Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Usually before bed, I go to the washroom so I don't wake up with an accident on my sheets. But lately, I've been playing around with this guy and he asked me to drink lots of water and not worry about a thing. I promised I would take pictures if I had an accident, but this time it was a little different. I woke up really needing to go pee, and I felt my bum was a little wet so I guessed I had an accident and my bladder was just playing tricks on me. I started recording my body on my phone to take screenshots of it later. I lifted my sheets and felt like something was tickling me, I was so tired I didn't realize I woke up because I was peeing my bed! I shot the video from my crotch and you can see me pee through my leggings. It felt so nice and comfortable that I fell asleep after taking the video and a couple quick pictures. So yes, I slept on wet sheets and wet leggings for a couple more hours.

For some reason, my phone records mp4 files and it turns them into audio files for some users. If you get VLC or MPC-HC they should play really well :blush:

attachicon.gifBabe's A Bed Wetter.mp4attachicon.gifBabe's A Bed Wetter.jpgattachicon.gifBabe's Wet Bum.jpg

You sure do know how to do some amazing content here babemeetsworld!!! This is my opinion which others might have the same when I say, your willingness to share your content with us is greatly appreciative and definitely look forward to future content as yours is by far one of the greatest content there is with the descriptions you give, the sounds you make (which to me is a huge key) :) Keep up the great work :)

You sure do know how to do some amazing content here babemeetsworld!!! This is my opinion which others might have the same when I say, your willingness to share your content with us is greatly appreciative and definitely look forward to future content as yours is by far one of the greatest content there is with the descriptions you give, the sounds you make (which to me is a huge key) :) Keep up the great work :)

Seconded. Thanks for sharing x