Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

On 9/12/2017 at 3:11 PM, lordbardak said:

Another great chapter, I'll join the voting for a change. I'd say, let's test her claim and tease her bladder a bit before carrying her to the toilet. Let's have Minty pour herself a nice big glass of water right in front of her (i mean that fight must have left her quite dry, no? ;D) and make her casually throw in as many watery/pee imagery, references and sounds as possible while she carries Scarlette to her relief!

I second this

1 hour ago, naumneglare said:

Hmmm... *grins sadistically*

Let her hold it for a bit. Then, when she's about to burst, carry her not to the bathroom, but to the showers. Minty still needs to wash off after that last fight... ;3

Turn on the shower, watch Scarlette's eyes water for a bit, and see what happens from there. 

*cue Ganondorf laugh from the end of Wind Waker*

That is so delightfully evil!

1 hour ago, naumneglare said:

Hmmm... *grins sadistically*

Let her hold it for a bit. Then, when she's about to burst, carry her not to the bathroom, but to the showers. Minty still needs to wash off after that last fight... ;3

Turn on the shower, watch Scarlette's eyes water for a bit, and see what happens from there. 

*cue Ganondorf laugh from the end of Wind Waker*

I Totally Agree