Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female Envy

4 hours ago, orbgon said:

I have never, ever heard a guy talk about wetting himself, nor have I ever seen one have an accident or the aftermath of it except for children.

Maybe I have a skewed idea but I believe most girls have at least one true accident experience after the age of 20. From experience, they're usually quite open about with their (girl) friends. It doesn't mean the girls aren't mortitied about it happening especially in public but afterwards girls are willing to talk about it with other girls, who can understand due to their own experiences.

It is also my belief that the vast majority of male adults have never had an accident thanks to biology. Or maybe they're just way better at hiding it, which contradicts the OP.

I believe your idea is, in fact, skewed, however, it is quite easy for women to leak after having children. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well... To wet under a skirt isn't that fun. It feels so much nicer in a tight pair of trousers, preferable jeans, when the wettness spreads down the legs. So even that I may have the opportunity, I

Alright everyone :)   I was thinking today that I have huge female envy when it comes to having a pee fetish. Us guys really can't get away with anywhere near as much naughty stuff :( We have to wea

I too think that us women have it better when it comes to omo. The opposite is true for those that aren't into omo. It's also more socially acceptable for a woman to wet herself.

I guess I learn new stuff about this every day. I just hope girls don't suffer too much from any of this. (I am a lot more sensitive toward real life girls than fictional ones) If it's something they can get over without too much trouble once it's over, it might not be too bad, but I'd still prefer if none of them ever had to have a legitimate accident unless they enjoyed it in the long run (much like some users here) or just didn't mind.

Guest Blurple
On 6/20/2017 at 8:22 PM, Ally98 said:

It was really sweet seeing you say this^^, honestly I'm surprised men are envious of the inconveniences of being a girl. 

I've actually been a bit envious (though the other way around) that men can pee outside more conveniently than girls do, which would've came in handy in some desperate situations. Also, skirts aren't 100% stain free, it depends on your posture and the length of the skirt, and walking with wet panties on is a pretty disgusting feeling. But if you take your panties off, you'll end up in taut spirits for the rest of the day out of fear someone might peek under your skirt with no panties on. 

I'd enjoy walking around without panties on ;)

Guest Blurple
On 6/20/2017 at 8:22 PM, Ally98 said:

It was really sweet seeing you say this^^, honestly I'm surprised men are envious of the inconveniences of being a girl. 

I've actually been a bit envious (though the other way around) that men can pee outside more conveniently than girls do, which would've came in handy in some desperate situations. Also, skirts aren't 100% stain free, it depends on your posture and the length of the skirt, and walking with wet panties on is a pretty disgusting feeling. But if you take your panties off, you'll end up in taut spirits for the rest of the day out of fear someone might peek under your skirt with no panties on. 

oops dbl post

pls delete

Edited by Blurple (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I went for a walk yesterday. I was thinking about how cool it would be to walk in a skirt or dress. With a huge bloated bladder aching in your tummy and a twitching little pee hole struggling to hold back the tide!

Then to just explode uncontrollably under your skirt / dress down your bare legs and soak a pair of ballet flat sorta shoes. Not a care in the world and almost no way anyone will really notice unless they witness the actual soaking! 

There are times I wish I could enter some simulation or transformation where I turn into a really attractive girl and pee in one of my favorite outfits (jeans, jean shorts, or skintight shorts, though I do have the first and stand-ins for the third), but I do have a bit of a fear of "pussy", which is one of the reasons I dislike explicit content (and kind of ironic since it's around that area where the pee comes out, but if she's wetting herself I don't have to see that)

Then again, if I were to wet myself in a female form through this nonexistent technology/magic, I wouldn't have to actually pull my pants/shorts off, would I?

Guest Herzchen

I am envious of female mainly because it is more socially acceptable to hold it in public as a girl. If I were a girl I'd do a lot of public holds playing the helpless desperate lamb and so on...

On another note, though, what really makes me envious - and I hope I can word it right - is having your pee hole in a set place which creates symmetrical stains on your jeans. If I am about to wet myself or starting to do it, there's always the question: Where do I put my cock aka where do I wanna get wet? I absolutely hate to have this control as I'd rather just let go uncoollably, but I also want to wet as much of my clothing as possible.

All in all, I think the conveniences of being male in non-omo-related situations are probably outweighing the feelings of envy I have, but I am not sure how I would handle those inconveniences if I were a girl. Maybe I would end up loving turning everyday situations into lewd omorashi so much that I don't mind getting desperate in normally for me uncomfortable situations.

But who knows, really.

I think but is pretty even, but it is different for all of us.  There is a difference between  peeing completely unintentionally which happens to me and members of my family from time to time.  Women and men can wear black to disguise an accident  and for women a skirt can mean getting away with just wet panties while men might have to get a lot more of their clothing wet and probably it will be quite obvious.

Men can "whip it out" to avoid a pee accident and can be pretty bold about where to go  which can help avoid an accident  I have known women and girls who when in a skirt don't mind about wet panties - or if there is seclusion pull them aside for a wee, more for conveniences sake than because of an imminent accident.

