Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

38 minutes ago, TheGreatNobody said:

Hey, since we can't actually tell Aimee about Nikki, maybe we can at least show her she's a vampire through a mirror? Of course we must first find out if the vampires-don't-have-reflections-thingy applies in this universe, but if they do, we might be able to make a plan to show Aimee eventually (after we've relieved ourselves somewhere, of course). 

Nikki has generally completely ignored all the stereotypical vampire crap, and that's generally also one of the things that doesn't apply to her.

In the Arena, though, we've got different rules, but I wouldn't expect anything abnormal to happen.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Head to the bathroom.  Fake an accident, and hope the acting skills are up to snuff.  Maybe Aimee will have a real accident if she sees Minty peeing.  Alternatively, since we're under the adverse effects of blood loss from Nikki, maybe the act of moving quickly will cause Minty to briefly faint, and in doing so, tell everyone that something is up.

Stupid question, but are the bite marks still visible?  Or did Nikki's vampiric magic (or whatever it is) heal that up?

On December 30, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Ultima01 said:

Stupid question, but are the bite marks still visible?  Or did Nikki's vampiric magic (or whatever it is) heal that up?

The bite marks were healed. I'm not sure if I mentioned that before or not, but that's what is supposed to have happened.

Also I apologize for the delays on the story. I've been working on a commission in addition to trying to get through the holidays.

On 8/5/2016 at 7:21 AM, OmoCommando said:

Minty is right-handed. You can assume that actions performed with the left hand will not be as effective as those performed with the right hand. (In fact, thank you for asking that. That is a good thing to clarify)

Melee skill is the person's general level of competency in melee combat. Think of this as an RP with a handful of RPG elements.

Edit: For example, if Minty were to engage Aimee in straight-up melee combat, Aimee has a slight advantage being a bit more skilled than Minty is now. It would not be an even contest, but a close one. To put this in RPG terms, a person's "skill" encompasses, accuracy, damage, defense, and familiarity with their combat style of choice.

(your suggestion is still acceptable though)

Don't worry, take your time :) (also happy new year, a bit late but never mind xD) 

• 2 weeks later...

Minty took a deep breath. She could not, in good conscience, allow her friend to to pee herself in front of al these fighters end up in a humiliating situation, even if she had done it many times before in fights.

"All right," she said, "I think that's enough for now. Let's go find a bathroom."

Aimee looks up at Minty with what she could only describe to be an expression of surprise. Minty's response seemed to have caught her off-guard. "R-Really? I don't think I'm gonna make it, Minty..." She squirmed and clenched her groin with a grip that couldn't possibly be comfortable, but once again, she was doing in in such a way that it accented the curves of her body, leaving very little to the imagination.

Arena96.jpeg

There was no way to finish the drinks in time before leaving. Nevertheless, Minty took a swig of water and then quickly departed the bar, holding onto Aimee's wrist and pulling her along. They took only a handful of steps away from the bar, towards the large doorway from which they had first arrived, though even in that small amount of time it took to traverse such a short distance, Aimee's condition seemed to rapidly decline.

"Aaargh!" Aimee growled through clenched teeth, "I'm not gonna make it!"

"Don't worry!" Minty reassured her, "The bathroom isn't far!"

Not more than five steps outside of the bar did they seem to run into more problems though. Grasping onto Aimee's wrist with the sheer determination of a true friend, Minty pulled her bursting companion along, fully intent on getting her to that bathroom.

"No!" Aimee cried, "It's... it's coming! I can't..." The blonde girl slipped her wrist out of Minty's grip, jamming her hands between her legs once again. As her skirt once again pressed into her crotch, Minty could see it dampen ever so slightly between the thighs as something leaked out of Aimee's body, leaving a beautiful dark spot.

"Don't..." Minty said, staring at the wet spot, "Don't give up! We're not far!"

