Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

No way. We are already the prey of one demon, we don't need to serve another! 

Besides, we should thank Scarlette SOMEHOW. She did *ahem* "help" us, and I have a feeling that she possesses some hidden power that would make her a formidable foe. Also, if we help her out here, maybe she can help us with a certain redheaded problem.

Also, cheat codes like this aren't that fun. Being able to just glance at someone and make her crippled is boring after a while. There would be nothing left to do. Minty would be the Saitama of Omo.

Lastly, for those who said to use the power on the demon, that would be incredibly foolish. Either A) it would have no effect, or B) it could make the demon stronger! Most demons arent so quick to hand out free powers. 

To sum up: Let's not upset Scarlette. Reject that demon!

Minty's heart felt like it was about to explode in her chest. The power to make anyone horny and desperate at any time? How could anyone resist that?

"You'll really just... give me that kind of power?" Minty asked, starting to clench her legs together. The need to pee was getting pretty bad.

"You gather sexual energy on my behalf," the demon replied, "and I give you the power to see all the aroused, desperate, peeing girls you wish."

"Don't do it, Minty!" Scarlette shouted, "There's always a catch!"

Minty wanted to. She really wanted to take this power. In this crazy Arena, it seemed like the most amazing gift one could get... but there were too many strings attached. And if Minty were to be honest to herself, she didn't really trust who she'd have to thank for this power.

"I'm sorry, demon," Minty said, "but I must decline your offer!"

"Are you truly so foolish as to turn down this chance?" the demon seemed almost enraged, "I offer you the power to make your wildest fantasies come true and you reject it!?"

"Stripping others of their freedom like that isn't the way I do things!" Minty said. "Besides, I don't need magic to make a girl horny!"

Arena141.jpeg

[Minty is filled with heroic resolve, gaining a temporary HP boost!]

"Very well," growled the demon, "Then I shall drain the two of you of every last bit of sexual energy you have!"

The demon spread her wings and jumped back to the center of the room. Her body began to glow with dark energy again.

"Minty!" Scarlette called, "Scatter!"

As Scarlette dived to the the left, Minty immediately dived to the right. Sure enough, that demon cast forth about a dozen tendrils of energy that seemed to reach out and grab anything close by.

Arena142.jpeg

"S-Scarlette!" Minty cried. "What are these!?"

"Don't let them grab you! They'll raise your arousal and try to make you have an orgasm!"

"W-What!? How!?"

"How do you think!?" Scarlette barked.

Minty did her best not to envision what kinds of things would happen to her.

"I should thank the two of you for deciding to have sex before you fought me." the demon laughed, "I feel much more invigorated and simply can't wait to show you the extent of my power!"

Minty took the moment to activate her armor. Now that she was in battle, even if it wasn't an official arena battle, she would hopefully be able to utilize the full array of her abilities and gear. And thankfully, she could. Her body became enveloped in light which solidified into her familiar armor. Though who was to say if it would do any good against this demon.

"I know there's still an orgasm in you somewhere, little Scarlette!" the demon said, "Come here and I will show you true pleasure!"

The silver-haired girl was swinging frantically, trying to keep the dark tendrils away from her, but there were too many. Each one that thrust its way at her forced the Scarlette to retreat a few steps. It wouldn't be long before she was backed into a corner and became entangled by the dark energy masses.

But there was no rest for Minty either. There were enough tendrils left to still give her trouble. One came low, clearly headed for her hips. Minty delivered a quick slice to the tendril, which seemed to knock it away for the time being. With the demon's attention focused on Scarlette, the poor girl was facing the brunt of the attack. If Minty didn't move in to help her, odds were the girl would be taken by the tendrils.

On the other hand, while Scarlette acted as a distraction, this might be a good time to attack the demon directly. Close in with a few sword strikes or shoot her a few times with the pistol. Maybe throw in a fire bolt for good measure.

"I see you there, Minty!" said the demon, "Bladder getting a bit full, is it?" She cast a small curse from her other hand, a small bolt of glowing red energy that sailed towards her at high speed. Minty tried to move out of the way, but the magical bolt was too quick. It struck her right in the bladder. Yet... nothing seemed to happen.

"Now, as soon as you pee, you'll have a delightfully intense orgasm, giving your master the power she desires!"

"Is this a joke!?" Minty cried. But the demon simply laughed in reply.

Wonderful. So now as soon as I pee, I'm going to have another orgasm and this demon is going to get stronger! It's like I'm living out some weird sexual fantasy or something!

That lapse in concentration was all that Scarlette needed. She broke through the mass of tendrils and began to make her way towards the demon. The speed at which she swung that large sword of hers was remarkable.

"No you don't, little one!" the demon cast another strange curse at Scarlette; this one being yellow instead of red.

"What did you do!?" yelled Scarlette.

"I couldn't give Minty a gift without giving you one as well! This curse should let that little bladder of yours fill up within a few seconds and our dear Minty can become more aroused at the sight of you peeing all over yourself!"

Scarlette let out a rather angry scream. One that sent a chill down Minty's spine. This kid had been cute and benign so far, yet the noise that just came out of her mouth, while still somewhat cute, was the voice of uncaged rage. The silver-haired girl came at the demon with even greater power and speed, that the demon had little choice but to focus all but three of her tendrils upon Scarlette. Even her newfound rage wasn't going to drive back all those black tentacles.

Arena143.jpeg

So now it came down to it. Help Scarlette and save her from being magically tentacled, or to take advantage of the distraction and attack the demon. All while trying not to pee. And Minty really had to pee! She could feel it pushing to get out of her, but at the same time, her lady parts seemed to tingle with that sensation just before an orgasm. And she knew. She knew that if she were to start peeing, she wouldn't be able to control herself. 

How should I proceed? [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> Assist Scarlette.

> Attack the demon with my sword.

> Attack the demon at range. (Gun, Fire bolt, lightning bolt)

> Taunt the demon.

> Other

Hmmm... I believe that our best shot would be to move towards the demon while shooting. Because we are closer, we should be able to reach more tendrils, which we should use our sword on. We shouldn't get too close to either the demon or Scarlette. The closer we are to Scarlette, the more we will be *ahem* affected when she pees- whether by sound, smell, or being in the "splash zone," so to speak. Do not forget- Scarlette will almost definitely be peeing this fight. If we can assist her without getting too close, that is for the best. Besides, two spread out targets are harder to hit than two that are right next to each other when you have a ranged advantage.

Additionally, I do not believe that the gun will be very effective, except in distracting the demon, that the tendrils are immune to bullets, and that magic will be extremely ineffective. I think the best bet would be using the sword.

Tl;Dr, get in close to the demon, cut the tendrils where they are closer together, stay away from Scarlette and DO NOT focus on her.