On 7/8/2017 at 10:24 PM, orbgon said:

I have never, ever heard a guy talk about wetting himself, nor have I ever seen one have an accident or the aftermath of it except for children.

Maybe I have a skewed idea but I believe most girls have at least one true accident experience after the age of 20. From experience, they're usually quite open about with their (girl) friends. It doesn't mean the girls aren't mortitied about it happening especially in public but afterwards girls are willing to talk about it with other girls, who can understand due to their own experiences.

It is also my belief that the vast majority of male adults have never had an accident thanks to biology. Or maybe they're just way better at hiding it, which contradicts the OP.

Guys mostly don't talk about accidents when women are listening, but that does not mean they don't happen - after all isn't it said more boys than girls wet the bed?

Having babies affects girls holding ability - both during and after the event - after baby 2 my wife was much more accident prone as were some of her friends,  They took it for granted, didn't worry too much but took precautions  -and still complained about the yellow  stains on their menfolks undies.

12 hours ago, blisster said:

Having babies affects girls holding ability - both during and after the event - after baby 2 my wife was much more accident prone as were some of her friends.

I already felt bad for them being the ones who have to give birth, but now I feel REALLY bad for them. Why do they have to put up with so much? I might not even have my fetish fantasies for a while now

1 hour ago, Lisaloo said:

There are definitely advantages to both sexes. As a woman though, I almost always wear skirts or dresses. It much more convenient for peeing. You can also get away with sneaky pees more easily without all the clothing in the way ;)

On holiday in the sun Jane and I sometimes had "no underwear" days.  This meant our being able to resort to what Lisaloo calls sneaky pees together. I wore nylon beach shorts and she had a loose sun dress.  We usually stood on grass so that there would be no tell tale puddles to give the game away.  Jane would  need to go quite often but we never got caught and without panties she managed very well.  I opted to arrange things so I could hold the leg of my shorts out a little bit and pee down my leg . On a good day I would manage to keep almost dry - but on a bad day my shorts were wet but didn't show it and dried in the sun in no time.

On 7/9/2017 at 6:51 AM, wetchoirpants said:

I'm just jealous that women can wear sundresses and very short shorts. I live in mid Texas today it was 100f or 38c. If i was female I'll wear a sundress nearly every day with no underwear just to stay cool.

I'm with you, although I'd still have underwear.   Hey, if you're gonna pee in a skirt :grin:

On 7/9/2017 at 9:15 AM, popina said:

Men can wear dress and stay very badass...

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "braveheart costume"

Thit film is awsome btw

Not the kind I'd wear :wink:  I manage to stay pretty incognito, though.

-S

Oops!  I had not noticed this thread and put a post belonging here under Guy Envy.

It's just a long-winded thing about at beaches a girl cousin peeing through swim suit and easily hiding her crotch until it dried.  Not easily hiding my tummy, I had to wade out into cold ocean water (an ocean current coming down from Alaska).

Some females have asked why we don't just stick our penises out through a swimsuit leg hole.  When 25 kg less massive and wearing form-fitting swim suits, doing so invariably pinched my urethra casing a burning stinging feeling during the pee and for some time afterwards.

I'm pretty content with my anatomy but I have wondered what it feels like to have a penis. I think both sets of plumbing have their ups and downs and people always want a taste of the other side. If only there was a way to exchange plumbing for a day xD just walk into like a body shop and get a new set and walk out and when your done walk in again xD.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phoenix80803

I know that girls probably have a harder time holding, but as a guy, you can't really stick your hand between your legs, and that for me is what it's all about. It is just harder having a bunch of junk in the way when you're holding.  

On 4/23/2016 at 0:32 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

You girls get to wear skirts and wet panties under them or leather trousers etc..

anyone else ever get this feeling or just me haha?

Not only do I have this envy and feeling, but I dress full female (cute clothes, lingerie, boobs and hips) while doing a hold to simulate a girl having an accident and it enhances the pleasure x100! I am a real crossdresser besides Omo, but I LOVE combining the two! 

I fantasize being dressed as a female making love to a big girl so I can sit on her lap, and I am bursting badly and end up losing it on her lap, drenching both of our cute clothes with my pee

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

JMathhews, guys do have "a twitching little pee hole"  it just happens to be situated at the end of a penis. I'm a guy and I don't have gender dysphoria, but sometimes I think I have "vulva envy."  Such a prettier piece of anatomy than these sad wrinkly appendages we guys have.  I am especially fond of plump, bulging vulvas which to me indicate feminine power.  The girls with flat, nearly recessed little twats don't impress me as much.  I never understood why a woman with a PBV and great legs and ass would ever be in the least concerned about having small breasts .....  or large protruding labia. I hate the idea of surgery-- ladies going under the knife when there is not a  deformity or other good reason.  What's between the knees and the navel is glorious -- that's what makes you a honey, honey!

On 6/20/2017 at 7:14 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

You know, I always felt sorry for them because I heard they would have a harder time going outside if they needed to, and a harder time holding themselves

You know if you think about it, its just as hard for us to whip our dicks out in a hidden spot as it is for a woman to squat in a hidden spot too? I wouldnt whip my shit out anywhere

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)