Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welcome to The Gamer's Hub, the section of Omorashi where people who  enjoy games can relax, unite and share our experiences. Hey, even meet up or play a game together (or is that against TOS?). Is something missing? Throw out any ideas and we''ll see how things turn out; who knows what this can become!

A little about myself, I've grown up playing games since kindergarten and since then they've been a huge part of my life. My favorite genres are JRPGs, RPGS, action-RPGs (see a pattern here?), first person shooters, puzzle games, platform games, musical games like PaRappa the Rapper, and probably more I'm not thinking about. Currently I am working towards creating games in the future under my own company that's not only about mass death and points (although I can't guarantee those elements won't make a cameo appearance =] )

Wanna know more? Ask! I'd love to know if there are any more people who play games on the site.

Is something missing? Throw out any ideas and we''ll see how things turn out; who knows what this can become!

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe a good start to a company would be making mods for existing games. DayZ did that, and they're making rediculous money! Or there are RPG creators on Steam for sale for not a lot of money... Personally, I would like to see a mod for GRID Autosport, if that's even possible. Codemasters might frown upon the idea, but why not put some motorcycles in GRID Autosport?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If someone were to make a simple Omorashi game and post it here, how many people would play it?

Are there people who might help make one by doing drawings etc for it?

Simple as the interface would have to be, how simple or complicated would people prefer the actual game?

Thanks, DD

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a gamer for most of my life.  At the moment, I've never really gotten onto steam or the other multi-game platforms.  Mostly I'm into the ftp style mmo's if I'm doing electronic gaming, but that's me.  Also, cardboard crack (magic the gathering) is/has been a major tabletop game for me since the mid 1990's.  It would be interesting to get an omo game night going.  I think this would be best suited to something not involving electricity though, just in case there's a frayed wire and someone gets shocked.

I'm a fan of all sorts of games, and have some experience creating game assets. I don't know if I'd be interested in making omorashi games though, might end up giving me a bad reputation as a game designer. I'd be happy to do character design anytime though.

My favorite games include:

Borderlands 2

Danganronpa franchise

The World Ends With You

Zero Escape franchise

Blazblue

Guilty Gear

Castlevania franchise (specifically SOTN forward)

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Fates

Still a fan of plenty other games, barely played any that I could truly call bad.

• 2 years later...
On 7/5/2016 at 1:47 PM, DD Snow said:

If someone were to make a simple Omorashi game and post it here, how many people would play it?

Are there people who might help make one by doing drawings etc for it?

Simple as the interface would have to be, how simple or complicated would people prefer the actual game?

Thanks, DD

i have a few omo games i can upload, i didnt make them but i can certainly upload them for all to enjoy