Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kinda feel bad for even posting this but I'm going to claim you made me do it. Arena of Desperate battles, the continuation! And then, some stuff happened The showdown was r

YES! But, let's be a responsible Big Sister. We should not lewd the Rayna. We should be nice and supportive towards Rayna and help her overcome her un-potty training.

Posted Images

Feign disappointment, and tell her "Oh, I was hoping you could give me some pointers about your fighting style." (Or something along those lines). If she agrees, perk up and be like "Great! But I really need the bathroom (only because you mentioned needing to go, and she 'denied' the need) so can you join me and then can you show me a few moves?"

The only problem I can see with that though, is her following you into the bathroom and going too. 

"You're a really skilled ranged fighter, I hear!" Minty said. "Do you think... you could show me some tricks real quick?"

Isabel stopped and frowned. "I don't think..."

"Pleeeeeaaaaaassseee?" Minty whined.

Isabel made a small whine of her own. "All right. I'll show you one quick trick." She took her gun in hand and aimed it down the hall. Her hands seemed very unsteady. "O-One quick way to getting a bead on your target... is um... to..."

Minty looked down and pointed at Isabel's legs. "Should I keep my legs pressed together like that?"

"O-Oh!" cried Isabel as she lowered her gun. "I g-guess you shouldn't..." Very slowly, the woman widened her stance. "So... keep your legs apart like this... and then..."

Just as she was about raise her weapon back up, Isabel gasped. A gush of pee burst forth from between the woman's legs, splashing onto the floor.

Arena34.jpeg

"Aaaaah!" Isabel dropped her gun and immediately clasped her crotch with both hands. "I can't believe that just happened!"

"Are... you okay?" Minty asked.

Isabel whimpered as she clenched her womanly parts. "Minty... please look away."

"Why?"

"I can't hold it anymore! I don't want you to see me... you know!"

"See you pee?"

"Yes!" snapped Isabel. "I held it to the limit during my last fight... but now I'm about to lose it! Please don't watch, I'm begging you! I'd be so embarrassed if one of my fans watched me pee on the floor!"

Urine started to squirt out from between the woman's fingers as she held herself.

Arena35.jpeg

"Minty, please!!!"

Minty wasn't sure what to do. Isabel had been a pretty kind person so far, but she made a deal with Natsumi as well. Isabel was definitely about to pee, and if she didn't start recording it now, she was going to miss it. To gain the trust of one, she'd have to break the trust of the other...

Should Minty complete the deal for Natsumi?

> Get out video recorder and watch Isabel pee.

> Politely turn around and give Isabel her privacy. Don't record.

(note: Minty has no way to record inconspicuously. If she does it, Isabel will know)

24 minutes ago, OmoCommando said:

To gain the trust of one, she'd have to break the trust of the other

Why you do it with us T.T???? Why T.T ??? ( hahahahaha )

Well, I really REALLY hate such extreme moral choices like that, but we have to do something.

But well, since we will not be able to record without Isabele know,
1 - try to record and claim that it is a unique moment for a fan or something crazy that fans make to record moments of his idols.
2 - after this promise Isabel that this will be something private only to Mity, for her not feel so bad after losing control (perhaps Mity could invent a sad story about her losing control and have had an accident and put it as a taboo, and with the video of his idol doing it, it would feel stronger and have the courage to face the dasafios xD)
3 - Shows the video for Natsume but after showing to delete the video, the deal was she making a video and not give it the file (if possible explain their reasons for natsume and say your pride as a warrior not it would tarnish the image another fighter)

and if all goes well (which I do not believe that will happen hahahaha) we need not be hated by anyone else

Bruh, I say we charisma the shit outta this.

Have Minty pull out the camera, start filming with the camera facing herself with Isabel in the background (like a selfie view). Then have Minty start peeing as well so that the camera gets both of them doing this. Minty will say something along the lines of, "I stand in solidarity with my idol Isabel; peeing on the floor is the new black."

Now we have a video for Natsumi and Isabel still thinks we're completely an adoring fan trying to support their idol. They both love us. Bam. Charisma.

21 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

and if all goes well (which I do not believe that will happen hahahaha) we need not be hated by anyone else

14 minutes ago, SeriousSly said:

Now we have a video for Natsumi and Isabel still thinks we're completely an adoring fan trying to support their idol. They both love us. Bam. Charisma.

I guess our best choise is atc like that

I kinda don't like how this is going... I was already kinda feeling that what we were doing was kind of cruel, but now that I think about it, we really shouldn't be doing this. Isabelle is probably a nice person, who's actually going out of her way to help us, even though she's being tricked. Plus, thinking about it, it's not so good to have Natsumi as a friend, considering how much of a grudge she seems to have on someone who beat her in a fair fight. And even if she would be our friend, Natsumi would not think the same, no matter what we did to help her. Hell, if we DO end up beating her someday, she might pull the same stunt we're trying to do right now, whether we're friends or not! Because let's face it. Even if she is our friend, if we do best her in a fight, chances are we're gonna lose that friendship right after.

