Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Simulated "Wettings"

It's clearly not the same as an honest soaking, but (as I'm doing right now) sometimes sticking a Styrofoam coffee cup over myself and holding back until it gushes out into the cup is rather nice.  Close enough for government work, without additional mess (which is handy in some instances...like typing a paper that's due tomorrow by midnight)

The bladder pressure (depending on how I'm sitting), the sensation of almost leaking, the shock when that first spray coming shooting out...

Case in point, been holding like this for about ninety minutes.  Legs are "crossed" (as crossed as they can be with a 24oz coffee cup covering my junk), knowing any second I'm going to start involuntarily.

Anyone else do something similar, or does this kind of "Cheapen" it for you?

Edit:  Went not long after posting.  Cup is nearly filled, and from the sound of it, I'm surprised I didn't put a hole in the bottom.

Edited by leon2040 (see edit history)

I think a lot of people are really into the "holding" aspect alone. I enjoy watching the desperation, but similar-ish to you, I don't have to watch an actual wetting occur to make it enjoyable to watch.

You might consider diapers at some point. Also means you don't have to clean-up like with wetting clothing. 

They get a bad rap from a lot of people who are uncomfortable about them from the adult baby side, but they're really practical and functional if you want to enjoy your desperation and losing control without having to change clothes constantly.

• 2 weeks later...

If I want the feeling of a wetting, but just don't have the time or energy to deal with wet clothes, I'll usually just stand in the shower and tightly cup my junk with my hands and press my legs together and let go like that. Obviously nowhere near as good as a real wetting, but still feels really nice.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2016 at 0:42 PM, No_One_Man said:

If I want the feeling of a wetting, but just don't have the time or energy to deal with wet clothes, I'll usually just stand in the shower and tightly cup my junk with my hands and press my legs together and let go like that. Obviously nowhere near as good as a real wetting, but still feels really nice.

One personal benefit of being a "grower," I can do along those lines as well as retract in a bit. Makes for a strong stream.