Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

hey guys.

I'm at work and it's a 24h shift. Now, I usually drink 2 to 3 bottles of water during the day when I'm doing these shifts and today is no different.

I'm done with my second bottle today, and I was never into holding, or not that much, I kind of simply enjoy the sensation of going against one of the basic teachings of society that is to use a bathroom and just go on my pants instead, whatever it is i'm doing, like I just don't care. (although even that is quite rare for me)

But I spent a few hours reading some posts here about holding it to the max and decided to give it a try.

So here I am, after my second bottle and my third time almost wetting myself. And I gotta say, against all I believed, this is fun!

I'm having a blast (almost literally) with this today. It's quite hard to hide it from the others but even that gives me a thrill. It does.

So right now, when I got up the 3rd time to go pee, I almost couldn't move. As I walked to the wc I was feeling my pee dribbling on my boxers. I feel wet for the 3rd time since this morning. luckily it's not enought to be visible.

Last but not least, when I finally pee the stream is so strong I feel little drops ricocheting in my hand and I don't struggle too much to avoid peeing my hand a little when I shake it off.

It's been quite the day today at work.

I hope this is all that goes on though, I once did wet myself (true accident) at work. It was completely unnoticed, I can tell the story on another post if you so desire.