Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you like to wet?

Panties, leggings or boyshorts. Prefer them to be in colors where I can see the wetness.... :) Sometimes I like to wear pants or jeans (skintight and loose both have their sides), sometimes I wet just the undies. Hard to name a definite favorite, changes with my mood.

I prefer white cotton briefs, both for their superior absorbency, and the fact that they cling to me once they begin getting wet. Over them I wear light colored blue jeans because they absorb more pee than any other pants, and the light color show the spreading wetness nicely.

I don't wear boxers or a type of pants than isn't absorbent.   Too much pee just runs away and thus is wasted .

I like seeing females in bikini panties and blue jeans, especially if I can see the first drops leak out defining her pee hole.

My preference varied. Sometimes it was just regular brief undies and pants. Sometimes I put on as many undies as I could get my hands on, leaving a coupe of clean one. Sometimes I wore diapers, either Pampers inside my undies or tape adult size alone. Goodnites were a favorite also. Sometimes I wore plastic panties over my undies. For years all my undies had a tell tale yellow stain that  would not wash out. I sometimes wore plastic panties in public; to parties and other such things. 

When I wet, I prefer wetting in some colored briefs/boxers and some kind of sweat pants, and I usually will have some gray socks as opposed to white. I do this for the sake of laundry, as when I wet, I tend to do laundry shortly after, although I keep it on long enough to enjoy the feeling. The colored stuff makes it so that no questions will arise if I throw some white clothing in the laundry, as I still live with my parents. However, I sometimes will take some laundry I will be making a load out of and make a bit of a diaper out of. When I do that, it is more for convenience so that I don't need to clean up anything, as the laundry will usually be enough to absorb everything.

I like wearing my light grey briefs, faded denim shorts, and white ankle socks. I used to have a pair of Adidas running shorts that were my all time favourite. They were quite high cut, but not tight, but rather baggy instead. They were a kind of sky blue/teal colour, and showed the wetness off beautifully. 

I love the Molicare mobile pull ups, and wear one of those with at t-shirt and my white socks. It puts me into my little mode and makes me feel very childish. 

I wear satin boxers to bed, and while they don't absorb much or show any wetness, they can be fun as well. Sometimes I'm up early, and I'll go outside and wet myself standing on the lawn, then just put my dressing gown on over the top. I'll then make a coffee, and log on here for an hour or so and read or post while wearing my wet boxers. Even if anyone gets up early and sees me with my gown open, they don't look wet at all, and they're dry within an hour, when I go for a shower. 

As a kid I loved weeing in my speedos, and during my teenage years I had a female friend who loved wetting her one piece swimsuit. So I've got a bit of a thing for bathing suits as well. 

Many years ago, during one of her pregnancies, my wife had some maternity panties. They were like thick cotton, with extra padding through the gusset, and were pale pink. I loved wetting those! 

I have a footed onesie that's fun, but it's a green camouflage pattern, (I'm actually wearing it now) and that's and thing that makes me feel little. But it's not at all absorbent, and wetness isn't at all visible. It's really a "stand in the shower to wet" thing. The pee runs straight down my legs into the feet, and I can't walk around the house without leaving footprints. 

I think I like it because of the feet, same as wearing white socks with my shorts. Makes me feel childish. 

12 hours ago, Barry said:

I like wearing my light grey briefs, faded denim shorts, and white ankle socks. I used to have a pair of Adidas running shorts that were my all time favourite. They were quite high cut, but not tight, but rather baggy instead. They were a kind of sky blue/teal colour, and showed the wetness off beautifully. 

I have worn white briefs since childhood, and enjoy wetting in them. I have wondered though, does gray show the wet spot better?

Edited by wettingman
Separate quote from my responce (see edit history)

I've been a diaper lover for seven years. For me, wearing and wetting a diaper never get old. I love the feel of a diaper snug against my crotch, whether dry and light or wet, swollen, and heavy. Most of all I like wetting my diaper, feeling hot urine bathe my private parts and caress my most sensitive tissues. The feeling is great in a pullup or a taped brief. Right now I'm wearing a NorthShore Lite Supreme taped brief. It's warm, wet, and swollen, and it feels great between my legs, hugging my crotch. When I squeeze its bulk with my hands, I can barely resist rubbing myself through its sodden mass.

I usually just wear my panties when I wet so there's less to clean up, although I have a 'cheekini' as it's called that would be fun to wet, as it barely covers anything, although it was very expensive, so....

I'd say jeans, since not only do I wear those the most but they were the very first clothing item I've ever wet myself in, and I'll never forget the feeling of the warmth gushing down my legs and onto my feet. I also wear tights a lot, and therefore I think those would be fun to try too since I've heard great things.

I love grey sweatpants. They are just perfect for showing the wetness and they feel nice to wear. But I would put pajama pants on the same level as sweatpants, because wetting in the bed is my favorite way of peeing in my pants. 
Jeans are okay, especially when they are light coloured, but maybe they look too standard for me. 
I don't care a lot about the kind of undies I wear, because I like the fully dressed mode when I do wetting. But usually I wear briefs; better if their cloth is very thin so that the pee immediately wets the pants.

I would pee more often wearing shoes, but I don't know how to wash them x3 For now, I enjoy when my feet are immersed in a puddle and they get wet with socks on!