Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welcome to the new OmoOrg!

Guest tortoise
5 hours ago, Sakerarenai said:

Not sure if this is what you were talking about, but if you click on the search box, a little dropdown comes up to the left of the input field saying "All Content", and if you click on it you can tell it to just be within the particular thread or subforum. Doesn't seem to do anything regarding other threads or subforums, but it's got a "This topic" and "This forum" box, which is close enough, right?

Thank you - I found it, now. When I came back a couple days ago I just couldn't see it! Lol!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A small thing I noticed: the "male" and "female" prefixes on topics used to have different colors, which made it easier to tell the difference at a glance. Currently they're both pink.

Get some sleep! And you have my thanks and admiration that you're willing to Go this far for us, for this amazing Forum. And if it helps; the New layout looks clean af imo ;)

I kind of miss the black background; and it feels like some stuff was lost. Definitely looks more organized though. I'll wait till we have a 100% transfer first though before I start spewing rhetoric.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pain said:

I don't know if this is just the case with me but I'm not able to post comments or send messages on the PC version of the site. Does anybody know what is happening? 

Why can't you post? I can't post either (as wether - that's why I'm writing from a temporary profile), because the system says I need to acknowledge warning points. However, looking at my (wether) profile, I see "0 warning points, no restrictions apply".

I can see everything through my PC but can't enter text. Here is what it looks like when I try to type something. A gray space, that's all. It does not respond when I click on it. It has been like this for 4 days now, and I wonder what is going wrong. screen-18.46.30[03.06.2016].png

Also, my cover photo isn't loading completely either. 

screen-05.53.29[05.06.2016].png

I think my profile isn't able to load completely on the PC version. 

On 6/9/2016 at 2:27 PM, Cherylicious said:

Is there a way to allow mass downloads? Currently I have to click multiple files one by one.

to add insult to injury, each time I click a file to download, the list closes making me need to click one again to open the list, then click download.

Open the list, then middle click each file to open it in a new tab, which will start each one downloading. (It works with Firefox at least.)

• 5 weeks later...
On 13.06.2016 at 6:49 PM, GoingGreen said:

Open the list, then middle click each file to open it in a new tab, which will start each one downloading. (It works with Firefox at least.)

This is not nearly close to what the old layout could provide. Hopefully, at least some of the old functionality will be restored later this year. Along with the dark theme. Dark theme WHEN. Dark theme WHEN. Dark theme WHEN.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • This topic was unpinned, unfeatured and locked