Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in public vs. private

In a further attempt to understand where I stand relative to the consensus opinions on this site: are there others who actually don't find public wetting/accidents sexy at all, and are more into private, deliberate wetting in a bathtub or a bed? I find the latter - whether done alone or with a partner - much more intimate and erotic. The deliberate decision to let go of your body and gush into your underwear is, for me, intoxicating, whether I'm doing it, watching it, or doing it together with someone.

But it seems like I'm in a small minority here. Anyone else?

For me, it depends on the mood I'm in. The location isn't typically big deal to me, though the intent behind it is. Usually I prefer accidental wettings, whether they take place in public or in private. If I'm in a naughty mood, though, I sometimes gravitate more toward the deliberate wetting. And sometimes, I'm really just in the mood for a combination of the two - regardless of whether they take place in private or in public, I like it when the person becomes desperate, maybe leaks a little, and then decides just to give in and deliberately go in their pants.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally prefer wetting in public, but doing it discretely so it's unlikely anyone will notice. I love that naughty feeling of peeing in public but when nobody else knows what I'm doing. It gives me a kind of thrill and makes me oh so wet. I love wearing dresses or skirts so that no wet patches show, or wearing black leggings or trousers so the wetness isn't so obvious. I would never wet where everyone could see or where it would damage people's property or cause inconvenience to clean up. But the thrill I get that someone could see me or that I may end up loosing control is the thing I enjoy the most. I often pretend I'm doing something, like looking for something or going for a walk or looking lost while I'm actually trying to control the pee flowing into my knickers and sometimes down my legs. If I end up dripping onto the floor in public I usually stop as I do not want to cause a mess for someone to clean up.

In real life situations,I much prefer wettings be done in private.Some public desperation is fine though. I do not want to see someone embarrassed or humiliated . It makes me uncomfortable and embarrassed for them. However, ( and this has never happened in my presence) if she is into it I probably would feel differently. Otherwise, I would be concerned that a person might be offended by my watching and think I am a pervert.

I do however love hearing about public desperation, where the person has no opportunity to relieve themselves. 

I always do my desperation and wettings in private, although I do make videos without showing my face.

I'm totally with you there FunLovingDave. There is a theory that urolagnia is all about dominance and causing another person to submit, an act of sexual aggression. I find that very far from my own experience. Seeing somebody ashamed or embarrassed is not a turn on for me at all. Having said that, wetting in public doesn't necessarily have to be witnessed by anyone but the participants. If it is done with care to protect people's dignity then I think it is especially sensual for the people involved.

Each to their own though of course. If someone enjoys being in that position then I don't see any problem with it. There has to be a certain amount of respect for the people who see this going on as well. Not everyone enjoys our interests strangely :blink:

I have witnessed some public desperation, though I avoid getting myself into such situations myself, and I would feel badly for anyone who wet themselves in public.  I do allow myself to become desperate in private, and although it's the holding and not wetting that is my purpose, sometimes I have "accidents".  But nobody but my Maytag knows about it.

I've wet in public quite a lot, but usually in a safe place, like the beach, or wearing a diaper under my clothes. I've done it more to experiment than anything else. I have no desire to be seen or caught, and public humiliation isn't my thing. It's more the feeling of getting away with something naughty.

I think I like the idea of it, more than actually doing it. 

Its always fun to do, but I don't think I enjoy it as much as just relaxing at home, in private, and wetting my pants as much as I like, and not caring about it, just leaving them on. The same with a diaper. It's nice to wear one out, but the fear of discovery is always hanging over my head. At home, it's fantastic to just wear my nappy fully exposed, and perhaps fantasise about being seen instead. 

Having said that, I would love to wet openly with a like minded female friend. As a kid of between 12-15, my neighbor girl and I used to wet ourselves a lot when we played in our swimsuits. I'd love to be able to do that again. 

Ideally, public wetting is something arouses me very much. But the few times I tried to practice it, the arousal was surmounted by the anxiety of getting caught (which can also make more interesting the act of wetting compared to the homemade wetting). It depends on how much you care about others' reactions. Unfortunately, I care about them a lot.

The thing I like most about homemade wetting is the freedom of letting go just where you are and when you want to, so not in limited places, like the tub. On the contrary, the bed is the best place where I like to wet. The idea of waking up in the night needing to go and the possibility to release it there without caring about the damage make the bed my favorite place to wet when I'm home.

Well obviously, whenever I do things like this, I wet in my house, in my bathroom, when I'm all alone and can deal with things easily. However, I like both depending on my mood. I've purposely peed a bit into my panties once in a school bathroom and wore them for the rest of the day just to see if I'd get caught-and I didn't! What a great feeling doing that was! Yet, that's all I'm willing to do. I will not wet myself in public, and I hope nobody else does either, if they can help it. At home, you also have more opportunities for some fun omorashi scenarios-will you pee in the sink? The tub? A towel? A bottle? In the effing washing machine?

When one gets down to it, for me, if you're just looking for some fun with various locations, I'd say private because you have more things to do and hopefully so privacy to enjoy it. In public, only if you're certain you won't get caught, and even that's just for the thrill.