Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Awww, I'm so glad your girlfriend was so understanding - it's such a humiliating awful thing. I haven't wet the bed in years now, but I'm still afraid I will with my partner. Even though I'm sure she'd be kind about it, I just... god, no. Do not want. It's something I /fantasise/ about as a scenario, but I would never want it to actually happen - the reality's just so much worse than the fantasy. Sometimes I wonder whether the fantasy's a way of reclaiming the memories, or something...

Awww, I'm so glad your girlfriend was so understanding - it's such a humiliating awful thing. I haven't wet the bed in years now, but I'm still afraid I will with my partner. Even though I'm sure she'd be kind about it, I just... god, no. Do not want. It's something I /fantasise/ about as a scenario, but I would never want it to actually happen - the reality's just so much worse than the fantasy. Sometimes I wonder whether the fantasy's a way of reclaiming the memories, or something...

She was amazing!! She couldn't possibly have done any more, I think after anything humiliating or traumatic you need comforting and she supplied that in great quantity.

Yeah you never know how someone will react until it happens.. Which lets face it isn't ideal :p I really hope you don't wet the bed, because even if your partner is kind about it it's still a pretty humiliating experience. But on the flip side you can learn a lot about someone in that situation

By the way your profile picture.. Love it!! <3

I'm glad to hear that your little mishap turned out so well.

But take my advice - now is the time to tell her about your wetting fetish! If she later finds out, and she will, it would look like you lied to her. Yes, it was an accident, but it was caused by you drinking enormus amount of water doing a hold. It's much better to tell her the truth now. In just a couple of months it will be to late.

8 hours ago, Helena said:

I'm glad to hear that your little mishap turned out so well.

But take my advice - now is the time to tell her about your wetting fetish! If she later finds out, and she will, it would look like you lied to her. Yes, it was an accident, but it was caused by you drinking enormus amount of water doing a hold. It's much better to tell her the truth now. In just a couple of months it will be to late.

She already knows of my fetish, didn't make the situation any less embarrassing though :blush:

20 minutes ago, Spurgle said:

She already knows of my fetish, didn't make the situation any less embarrassing though :blush:

Ah, I see. That's wonderful to hear. Then she accept it, I suppose? Have you ever wet yourself on purpose infront of her? Or is wetting something you just do alone?

My husband knows about my wetting fetish. But - it took me 13 years(!) of marrige before I confessed! It all turned out well, but I wish I had told him earlier. I know exactly what you mean, it can still be embarrassing when he finds wet jeans or wet sheets. 

1 minute ago, Helena said:

Ah, I see. That's wonderful to hear. Then she accept it, I suppose? Have you ever wet yourself on purpose infront of her? Or is wetting something you just do alone?

My husband knows about my wetting fetish. But - it took me 13 years(!) of marrige before I confessed! It all turned out well, but I wish I had told him earlier. I know exactly what you mean, it can still be embarrassing when he finds wet jeans or wet sheets. 

She accepts it but she says it's not her cup of tea, and I'm fine with that. No I've never wet myself on purpose in front of her, I've had a genuine accident though. 

But yeah I just do it alone, I'm more than happy playing alone :happy: I think my housekeeper must have an idea, because the amount of towels and undies I get through sometimes.. Not what you'd call normal :tongue:

Does he not share you fetish then? 

1 hour ago, Spurgle said:

She accepts it but she says it's not her cup of tea, and I'm fine with that. No I've never wet myself on purpose in front of her, I've had a genuine accident though. 

But yeah I just do it alone, I'm more than happy playing alone :happy: I think my housekeeper must have an idea, because the amount of towels and undies I get through sometimes.. Not what you'd call normal :tongue:

Does he not share you fetish then? 

No, he doesn't. So the same goes for me. But he do take part in some wetlook now and then. We take a shower together, me fully clothed which in turn lead to the bedroom... ☺️

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:53 PM, Spurgle said:

She was amazing!! She couldn't possibly have done any more, I think after anything humiliating or traumatic you need comforting and she supplied that in great quantity.

Yeah you never know how someone will react until it happens.. Which lets face it isn't ideal :p I really hope you don't wet the bed, because even if your partner is kind about it it's still a pretty humiliating experience. But on the flip side you can learn a lot about someone in that situation

By the way your profile picture.. Love it!! <3

Haha, thanks :D