Let's not befriend the sore-loser jerk. Instead, let's try to get on the good side of people we can actually trust. Also I second that trying to force out some pee to make Isabelle feel better. Maybe even confess what we just tried to do, and that maybe we got off on the wrong foot.

9 hours ago, SeriousSly said:

Bruh, I say we charisma the shit outta this.

Have Minty pull out the camera, start filming with the camera facing herself with Isabel in the background (like a selfie view). Then have Minty start peeing as well so that the camera gets both of them doing this. Minty will say something along the lines of, "I stand in solidarity with my idol Isabel; peeing on the floor is the new black."

This. Just this.

I'm in agreement with the ones who call Natsumi a sore loser. However, this entire fiasco could have been some kind of Jedi Mind-f**kery trick. Natsumi is a very honor-bound samurai-esque fighter, is she not? If she is, why would she be asking us to commit and honorless act like forcing someone else to pee on the floor just because they lost in a fair fight to them? I vote we ditch the whole charade, come clean and then apologise to Isabel for the shame we have caused her. I'd rather gain a honorless enemy, who as rightly pointed out may try and do the same thing to us later, than hurt someone who has shown us nothing but kindness so far. In addition, I don't like the idea of having to do something else to be trained, when Isabel offered to give us a few pointers completely free of charge, like a good teacher should.

Best case scenario, it was a test to see how honorable we are and both Natsumi and Isabel will aid us. Worst case is we make a sore-loser of a melee enemy who we could easily cut down with Isabel's training.

Edited by Roka-tan
Bleh, spell check messed up my spelling (see edit history)

It seems we reached the point where we really have to piss off one of them, either Isabel ot Natsumi. I don`t think OmoCommando will give us the chance to stay on good terms with both of them.

Going from there, we have to decide who will be the more useful ally and who could be a less fearsome enemy. Isabel sure seems like a nicer person than Natsumi, altough the latter isn`t really "mean" either. Natsumi just has very strict views. But she is certainly more intimidating. And judging from the fact she ordered us to make Isabel pee outside the bathroom, she is quite vengeful. If we decide to go pro Isabel it means Natsumi might try to pull such a dirty trick on us in the future...

We don`t know what kind of consequences it will have with Isabel as our enemy. Will she also try to get her revenge? Or will she just stick to ignoring us/not helping us EVER in case we need help? We can only speculate...

Coming to possible skills we could learn from them - Natsumi would mainly teach us melee tactics while Isabel is useful for ranged combat abilities. They also both have really high endurance, so maybe they could also teach us to improve our stamina at a later point. But Natsumi also has the highes bladder control, making that another potential skill we could - maybe - learn from her aside from melee.

Basically - Isabel: Rangend and (maybe) endurance, Natsumi: Melee and (maybe) endurance plus holding.

It`s not sure they will teach us these other skills as well, but maybe they will...and in that case Natsumi is a slightly more useful ally.

Hurts me to say that...I really like Isabel....but I think we should record her and fulfill Natsumis "Quest" anyway...in my eyes we have more to gain from her.

22 minutes ago, YaoiOmoFanatic said:

It seems we reached the point where we really have to piss off one of them, either Isabel ot Natsumi. I don`t think OmoCommando will give us the chance to stay on good terms with both of them.

Going from there, we have to decide who will be the more useful ally and who could be a less fearsome enemy. Isabel sure seems like a nicer person than Natsumi, altough the latter isn`t really "mean" either. Natsumi just has very strict views. But she is certainly more intimidating. And judging from the fact she ordered us to make Isabel pee outside the bathroom, she is quite vengeful. If we decide to go pro Isabel it means Natsumi might try to pull such a dirty trick on us in the future...

We don`t know what kind of consequences it will have with Isabel as our enemy. Will she also try to get her revenge? Or will she just stick to ignoring us/not helping us EVER in case we need help? We can only speculate...

Coming to possible skills we could learn from them - Natsumi would mainly teach us melee tactics while Isabel is useful for ranged combat abilities. They also both have really high endurance, so maybe they could also teach us to improve our stamina at a later point. But Natsumi also has the highes bladder control, making that another potential skill we could - maybe - learn from her aside from melee.

Basically - Isabel: Rangend and (maybe) endurance, Natsumi: Melee and (maybe) endurance plus holding.

It`s not sure they will teach us these other skills as well, but maybe they will...and in that case Natsumi is a slightly more useful ally.

Hurts me to say that...I really like Isabel....but I think we should record her and fulfill Natsumis "Quest" anyway...in my eyes we have more to gain from her.

So much thought put into this, lol

Record, but continue to Fangirl about it, will give us more chance she will just get weirded out but not "Hate" us to make us an enemy, she may even find it an endearing quirk.
Could even throw into the conversation whilst fan girling that Minty is so hyped that she says while recording like a documentary style "Isabel is so gracious she's showing me her absolute limits still trying to hold on while I look, im bound to get a holding skill up from this!."

Would rather be considered a bit weird with that above than outright "I'm recording you because Natsumi said" and making an enemy.