Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Full bladder said:

hold it and call nikki (I think she could do something about it)

Aren't we trying to avoid Nikki since she will use us like a toilet again? 

Also, I vote for actually using a toilet, but I know holding it will win the vote. 

BTW, that last drawing of Minty was really sexy, good job OmoCom! 

Edited by This is Sparta
Forgot to add some appreciation (see edit history)

In spite of her newfound fetish, Minty had an odd urge to try and use the toilet normally this time. Not once had she gone to bathroom normally since her arrival, and as fun as it was to pee wherever she pleased, perhaps it was time to resume using the toilet like a normal human being.

There was no time to lose. In spite of her newfound determination to use the bathroom like your everyday girl, if Minty didn't sit her bare butt down upon a porcelain throne soon, she was bound to pee anyway, whether anyone wanted to or not. With crotch in hand, Minty began to waddle up the stairs and out into the coliseum hallways.

"Ooooh, gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta peeeee!!!" she whispered to herself. She had reached the point where her bladder was starting to feel like a lead ball, ready to drop at any time. And it was getting worse. Minty stopped running, placing one hand against the wall while the other was entrenched between her legs. Things were trying to force their way out of her... place... and no matter how hard she tried to hold it... no matter how deeply she pressed her finger into her lady parts... there was just not holding it back.

Arena114.jpeg

Spurt!

A big, long spurt; at least three seconds in duration, spilled into Minty's hand. A spurt that was long overdue after holding it for that battle with Sammy.

"Gyaaahhh..." Minty sighed as that temporary tepid torrent engulfed her hand, slipping through her fingers. The warmth of her own urine covering her hand... it felt so good...

Minty shook her head. Now wasn't the time for that. She hurried along the halls, which was difficult when one was trying not to pee all over the place, but at last she had made her way over towards the bathrooms. Relief was finally within reach. Minty darted into the first stall, which was thankfully wide open, and she quickly sat herself upon the toilet and...

Arena115.jpeg

At last, she could let go. The familiar tinkle of her pee forcefully striking the edge of the bowl, the tension and pressure that was built up within her finally easing up... Minty couldn't help but let out an incredibly loud sigh as she peed.

On and on, it seemed to go. The whole bathroom echoed with the sound of a liquid stream striking porcelain. Minty spread her legs apart and looked down between them, watching the golden fluid spray out of the pink slit between her legs. Something about it made her feel extremely proud; that she managed to let everything out into a toilet, in spite of easy it would have been to just pee on the floor and be done with it. But she managed to hold it. She didn't take the easy way out, and she actually managed to get to the toilet before her bladder lost control. And so Minty couldn't do anything but smile as she watched her glittering golden fluids pour out of her body. It brought the oddest sense of satisfaction.

The stream died down, turning into a few drops spilling out of Minty, until nothing more came out of her. Instead of a sigh of relief, she let out a sigh of contentment. Her first successful pee into a toilet. Maybe it shouldn't feel like such an accomplishment, as this is what every girl should be doing, and yet she couldn't deny the butterflies in her stomach... nor the tingling in her vagina.

Minty ran her middle and ring fingers softly up along the lips of her most precious place, stopping just at the top of her clit, giving it a gentle tickle as she grinned lewdly. She was ready. Ready to experience another round of pleasure. But... was now the best time for masturbation? Though Minty was indeed quite horny, perhaps doing the deed here in the bathroom wasn't so wise. Was the sexual pleasure and relief worth it?

I'm so horny... but I don't know if I should pleasure myself here... what should I do? [Sexual Tension: Heavy]

> Rub myself just a little

> Finger myself until I cum

> Head back to my room and masturbate

> Other