Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

The demon is the fairly of lewdness from before.
I suspect that Scarlette is either a zombie, or another vampire. Vampire seems likely, if she's one with invisibility power. I suspect this due to her hand being cold, and her 'unique' biology. Zombie is also a strong possibility, if she doesn't get aroused.
It's possible that the manager is aware of it, and provided Scarlette with the necessary tools, or, worst case, she's another malevolent force here to screw over everything.

but wouldn't that remove the sexual tension? I mean, minty would never be horny again if it's like that, and if I was her, I would not want to never experience that feeling again, right?

If it wouldn't remove it, then help the loli, but think about it y'all.

"All right," Minty said, staring at the smaller girl's body, "I'll help you out."

"Perfect!" Scarlette exclaimed, "We'll be a pair of adventuring heroines, just like in the ancient legends!"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Wait!" Scarlette said, holding out a hand, "A hero musn't go unarmed! She needs her trusty weapon by her side!"

"You're pretty excitable, aren't you?" Minty laughed. "You have a... great amount of vigor, given the situation."

"Have you ever heard about the tale of Paladin Nymeria?" asked Scarlette.

"No..."

"Remind me to tell it to you when we've finished."

The two girls headed back towards Minty's room, obtaining her sword and pistol. Along the way, Minty couldn't help but constantly eye Scarlette on the way down. How she wanted to squeeze those tight little cheeks of hers... that refined little bum.

Come on, Minty! Focus! You have a job to do here! 

She had to be strong... now that she knew her arousal was the result of demonic magic, she didn't feel quite so guilty about losing control of herself in front of Emma. But still, being constantly aroused was more than a little inconvenient. Minty wanted to get rammed so hard, she could barely think straight. No... this demon needed to be stopped.

Upon arrival at her room, Minty picked up her sword and pistol.

"Yeah!" Scarlette cheered, "The apprentice picks up her weapon, and together, the beautiful heroines head towards the demon's lair!"

"Wait... I'm the apprentice in this scenario?" Minty mumbled.

Scarlette charged out of the room with her sword in hand, with Minty following closely. "Do you know where the demon is?"

Arena134.jpeg

"Of course I do!" said Scarlette, "I can smell her! No sinister sycophant sidesteps Silver Scarlette's senses!"

The tiny girl headed back towards the east wing, leaping gracefully over Emma's puddle of pee, and through the archway that lead towards an unexplored area. Minty looked around in awe. As opposed to the other areas which only lead to the bar and the bathrooms, this one lead to a straight corridor with a few different closed doors on the sides. A girl could only wonder what sorts of things were behind them.

However, Scarlette had her eyes set at the end of the hall, where there was a set of stairs that lead downward. The passage was quite dark and poorly lit, compared to the bright halls of the Arena. Even Scarlette's once-excited pace had slowed down to a cautious approach, warily looking down the stairs into the abyss. Danger most certainly awaited down here. The only issue now was... Minty finally had to pee.

I wonder if Scarlette is into pee... Minty thought. It sure would be fun to have her watch me go!

"Now be careful," Scarlette said, "These demons usually have various little imp servants fluttering about. If they hear us, they'll try and use their magic on us to make us more horny, and therefore providing more energy for their master. These imps have limited sight, but their hearing is pretty sharp. Don't make any loud noises!"

As she finished her sentence, Scarlette suddenly looked over at Minty's crotch. "On that note, you're gonna have a hard time keeping quiet if you go down there in a super-aroused state. You wanna have sex before we head in?"

Minty nearly erupted into a coughing fit. It was certainly the last thing she expected to come out of that girl's mouth, but what caught her by surprise most was that Scarlette had asked the question in such a non-chalant manner. Who was this little weirdo, and where did she get off asking to have sex so casually? "A-Are you serious?"

Scarlette nodded. "Totally! Point is, if you go down there the way you are now, you're going to be breathing heavy and you're gonna be distracted by my body most of the time. I know you've been staring at my behind!"

Arena135.jpeg

Minty blushed. The girl was more perceptive than she thought.

"The setback," said Scarlette, "is that the more orgasms people have in the Arena, the stronger the Lechery Demon will become."

"S-So it's not necessarily a good thing for us to have sex..."

Scarlette nodded. "It's a question of what you believe will be more difficult! Fighting while horny, or fighting a stronger opponent! If you think you can stave off your sexual urges, I would encourage you to do so because it will make the fight that much easier. But if you think it's going to be a problem, then we should take care of it."

"How much stronger would the demon become?"

Scarlette put a finger on her chin in thought. "With these demons, I would say a... five percent increase in potency per orgasm."

"And you're... comfortable doing this with me?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Scarlette smiled, "It's just sex! If you're not comfortable having sex with me, though, you can just masturbate or something."

"Do you... have to pee, by any chance?" Minty asked.

"Does that arouse you?" Scarlette giggled, "Yeah, I don't have to go very badly but I could pee for you."

Minty began to massage her crotch. This would be an excellent time to get that orgasm she was waiting for. What's more, Minty finally had to pee. On the other hand, she was running the risk of making the demon stronger...

"Scarlette offered to have sex with me in order to relieve each other of sexual tension. How do I respond?" [Sexual Tension: Overload]

> Let's have sex!

> Have sex, but pee first (You can specify how Minty should pee)

> Just masturbate while watching Scarlette pee.

> Don't have sex; try and power through the urges.

> Other