Aimee looked up, giving Minty a meek smile. Her knees quickly went from locked together to spread as far apart as possible. Then she let go of her crotch. It started as a mild hissing, but took only moments to transform into the loud pitter-patter of liquid striking a hard surface. From the opening underneath Aimee's skirt, out poured a torrent of beautiful golden fluids, gushing forth from between her legs and collecting beneath her into a shimmering puddle. Maybe Minty could have done something more, try to pull a little faster, or even carry Aimee to the bathroom... but the only thing she could think about was watching that golden stream flow from between Aimee's legs.

Arena97.jpeg

"Oh man..." Aimee whined, "I was really hoping I wouldn't pee on my skirt!"

She reached down and lifted her skirt up, giving Minty a clear view of her bright pink panties as they slowly darkened. All the while, that glistening, glittering stream of hers that flowed ever so elegantly from her crotch, just kept on going and going with no end in sight. Minty's gaze locked right in the spot where liquid and fabric began to separate from one another. It was the first time she had seen someone pee their panties here in the Arena... and it had to have been one of the most beautiful things she had ever laid eyes upon.

The downside in stopping to watch Aimee soak her undergarments is that Minty's attention was also divided from her own bladder. She thought she could spare just a moment or two to behold the glory that was Aimee wetting herself, but it seemed Minty's bladder had plans of its own. It started only with a spurt, which at this point Minty had been dismissing as they were happening somewhat frequently and it felt nice to let a little out, but this time things were different. A second spurt quickly followed, with a third coming up directly after. It was at that point Minty realized what was going on. She tried to get things back under control. She really did. If it were possible, she would have jammed her fingers over her privates and cut off the flow of pee before it could start.

Arena98.jpeg

But it was too late. By the time the plan had fully formed in her mind, she had broken out into a full stream. Pee shot out of her like a cannon, and the only thing Minty could do was look down in shock as a torrent of golden liquid began blasting out of her body. With each bit of pee that left her, it was quickly replaced with feelings of relief, anxiety, and excitement. It felt amazing! She was losing control and peeing all over the floor, totally unable to stop herself. Even if Minty could stop... she wasn't sure if she would. Minty looked at Aimee's crotch, then back at her own. She looked at Aimee's puddle, then back at her own. It was all so wonderful...

Arena99.jpeg

"Wow!" Aimee giggled, "Look at you go!"

"Yeah..." Minty laughed softly. "Once you started peeing, I just couldn't help myself!"

Aimee thrust her hips out slightly, taking a good look at her own soaked crotch while she peed. "Mmmm yeah... I was really hoping I wouldn't wet myself but... oh well."

"Are you mad?"

"Well it's just that this is my only set of clothes I was able to bring."

"How does laundry work here anyway?" Minty asked as she continued watching her own stream piddle onto the floor.

"Did you see that chute at the showers?" Aimee asked. "You can drop any clothes in there. Since this is my only set, however..."

"Oh..."

"The only thing is it can take a while for them to do laundry, so I might be spending the next few days naked."

At long last, Minty's bladder was empty; the stream of pee shrinking to a halt. Though the euphoria was over, it felt truly wonderful to just... lose control and burst like that! And at the end of her long pee onto the floor, Minty was once again overtaken by those feelings from before. Her body began to feel unusually warm, her heart beating as if it wanted to burst, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to take her eyes away form Aimee's panties. Unfortunately for Minty, it appeared that Aimee had just finished peeing as well.

Arena100.jpeg

"What the heck are you doing?" Aimee laughed as she started slipping off her wet panties.

"Huh?" Minty replied, her mind clearly not present in the moment.

"You keep rubbing your... place!"

Oh damn! Minty didn't even realize she was doing that! Pulling her hand away, it came back rather sticky. It was becoming increasingly obvious at this point; Minty needed some sexual relief... and she needed it soon. All this peeing... all these naked girls... it was too much.

No sooner than later was Aimee completely stripped of her clothing (which wasn't helping Minty's condition at all). The blonde-haired girl grinned, noticing Minty's gaze upon her body, and Aimee held her arms wide open.

