Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female Envy

On 8/11/2017 at 4:20 AM, phoenix80803 said:

I know that girls probably have a harder time holding, but as a guy, you can't really stick your hand between your legs, and that for me is what it's all about. It is just harder having a bunch of junk in the way when you're holding.  

a  guy can   press his fingers up between his legs to block his pee. works very well i have done that many times. 

On 8/20/2017 at 0:14 PM, malegusher92 said:

You know if you think about it, its just as hard for us to whip our dicks out in a hidden spot as it is for a woman to squat in a hidden spot too? I wouldnt whip my shit out anywhere

if you wear soccer shorts you can pee out the leg of the shorts without your junk showing. 

if you want to hold your pee  even longer you can do this ,  while pressing between your legs to block your pee, try  hard to pee and bladder will spasm hard for a few minutes then relax with the muscle exhausted. will be lot easier to keep holding it the regular way then for a while before you have to do that   again. i done that many times at track meets and at beer parties.

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well... To wet under a skirt isn't that fun. It feels so much nicer in a tight pair of trousers, preferable jeans, when the wettness spreads down the legs. So even that I may have the opportunity, I

Alright everyone :)   I was thinking today that I have huge female envy when it comes to having a pee fetish. Us guys really can't get away with anywhere near as much naughty stuff :( We have to wea

I too think that us women have it better when it comes to omo. The opposite is true for those that aren't into omo. It's also more socially acceptable for a woman to wet herself.