Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Switching Subby Share Thread

Hey everyone,

I've gotten my GF to agree to sharing lots of naughty photos with everyone here. We are both active DLs with mild AB tendencies. We are more geared towards BDSM but diappy play as we call it plays a large role. As our username suggests we are both dominant and submissive so there will be stuff on here for everyone.

Enjoy!post-97135-0-69249500-1460081944_thumb.jpost-97135-0-69249500-1460081944_thumb.jpost-97135-0-21952200-1460081972_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

I had my girlfriend wear her diappy to work, which btw she always changes into different clothes in the work place's locker room. So she is open to being discovered whenever I have her wear to her job (not often). The first two photos are before work, and the last two are after. Anyone who has a trained eye for goodnights will identify that she her diaper is quite wet. Enjoy fellow kinksters!

post-97135-0-65199000-1460964253_thumb.j

post-97135-0-40018200-1460964346_thumb.j

post-97135-0-83640400-1460964364_thumb.j

post-97135-0-15628100-1460964383_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the positive feedback peeps.  

She really enjoys wearing diapers, and recently started wearing on her own (before I had to ask).  As far as changing in the locker room she gets a thrill out of the possibility of being discovered, but tries to spend as little time as possible undressed.  She's in a very small work center, so everyone knows everyone.

She had a close call one time where a coworker walked in when she had her pants off.  She smartly bent forward with her butt against the wall and folded her work uniform in front of her.  As soon as her coworker turned she quickly pulled on her yoga pants.  Now she changes in the stall if there are other women working.  

11 hours ago, girliegirl765 said:

I'm glad you both are totally open to it and enjoying it with each other. Awesome! You may want to also consider making a Tumblr in addition to posting on here (if you're up to it). There's a decent BDSM and diaper community on there.

Thanks girlie for dropping the message. We actually do have a tumblr!  I posted a video in another thread right before the site upgrades so I think it got lost in the mix.  Fair warning though, it includes more than diaper play/omorashi (although quite a bit), includes BDSM, and has nudity including male.  Feel free to drop by and have a look.  We add content frequently.  

http://switchingsubbysluts.tumblr.com

Edited by switchingsubby
Grammar (see edit history)

Couple of thoughts:

enjoy this pullup wedgie photo.  Does anyone else get turned on by diaper wedgies?  I haven't seen much interest, but I love them (another separate kink of mine is panty wedgies).

The 17.5 days is how long until we are together again.  We are now at 14.  Yay.  Long distance sucks.

Last, I want to make sure we are not being pushy with our content.  I see this thread at the top a good amount.  If y'all are tired of seeing our posts just let me know.  Our intent isn't to spam everyone's board.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On May 24, 2016 at 9:34 PM, imnotyou said:

I'm personally fond of leaking diapers

also wet pull ups

and "casual wetting" that is no desperation, just suddenly wetting the diaper or pants.

I think I can make all 3 of these work.  Not sure about the pants, we are more diaper and wet panties fans, but who knows what can happen. 

On May 24, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Neko-kun said:

I'm a big fan of videos where the person wetting is sitting in the floor with their legs kind of spread and knees bent with the camera placed on the floor looking at the diaper. I feel like that's a super hot perspective.

Me too!  We haven't done this with a diaper yet, but it's definitely on the to do list.  We do have a panty wetting one on our tumblr in the meantime if you'd like to take a look. 

21 hours ago, Ich said:

Thank you for the very nice pictures.

If you take a video of her, wetting her diaper, please try to get the hissing sound in the video. 

And I want so see a pic, where she wears a leggings over her diaper :grin:.

Hissing sound...check!

she loves her leggings so this one may be the easiest one to fulfill yet.

keep the suggestions coming!  We are here to please.  Any fans of male diaper wetting or wearing in the house?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eternal_nyte42

Congrats to you two having not just a wonderful relationship together, but the fact that you can share the same kinks as well. As we all know on this site, finding people to share an interest in diapers/wetting in person is difficult, so kudos to you guys! Thank you for regaling us with your adventures and sharing your media with us. Wishing you all the best!

Guest eternal_nyte42
1 hour ago, babemeetsworld said:

This thread makes me so happy :')

Also, I want your gf's body she's hot af. You go gurl.

Haha, well said. Yes, it is true that you have a very attractive significant other. You two are very lucky :)