"See something you like?" she laughed.

"O-Oh!" Minty cried. "No, it's just... you... you look really good! I wish I had a body like that!"

Aimee smiled, clearly flattered by the compliment. "Aw, you're too sweet! But hey! I'm gonna go drop my clothes off in the laundry then probably rinse this pee off in the shower. What are you gonna do?"

In truth, the thing she wanted most to do was rub her tingling lady parts all over something, but a small nap sounded pretty nice too. With all this arousal, and still recovering from blood loss, Minty wanted to lie down.

"You know," Minty said, "I'm actually feeling pretty tired! I think I'm gonna go to sleep for a bit!" The green-haired girl turned around and headed for her dorm. Yet as she and Aimee separated, Minty found herself reaching out. "Hey, Aimee? Thanks for today."

Aimee shook her head and laughed. "You're a weird girl, Minty Chip. I've never met someone who was into peeing like you are... but sometimes you make it fun."

As she turned and went toward the showers, Minty got a quick look at that slender butt of hers. She truly was a beautiful girl... But Minty really was tired, and so she slowly dragged herself back to her room, collapsed upon her bed. With all the things she had been through, it didn't take long at all for her to fall asleep.

=========

Minty slowly opened her eyes. Now that she was fully rested, she felt energized and ready to tackle the day. More than that, she felt ready to start doing all sorts of nasty things to her vagina. The first thing she realized upon waking up was that little pink slit of hers desperately wanted to be rubbed against something. It wasn't unbearable or anything like that, but the sooner she could get to masturbating, the better. Or even better, she could go see if someone was willing to have sex with her.

What should I do next? [Sexual tension: Heavy]

> Masturbate by hand.

> Masturbate using an object (Desk, pillow, etc.)

> Register for a fight. (select opponent)

> Message someone for some sex.

> Other

10 minutes ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

Not sure if Minty still needs to pee, but how about we pee on out pillow a little so its nicely warm and wet and then use it for pleasure. Won`t need a lot of pee, a spurt or two should be enough...
I mean, if we`re going to masturbate, why not make the most of it?

Well we did drink some water before going to bed and if we're going to get it cleaned anyway.

15 hours ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

Not sure if Minty still needs to pee, but how about we pee on out pillow a little so its nicely warm and wet and then use it for pleasure. Won`t need a lot of pee, a spurt or two should be enough...
I mean, if we`re going to masturbate, why not make the most of it?

I like this idea quite a lot.

As she lay there in bed, Minty's hand slowly moved down between her legs, her dripping, tingling pussy just waiting to be stimulated...

But the hand simply wouldn't do this time. More was required. Minty sat up and looked around the room, wondering what sorts of things would feel good to rub herself against. Minty then sat up and looked down at her pillow. How would it feel grinding against that? She put a finger on her chin and smiled bashfully. The thought of it was so enticing! There was no time to waste! The pussy wanted grinding and she wanted it now! Minty grabbed her pillow and set it between her legs. Slowly, she lowered herself until the soft lips of her most tender place were resting atop the cushy pillow with a content, yet quiet sigh.

And it began. Minty slowly began to move her hips back and forth against her pillow, and with each thrust of her hips, a wave of bliss washed over her body. She moaned ever so slightly as her clit continued to grind the surface.

"Aaah..."

Then something occurred to Minty. Wouldn't it be really naughty if she peed a little on her pillow? Rubbing her pussy on a pillow covered in her own pee? She bit her lip at the thought. It would be so hot if she could just let her bladder loose all over this thing and rub her little twat all over it... But alas, she didn't really need to pee. There was a little bit in her somewhere... she could feel it. The real question was, could she get it out?

And so Minty relaxed her body for a moment, trying her best to let that little bit of pee work its way out of her. She started to feel something. The slightest sensation, slowly working its way down the passages of her body, attempting to push it's way out. Minty giggled. Part of her couldn't believe she was about to pee on her own pillow! Her heart began to race and her breath began to quicken, her pee was at the edge of its precipice, just waiting to come out of its hiding place!

