Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Scarlette just stood there, her hips outstretched, inviting Minty to look upon her body. And look upon it, she did. How she wished she could lay her hands upon the silver-haired girl's body... and with her arousal being where it was, Minty just couldn't pass this chance up.

"Yeah..." she said, staring at Scarlette's crotch, "let's have sex!"

"No problem!" Scarlette said, wearing her usual smile of delight. "Spread your legs!"

Like a slave to her master, Minty did as she was told. She leaned back against a nearby wall, spreading her legs apart and inviting the smaller girl in. It was almost creepy how casual Scarlette was behaving in regards to this matter but if the girl was willing, then Minty really had no complaints.

Scarlette knelt down at began to gently kiss the tender lips of Minty's pussy. What a feeling it was, having someone touch her there with such care... Minty let out a mild groan of delight. Scarlette's soft kisses had turned into slow, careful licks that traveled upward along the axis of Minty's pussy. Each lick would take roughly 2-4 seconds, with Scarlette occasionally giving a little flick to Minty's clit.

Minty laid her head back and closed her eyes, allowing herself to become lost in the bliss that was Scarlette licking her. How heavenly it felt to have that tongue rubbing against her... and she allowed herself to moan and whine as sensations of pleasure began to flutter around inside of her. Minty could feel herself becoming wet with lady juices as time went on. How was it that Scarlette was so good at pleasuring another girl? Or was it that Minty was so aroused that anybody could have touched her down there and she would have begged them to get her to climax?

Scarlette began licking just above Minty's clit now. Her body felt like it was on fire. In the heat of this bliss, no girl could be expected to retain her faculties, and as such, Minty stumbled back against the wall. But she did her best to keep her legs open, and Scarlette kept up.

Arena136.jpeg

The girl licked and licked, keeping the same pace and rhythm throughout the event.

"O-Oh... m-my... G-G-God..." Minty moaned.

"I think you're ready now!" Scarlette said. At that point, she unbuckled Minty's weapon belt and let it fall to the ground. "Sit down!"

Like a good girl, Minty obeyed. She sat down on the floor, expecting Scarlette to work some amazing magic with that tongue of hers. But no. To Minty's surprise, Scarlette sat down and spread her own legs apart, locking legs with Minty until their most precious places were touching each other.

Minty let out a sharp sigh as Scarlette's clit pressed against her own. As if having tongue in there didn't already feel wonderful, now she was experiencing another girl's clit rubbing against her. Scarlette began to move her hips back and forth, causing their already very wet lady parts to grind against each other. Each motion against Minty's clit sent waves of euphoria throughout her body.

Arena137.jpeg

"Is that good?" Scarlette asked.

"Y-Yes..." Minty moaned.

"Should I go a little faster?"

Minty could barely manage to nod. Scarlette grabbed Minty's leg and began to grind a little faster and a little harder. At this point, Minty couldn't hide her reactions even if she tried. She simply allowed herself to moan and cry as her body willed it. Each press of Scarlette's hips sent ripples of delight along Minty's body. Her entire lower body felt like it was about to burst.

Please don't pee! Please don't pee!

Last time she had an orgasm, Minty ended up peeing all over. She was uncertain if Scarlette was into such things, but it would probably be safer to assume she wasn't. But the orgasm was happening now, and Minty could feel her control slipping. If she could... just... hold on... a bit...

And finally... it happened. That final wave of ecstasy that simply exploded all over her. Minty let out a rather loud noise from her mouth; some kind of mix between a wail and a gurgle. Scarlette couldn't help but giggle in response. And thankfully, Minty managed to avoid peeing.

"Holy..." Minty sighed, "That was... amazing..."

"You make funny noises when you have an orgasm!" Scarlette laughed.

Minty probably would have blushed at that if her face wasn't already flushed from having an orgasm.

"Well, do you think you can manage fighting the demon now?" Scarlette asked, untangling her legs from Minty's.

Minty gave Scarlette a worried look. "Don't you want me to return the favor?"

"Nah," Scarlette replied, "Remember that each orgasm people have make the demon stronger. But it wasn't difficult to tell that you were super aroused and couldn't fight so I thought I'd help relieve you of some of your tension."

"Oh..." Minty gave a rather disappointed frown.

Scarlette picked up her sword, then gave a sympathetic smile to Minty. "If it really means that much to you, we can have sex again after we beat the demon!"

"I might like that..." Minty responded. The truth was, even though she finally had an orgasm, Minty was still heavily aroused. Most likely from the effects of the lechery demon, but at least this time, things felt manageable.

"Now then," Scarlette said, "We have a demon to fight!"

Minty grabbed her weapons and followed Scarlette down the stairs into the darkened basement of the Arena. Unlike the polished, ivory halls up above, this area was made of dark concrete, and instead of a comfortable warm air, there was a biting cold to this place stung Minty's bare skin.

Scarlette suddenly raised a hand, gesturing Minty to halt. Ahead of them were three small, winged creatures. They also sported a long tail with a sharp point at the end. Minty could only conclude that these were some of the imps that Scarlette spoke of earlier.

"We can try and sneak around them." Scarlette whispered, "Or we can fight. I sense the demon is beyond those imps, so it'll save time if we try and fight our way through. Just remember that if they sting you with their tails, their venom will increase your arousal."

Arena138.jpeg

How fascinating. Imps that can make you horny.

