Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello,

I don't post often, but I had an unplanned and unusual accident two days ago. Right now I am away taking a class at a college for work. The class is every day for a week and is 8 - 9 hours each day. A few days in it has been hard to stay awake after lunch and normally I will get up and stand in the back of the room and we have taken breaks for the restroom every hour and a half or so. This is good since I have been drinking a lot of water and coffee to stay awake.

However, the other day I started to doze off at my seat and I did fall asleep for a short period of time, I am not sure how long, but it couldn't have been too long. While asleep I started to have a pee dream which does happen to me from time to time at night but has never ever happened to me during the day or outside of bed. Sometimes I get the dreams when I haven't wet myself on purpose for awhile. 

At some point during the dream I started to push and I could feel I was starting to pee and then I woke up very startled feeling that I was peeing for real!!  When I realized what was happening I stopped myself immediately and tried not to move too much; I could feel the wetness in my underwear and I was mortified. I am sure I must have turned bright red, but no one noticed, everyone was still paying attention to the instructor. 

Finally I was able to look down and feel for the damage, it was luckily only a small spot on my pants, my underwear absorbed most of it. I was really nervous, as much as I like to wet myself, I had no desire to have it happen in class. At the next break, I waited for the coast to be clear and I rushed to the restroom, locked myself in the handicapped stall and checked the damage. I started out using towels on my underwear, but that was not going fast enough, I had to get back to class, so I removed them and threw them in the trash. I then dried the spot on my pants as much as possible, where it at least wasn't very obvious. I headed back to class and no one ever found out. 

Like I said, I have the occasional pee dream at night that does sometimes end up with me wetting myself, but this is the first time during the day and it happened really quickly. I do enjoy wetting myself in private and also sometimes wear diapers; I just hadn't had time lately to indulge, which is why I think I had the dream..  I may wear a pull up for long classes in the future just in case. 

Thanks for reading, I know it's not the most exciting event, but it was probably one of the oddest real accidents that I have ever had.