on Natsumi’s good side by taking a video of Isabel as she peed herself after a battle.

Arena123.jpeg

More than that, Minty was beginning to develop a pretty solid friendship with Aimee. Sure, after their first battle, things seemed a bit rocky. Aimee finally got to face a new challenger after enduring a horrible losing streak, and in the end, the poor girl still ended up peeing in the middle of the fight. And so, at the request of Aimee, Minty began peeing on herself in order to know what it feels like to have no choice but to lose control of one’s bladder. But even then, the girls reconciled their differences and ended up having a bit of fun together. Most notably, Aimee seemed to be perfectly comfortable with peeing for fun. After getting some drinks and watching a fight, the both of them went into Minty’s room and simply emptied their bladders onto the floor.

Arena124.jpeg

This is about when Minty discovered that she found the act of peeing to be quite arousing. She was visited by something fairy that called herself the “Spirit of Lewdness”, an odd little sprite that cast a spell on Minty, causing her to become even more easily aroused, especially if the situation involved someone peeing, or needing to pee.

As fate would have it, Minty soon met someone who was willing to help satiate Minty’s overcharged sex drive: Arena Champion, Nikki Redfield. Within moments, they were committing all sorts of acts of debauchery, pleasing one another and fulfilling sexual desires of all kinds… it was a dream come true.

After a steamy evening, Minty finally went on to take on Emma, probably the first serious fight she had to face. Emma was a competent magic user and gunslinger, who could even heal her own wounds in battle, but in the end, Minty emerged victorious, winning her first battle by knockout.

Arena125.jpeg

The thrill of victory was brief, however. Minty would later discover that Nikki was, in fact, a vampire, and was interested in Minty strictly for her own gain, not seeming to care how much she was hurting her supposed girlfriend. Robbed of her will by Nikki’s vampiric abilities, Minty had no choice but to act as Nikki’s toilet, and the red-headed girl proceeded to pee all over Minty, despite her protests. After the deed was done, Nikki used her vampiric powers again to prevent Minty from ever speaking of what happened here. It was a terrible experience that ripped away her dignity.

Arena126.jpeg

Still, she got through it, but now Minty knew that Nikki was not to be trusted, and in spite of all she went through, Aimee was extremely kind and supportive. Minty even got to watch her pee in her skirt, which was quite a treat. She later had a rematch with Sammy, which served to settle any differences between them.

After rushing to the bathroom to pee in the toilet for the first time since her arrival, Minty quickly proceeded to masturbate, having become extremely horny. However, she was caught by Rayna, a young girl and combatant in the Arena. Minty had proceeded to tell the kid about what masturbating was and how to do it… which is about when Leila walked in, though thankfully, Minty pulled her fingers out of herself just in time.

After several attempts to get herself to climax, Minty was unable to each orgasm. Which brought her to her current situation: staring at a naked, unconscious girl.

~End recap~

It had indeed but quite the exciting-yet-lewd adventure.

Damn it, she was horny though. All Minty could do was just stare between the girl’s legs; the sight of her privates becoming ever so tempting, begging Minty to come down upon it. It was taking every once of willpower to keep her fingers off the girl’s body.

As if sensing Minty’s overwhelming lust, the girl suddenly began to stir.

“Oh!” Minty said, “You’re awake! How are you feeling?”

“Unggh…” the girl moaned as she sat up, “I feel like I just got stabbed. My chest hurts so much.” As she placed a hand upon her chest, that’s about when the girl realized her nude state. She spread her legs apart, looking down at her body in mild confusion. “Um… where did my clothes go?” she asked calmly. Then she looked between Minty’s legs. “Where did your clothes go?”

Arena127.jpeg

“Well…” Minty said, scratching her head, “That’s a long story…”

“Is it okay to go around naked in this place?” the girl asked.

Minty nodded slowly, “Yeah, it’s okay, though not everyone here is necessarily comfortable doing so!”

The silver-haired girl smiled. “Okay, I won’t worry about clothes then! Modesty is something I never really understood! I’m Scarlette, by the way! What’s your name?”

“My name is Minty! Minty Chip!”

“That’s a cute name!” Scarlette said, “I like it!” She then began to look around the room. “Say, where are we anyway? I can’t remember how I got here!”

Minty sighed and reiterated the story of the Arena to Scarlette. How it was a strange place where girls fought each other in combat while trying not to pee in the middle the fight.

“I see!” Scarlette responded positively. “That sounds absolutely thrilling! I’ve never fought someone while needing to pee before!”

“Y-Yeah…” Minty laughed, “It has its perks!”

“So how do I sign up?” Scarlette asked.

“You just use the computer in your room.”

