Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kinds of wettings

Hi people! I'm brand new here and just decided I start off my first few contributions to this site with just introducing me and my likes.

For me, my absolute favorite kind of wettings are girls sitting on chairs or floors, watching a puddle grow around her is just so awesome xp. I kinda like fear wettings (faked, of course) but desperation is just as cool. What about you guys? Preferences?

Now this thread means something to me.....a few years back I had a g/f who would wet for me....under a skirt in the park, in shops, in her car with a plastic sheet under her, - she would wet on the way home and we would play a game with her wetting closer and closer to leaving work until she actually started to wet as she was getting in the car in the car park at work.....But at the start of 'training' her to wet whenever she wanted to.....we had to practice a few times and her most comfortable wetting position was sitting on a wooden chair that we had....on Fridays she would come home from work sit in the chair in her work uniform skirt and just pee through her panties, pantyhose and in her skirt.....I would sit in front of her between her legs with a handy torch and look up between her legs for the first trickle......she liked to let it run slowly at first and then she would push and that lovely shhhhing sound would ensue...I would be so hard......I would strip her there and then and pull her to the bedroom, usually leaving the top half of her clothes on.....she loved these games too.

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to prefer when people wet for convenience and are nonchalant about it. Like, wetting pants at a concert just because not wanting to lose a place. I's an intriguing combination of wetting on purpose and on accident... :) Also I generally don't like if wetting is done for sexual purposes, though there are exceptions. :)

Oh I totally agree, a girl sat on a chair squirming in desperation then watching it pool around the chair when she loses it and listening to it drip over the edge and onto the floor is such a turn on. I also really love when a girl is stood up in a skirt and the stream starts running down her legs and then when it gets stronger just comes straight out from under her skirt. 

I agree that I much prefer it to be either an accident or something done for convenience because the person expects they are going to have an accident before they can get to the toilet anyway. I love when there is a puddle, or a wet spot left on whatever they were sitting or standing on. I also really like if the wet patch in the pants spreads a lot up from the crotch around the hips and butt first before running down the legs..... and when someone wets so much that they completely saturate their pants and the pee pours straight out through the fabric of the crotch for part of the wetting.

I only enjoy a wetting if it is preceded by a period of desperation, the longer the better. I love seeing female squirming dancing and holding herself, saying how badly she needs to pee first, followed by some leaking and spurting before she wets completely. Since , I don't want her to be humiliated or embarrassed, I really only want this to occur in private, otherwise I will be uncomfortable and embarrassed for her. 

I thoroughly enjoy doing the same for an appreciative female .

To just let go in one's pants does nothing for me. Desperation is foreplay wetting the orgasm. Thus the name ~Wettingman :smile:

Wettings preceded by desperation with lots of effort to keep it in are my favourites. Lots of dancing, holding, tensing and leaking followed by a sudden flood is my favourite. I don't really enjoy a lot of filmed omorashi because it seems a bit to staged for me. Great for people who want the wetting, but I prefer desperation followed by a wetting. Bonus points for particularly intense desperation, especially if its occuring somewhere where the person has to try and hide how bad they have to go / make it less obvious.

I prefer standing up as you can more clearly see what is happening but I do enjoy the classic sitting down in a puddle that slowly drips off the chair :)

I personally love it when a girl laughs so hard, she wets. Had an adorable but, regretful situation where a girl I knew really needed to use the washroom, we were on our way to her house in a hurry and, I said a few things that made her laugh way too hard for her bladder to handle and... I helped her out of course, not intending this to happen. I felt horrible for causing this but, secretly it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. 
So desperate, laughter-induced wetting is one. 

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:17 PM, Dronz said:

I love wetting on purpose. Just because they want/need to for convenience or just because they felt like it. But I also love fear and accidental wetting. Always while standing, especially if they bend over.

I agree with this (especially the latter point), plus quite simply in terms of pee volume quantity is quality!

Squat flooding is good stuff too, or even the weer going on all fours sometimes.

I love it when people wet themselves in the snow/cold weather. Not only do you have more layers you have to take off, thus delaying your relief, but there's also a physiological response to cold weather-you not only produce more urine, but your brain notices it more and makes you think you're absolutely desperate when you're not. Plus, I love the steam that rises up from the urine when you do go, and how much hotter the urine feels in comparison to the snow. I'm surprised this isn't more of a thing-it's amazing!

This varies for me. Recently, I have gotten more into online gaming with a DL friend and we will incorporate holding games into it sometimes. Usually during an important part of the game where we can't just get up and run to the bathroom without risking dying or failing at whatever task we are doing (and letting the rest of the group down). It makes the game far more entertaining!