Scarlette scrutinized the imps. "There's something different about these ones though. The crest on their stomachs isn't the same one as usual. I wonder if they're utilizing a different kind of magic..."

Minty wasn't sure if fighting or sneaking was the proper thing to do in this instance. The only thing she was sure of was how badly she needed to pee.

Damn, I knew I should have gone before we entered this place!

"Should I sneak around the imps or fight them?" [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> Fight the imps

>Sneak around the imps

> Try and pee

> Other

id suggest fighting we've had some training in fighting so we should be ok.

and commando I know I've said this a thousand times before, and I'm certain I speak for all my fellow peps here on omo.org when I say how amazing of a writer and an artist you are you are just amazing I would never be able to create such great peeces (pieces), sorry for bad pun.

Based on what Scarlette said about their crests, as well as the... Style... Of this site and story, I am willing to bet that these imps make you desperate if they sting you, either in addition to or instead of arousal. This would be a MAJOR liability- peeing would most likely lead to another orgasm, which would aid the demon, and desperation would hinder our fighting potential.

This is, of course, speculation, but I vote for being cautious in this entirely alien situation and avoiding the lolimps.

Edited by guest
typos. For example, "lolimps" instead of "loli imps," but meh, lolimps works too. (see edit history)
17 hours ago, guest said:

Based on what Scarlette said about their crests, as well as the... Style... Of this site and story, I am willing to bet that these imps make you desperate if they sting you, either in addition to or instead of arousal. This would be a MAJOR liability- peeing would most likely lead to another orgasm, which would aid the demon, and desperation would hinder our fighting potential.

This is, of course, speculation, but I vote for being cautious in this entirely alien situation and avoiding the lolimps.

I vote stealth as well

• 2 weeks later...

It seemed like the best option in this case was to try and avoid any fighting until they reached the demon. So Minty made a quick gesture with two fingers, signaling to Scarlette to sneak around them. The silver-haired girl nodded and followed close.

This would be so much nicer if I didn't have to PEE! Minty thought. The real difficulty here was that the feeling of needing to pee was making her even hornier. If she didn't pee soon, it was likely that Minty's arousal would start hitting high levels again. Then again... the act of peeing itself seemed to also make her quite aroused.

The only choice was to push through. And so Minty began to try and creep around. The area had a few stone columns scattered about, with a small bit of light in the middle of the room. The imps hovered about, seeming to be searching for something. They were cute though... the way stuck their little rears up while they flew around. Minty couldn't help but stop and take a look as one of them flew by, her tiny bottom raised into the air, granting Minty a nice view of... things.

Arena139.jpeg

Great. She was getting aroused again. Might have to ask Scarlette for sex pretty soon.

Sticking to the edges of the room, Minty and Scarlette managed to avoid detection by the imps, at which point the came to a large archway. Beyond it, was a swirling vortex of dark energy, and it's center was what appeared to be a naked woman. Minty licked her lips as she took a good long gaze at those luscious breasts of hers.

"That's her!" Scarlette whispered. "That's the lechery demon!"

Indeed, upon closer inspection, she appeared to be more than a naked woman. Her skin was white as snow, while also bearing bat-like wings, horns, and a barbed tail much like the imps from before. But yes, instead of having an adorably tiny body, she was quite well-endowed.

"Welcome, Minty Chip!" she said. "Are you here to stop me?"

"I am." Minty replied. "Everyone is so aroused that they can't even fight in the Arena anymore!"

"After everything I've given you, this is how you repay me?" she asked, "How distressing..."

"No demon will be allowed to spread her corruption to the innocent!" Scarlette cried a heroic-yet-cute voice, "Go back to the shadow!"

"I go where I please." the demon said calmly as she walked forward.

"You shall not pass!" Scarlette yelled, extending her arms out and blocking the way.

The demon smiled as she walked around Scarlette and towards Minty, still pulsing with dark energy. "It was I who gave you the power to be so easily aroused, Minty. Have you not enjoyed your newfound sexual excitement?"

"I-I have, but-"

The demon laughed through her nose, "As this one told you, I am a lechery demon and I feed off the sexual energy of other beings. The energy is strongest when someone has an orgasm, and there is much energy here in this Arena." She placed her hands upon Minty's shoulders. "I know how much it pleases you to watch others pee, so I have a proposal for you. I will grant you the ability to enchant others with the need to pee while also increasing their arousal."

"Forcing someone to have to pee isn't right..." Minty said softly.

The demon giggled, "Everyone in this Arena has some degree of attraction towards peeing. The specifics vary depending on whom you ask; some prefer to hold, some enjoy wetting themselves, while others are aroused by the simple act of peeing wherever they please." She leaned down and whispered into Minty's ear. "Cast this enchantment upon any girl you want, and she will immediately need to pee while also becoming insatiably aroused, granting me more energy."

It was a terribly enticing offer: the ability to make anyone need to pee and to also make them super horny?

"Minty!" Scarlette cried, "You promised to help me defeat her! Whatever she offered you, don't take it! There's always a catch!"

"Demons don't lie, sweetie." the demon said. "We simply make deals with mortals that grant us power. Minty gets something she wants and I get something I want. So what do you say, my dear? You need only serve me and I shall grant you this power."

"I've been offered the power to make anyone I want desperate and horny if I serve the lechery demon. Do I accept?" [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> Accept the offer.

> Reject the offer.

Arena140.jpeg