“Ah, so how do I get a room?”

Minty hadn’t actually thought of that. Everything was introduced to her by that weird displaced voice. She really didn’t know who to contact about this.

Scarlette shrugged, “Well, I’ll look around for a while and see who I can ask. Nice meeting you, Minty!” The small girl got up off the bed and walked over to the door, quickly exiting.

Minty just sat and stared. Now there was someone new. Scarlette seemed pretty upbeat for someone who just woke up naked in a strange place. But now, Minty was back to being fully aroused again. The issue now was she simply couldn’t seem to give herself an orgasm, and she wasn’t entirely sure what to do about it.

"What should I do next?" [Sexual Tension: Intense]

> Register for a fight (Next Opponent: Rayna)

> Get a drink - fill bladder.

> Try and masturbate again.

> Explore Arena

> Contact a friend

Wow, that picture of Nikki was AWESOME. In my opinion, it has to be your best picture yet!

I think we should call Natsumi and tell her about Scarlette. She knows more than we do and might be a bit more experienced with new people in the arena. I then think we should follow Scarlette and make sure she is OK, maybe even asking Emma for help (I feel thatAimee would be useless in this situation). It is very odd for someone to be that... Agreeable in that position.

Edited by guest (see edit history)
On 13.6.2017 at 4:38 PM, guest said:

Wow, that picture of Nikki was AWESOME. In my opinion, it has to be your best picture yet!

I think we should call Natsumi and tell her about Scarlette. She knows more than we do and might be a bit more experienced with new people in the arena. I then think we should follow Scarlette and make sure she is OK, maybe even asking Emma for help (I feel thatAimee would be useless in this situation). It is very odd for someone to be that... Agreeable in that position.

I agree with that.
Scarlette seems to accept her new situation a bit too quickly.
Wouldn`t hurt to let someone else know...also, just in case Scarlett really is just a "normal" girl and not part of some nefarious plot by Nikki, so she can get a room and all that stuff. Natsumi probably knows who to talk to....at least I hope so.

The recap episode was amazing btw.
And the picture of Nikki is a good reminder to be very, very, very careful in what we decide to do.
You don`t mess with someone like that unless you have a plan. A good plan!

On 6/17/2017 at 6:51 AM, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

I agree with that.
Scarlette seems to accept her new situation a bit too quickly.
Wouldn`t hurt to let someone else know...also, just in case Scarlett really is just a "normal" girl and not part of some nefarious plot by Nikki, so she can get a room and all that stuff. Natsumi probably knows who to talk to....at least I hope so.

The recap episode was amazing btw.
And the picture of Nikki is a good reminder to be very, very, very careful in what we decide to do.
You don`t mess with someone like that unless you have a plan. A good plan!

Now that I think of it, Minty accepted it just as quickly... Hmm... 

I'm still suspicious, though. The fact that she wound up unconscious outside our door (with someone fleeing), as opposed to her waking up in the bed, seems suspicious. Maybe we should ask some other people how they arrived...

Maybe it was time to finally look around and seen exactly what this Arena had to offer. Even though the primary thing on her mind was rubbing one out, it seemed that she would just have to wait for now. There could even be more new arrivals like Scarlette lying about.

But first... Minty decided it might be good to contact an arena veteran like Natsumi and tell her about Scarlette. The silver-haired girl seemed a bit too... comfortable... given her circumstance. So before setting out, she brought up the messenger on her computer. Natsumi answered almost right away, offering to video chat. Her image popped up on the screen and she... looked a bit flushed and frustrated... like a woman who was just pulled away from an intimate time with her lover.

Arena128.jpeg

"Ah, Minty Chip." she said dryly. "I hear you conquered the minor tier. Well done. We may yet face each other as equals."

Minty smiled and nodded. "I hope so, but there was something I wanted to ask you first."

"What can I do for you?"

"I met someone new today." Minty explained, "A young, silver-haired girl named Scarlette. I found her unconscious outside of my dorm, and when she awoke, I explained the situation to her."

Natsumi nodded in understanding.

"She seemed oddly... accepting of what's going on, though."

"Some people adapt to new circumstances quickly- it's not that unusual." Natsumi said. "It is my opinion that every girl brought here has at least some desire to fulfill in this..." she chuckled, "pee-glorifying arena."

"Even you!?" Minty asked.

Natsumi gave a silent, coy smile and Minty's eyes widened in response.

"So where should she go to register for the Arena as a combatant?" Minty asked.

"At the south wing with the manager, of course." Natsumi replied.

"There's a manager?"

Natsumi raised an eyebrow. "Have you not taken a look around the Arena yet? You really should, if you have the time."

"I might do that..." Minty mumbled.

