Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've been getting into a regular morning habit over the last few weeks.

I am usually an early riser. I get up between 5:00-5:30 on most weekdays. I normally log on here, other similar sites or Facebook for an hour or so before having a shower, and wake the kids at 7:00 for school. This means I have around an hour or so by myself while I have a coffee or two and get an early omo fix.

Over the last 3/4 weeks, I've been writing a story in the Fiction Forum. (Daniel and Amy if anyone cares to have a look), but I've developed an interesting habit. As my wife usually has an early start, I generally am the only one up at this ungodly hour. So I've been getting up, and putting a particular pair of plain black satin boxer shorts on. Even when they're wet, they don't show it. Then my dressing gown.

I get up, turn the kettle on and prepare my coffee, then I go outside and wet myself while I stand on the lawn. I stand with my legs apart, hold my boxers up tight and close, and have that all important morning pee in them, and let it just soak through the fabric and fall on the grass. Sometimes it will run down my legs, but if I stand right it just soaks my pants and not my legs.

I then go in through the laundry, find a dirty towel and wipe my legs and blot the excess from my pants. After that, I tie my dressing gown up so my shorts are covered anyway, then pour my coffee and hit the living room where I lay back on the couch and have my coffee and a smoke, and write another chapter of my story while I'm wearing my wet pants. If one of the kids should happen to get up early, my gown covers any evidence.

By the time I go for a shower, my boxers are 99% dry, and I put them away until the next day. I managed to wet myself in the same pair for 8 consecutive days. Could have gone more, but I was starting to smell them.

It's a lot of fun writing an omo story while wearing pants I've wet myself in.

• 1 year later...