But nothing came out. She could feel it there at the edge, but nothing was coming out.

"Come on..." Minty whispered, "Just a little bit..." She put a hand on her groin, massaging herself just a little. So she pushed. She pushed and pushed, letting out a quiet grunt followed by a sudden inhale. Now that she knew the pee was in there, she wasn't about to let it get away. Minty leaned forward a bit, trying to relax her hips and let things come out naturally...

Arena101.jpeg

And there it was. That sensation of something snaking its way through the passages of her body, until it traveled along the lips of her pussy, and out onto the pillow, creating  a nice dark spot. It may of only been a little, but it felt so good to let it out. Minty couldn't help but let an incredibly lewd smile escape her, and she wasted no time smearing her girlhood all over the hot mess that was her pee. Back and forth... back and forth... she started to grind a little faster. Never did she think that having sex with a pillow could be so gratifying!

"More..." she moaned. "More!"

She continued humping that pillow with the ferocity of an animal, and as she continued to molest the poor headrest, Minty looked over at the computer desk. Her thoughts turned back to Emma as she tried to relieve herself into the wastebasket, making an absolute mess all over the floor. Her golden puddle slowly expanding, that high-pressure stream bursting out from the crevice between her legs... And at last, it was happening. That tingling in her vagina seemed to just... explode again! Minty's breath stopped, and her grinding slowed down to only a few hip thrusts at a time. Her heart felt like it was about to burst out of chest, and all of her nerves felt like they were on fire, burning with a hot passion that she could describe as "heavenly". It feeling was so overwhelming, so intense, that Minty didn't even notice she fell over in her bed. The only things that seemed to matter were that feeling of bliss and the image of Emma as she peed. Her hips seemed to convulse for a moment, and suddenly her body wouldn't obey her. That feeling in her lady parts spiked. Minty froze, and her entire pelvic area seemed to heat up to an extreme degree. She shut her eyes, letting out a meek wail; suddenly she felt like she had to pee, and there was no way Minty was going to hold it back. As if in timed intervals, Minty began releasing bursts of fluid from her pussy. Even in her euphoric state, she could count how many times it happened based on the hissing of her bodily fluids striking her soft new sex toy. One... two... three... Three times she let loose into her pillow, her crotch slowly being covered by something warm and wet as her pillow absorbed everything she let out.

Arena102.jpeg

It was hard to tell how much time passed by during that orgasm. It seemed to go on forever. Not that Minty was complaining. It was probably the best orgasm she had yet. Never before had she lost control in such a way. It felt... absolutely amazing. So she continued to lay there, her crotch and pillow drenched in her various lady juices, and in her curled up state, she let out the most content sigh...

Honestly, all the effort had left Minty damn near exhausted, but perhaps it was time to get on with her original purpose in being here in the arena. There had certainly been a good amount of sexual adventures... and misadventures... so far, and this "Spirit of Lewdness" or whatever it was that appeared before Minty had made the experience all the better. But yes, only three of the nine opponents had been bested. There were six more remaining. More than that, there were still a lot of unresolved questions about the Arena. How did she get here? What brought her here? Who runs this coliseum? And of course... there was Nikki. It was pretty clear that she would be a dangerous one, both in and out of combat. Crimson eyes? Sucking blood? Compelling others to do her will? Minty couldn't deny it. The girl had to be a vampire.

Minty hugged her pillow tightly. The thought of having her will stripped away again... it terrified her. How was anyone supposed to defend against something like that? There just didn't seem to be a way...

Perhaps there was nothing to do for now. Maybe the answers would reveal themselves in time. For now, Minty had to decide what she was going to do next.

How shall I begin my day? [Sexual Tension: None]

> Register for a fight (specify opponent).

> Contact someone in the arena (specify).

> Explore the Arena.

> Watch a battle.

> Fill bladder.

> Visit the bar.

> Other.

Edit: Minty is fully recovered.