"Now if there's nothing else, I'd like to get back to..." Natsumi paused, "what I was doing."

She stood up and closed the chat before Minty could even reply, but in the time she stood up, it was enough to see that Natsumi wasn't wearing any pants... or panties. She wore only a t-shirt. What in the world was Natsumi doing? Was she... masturbating? It was difficult to picture a proud, strong warrior like her doing such a thing, but every woman has her desires, and Minty couldn't help but play with her own privates a bit at the thought of Natsumi doing things to herself.

Arena129.jpeg

But for now, it was time to explore. The first thing Minty did was grab a quick drink from the mini fridge in her room. A simple water would suffice for now, and it did not take Minty long to finish the bottle. There was no denying it. She wanted to pee, and was going to bring on that full bladder as soon as humanly possible.

While waiting for her body to process the liquid, however, it would be the ideal time to start exploring. So Minty left her dorm and set out. If she headed towards her left, that would inevitably lead towards the bathroom and showers. It would be a nice place to go check out some naked girls, maybe watch someone pee, but the idea of exploring was to find new places. So Minty headed down towards the right. Past the commons room, she headed down the hall, and eventually reaching the west arena entrance. Right in front of the stairway was a very large yellow puddle, yet no one in sight. Minty could only guess that some pour soul tried to head to the bathroom after her match, only to lose control as she left the Arena. What a pity.

Now Minty was beginning to get a sense of direction about the place. If this Arena was indeed a large, circular building, then her dorm was in the northwest section of the Arena. The bathroom and showers were up in the north, with the common room and bar over in the west. According to Natsumi, the manager's office was to the south, which meant that she had yet to learn if anything lay in the east, southeast, and southwest.

But as Minty walked along, she began to hear strange noises. It was... someone's voice? It sounded like moaning. Was someone...? Minty hurried her pace down the large hall until she found... something she did not expect to find.

It was Emma. One arm on the wall, vigorously rubbing her privates.

Arena130.jpeg

"Ohhh... Ohhhhhhh..." she moaned. Then she seemed to whisper something, though Minty couldn't quite make out what it was. It was... quite the sight to behold. Part of her wanted to look away, out of respect for her friend's privacy. The other part of her, however, wanted to keep watching as Emma violated herself. Seeing her do something like this out in the open was... incredibly hot.

"I'm... gonna..." Emma's breathing grew quicker; her rubbing more energetic. "Hnnnnggghh!!!"

That was it. Minty could feel her lady fluids dripping out of her as she watched Emma have an orgasm right there in front of her. It was... absolutely beautiful. The way she clenched her fist and let out those adorable little squeals of pleasure. Minty could not hide her arousal in this moment.

"Ahh..." Emma's rubbing began to slow down. She started panting heavily, trying to catch her breath. It was about that time that Emma finally looked up and realized someone was there.

Minty waved sheepishly.

"Geez, Minty!" Emma cried, covering her crotch. "Why didn't you say anything!?"

"Didn't want to interrupt..."

"How much..." Emma cringed, "did you see?"

"The exciting climax."

Emma looked down at Minty's crotch. There was no hiding how turned on she was. "So did you enjoy the show?"

Minty nodded emphatically. "Why... why did you want to do it out here in the open though if it bothers you having someone else see you?"

Emma blushed, "I... I finished a match against Sammy and... well I had to pee so bad and I just... kind of... let it go... on purpose."

Minty just about squealed.

"And... I can't really explain it but... for the past hour or so... I've just been... really turned on."

"H-How turned on?" Minty asked.

Emma paused for a few seconds before answering, her face as red as ever. "If you were a guy, I'd... probably ask you to bend me over right here. I'm still super horny."

Minty almost fell over. That response, the way she said it, was so hot. Minty's arousal was peaking. She could feel that orgasm sitting on the precipice of her womanly area. The only thing that would have made this better was actually watching Emma pee, but it seemed that time had come and gone.

Would she do it? Would Minty be brave enough to masturbate here in front of someone? Or would she ask for more? Part of her really wanted to bend Emma over as she asked... but judging from her words, Minty had to guess that Emma was probably straight. More than that, Minty found it odd that so many people were becoming aroused at the same time.

She couldn't help herself. Even though Minty's bladder wasn't quite filled to the point of needing to pee, after watching all of that, she couldn't stop her fingers from inserting themselves into her dripping pussy. Minty completely ignored the look of shock on Emma's face, focusing only on her naked body instead.

Arena131.jpeg

"M-Minty! What are you-?"

"My libido is raging! I can't control myself! I have to cum now!" [Sexual Tension: Overload]

> Attempt to resist the urge!

> Give into the urge...

> Other