Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is she one if us?

Yes. She is a human being with a functioning urinary system.

There's a lot of wishful thinking on the part of fetishists. I can just imagine how it goes on other forums...

Celebrity A: I went to a spa the other day and got a foot massage. So relaxing.

Foot fetish guy: OMG, she's totally one of us!

Celebrity B: I remember when I was little, we always had tons of balloons at my birthday parties. Makes me nostalgic.

Balloon fetish gal: I knew it! She totally gets off on this stuff.

I will say that this story has a bit more substance to it. Regularly holding until wetting isn't something a lot of kids do, but it is something a lot of omo lovers did. However, just because many A > B doesn't mean all B > A, to put it in logical terms. That would be a fallacy. I.e., just because many omo lovers held their pee until wetting as a kid, doesn't mean everyone who held their pee until wetting as a kid is an omo lover. But it's certainly possible; there is simply no way to know. Why speculate? You can fantasize all you want but unless you're getting in Sophie Turner's pants, you aren't gonna know.

Celebs talking about peeing is just fap fodder, but it doesn't make me think they're actually into it as a kink. With some exceptions... Sarah Silverman apparently can't pass up an opportunity to talk about bedwetting; she even titled her autobiography "The Bedwetter". Either she decided toilet humor is still funny when you're 40 or she has a special interest in it.

There's a lot of wishful thinking on the part of fetishists. I can just imagine how it goes on other forums...

Celebrity A: I went to a spa the other day and got a foot massage. So relaxing.

Foot fetish guy: OMG, she's totally one of us!

Celebrity B: I remember when I was little, we always had tons of balloons at my birthday parties. Makes me nostalgic.

Balloon fetish gal: I knew it! She totally gets off on this stuff.

I will say that this story has a bit more substance to it. Regularly holding until wetting isn't something a lot of kids do, but it is something a lot of omo lovers did. However, just because many A > B doesn't mean all B > A, to put it in logical terms. That would be a fallacy. I.e., just because many omo lovers held their pee until wetting as a kid, doesn't mean everyone who held their pee until wetting as a kid is an omo lover. But it's certainly possible; there is simply no way to know. Why speculate? You can fantasize all you want but unless you're getting in Sophie Turner's pants, you aren't gonna know.

Celebs talking about peeing is just fap fodder, but it doesn't make me think they're actually into it as a kink. With some exceptions... Sarah Silverman apparently can't pass up an opportunity to talk about bedwetting; she even titled her autobiography "The Bedwetter". Either she decided toilet humor is still funny when you're 40 or she has a special interest in it.

We can dream can't we?

Also in Sarah Silverman's case she basically wet the bed until she was about 16.

About her? Well, imagining her getting desperate during a shot and failing to hold it, or just sneaking off to pee in the woods and enjoying the feeling of 'wrongness' that might give. I know, it's nothing world-shattering but my fantasies often don't need to beXD

For me I imagine her doing a hold while dressed as Sansa and wetting her dress.

There is no way she is drinking enough fluids if she only goes twice a day.

That girl is super skinny, and "2 liters a day" or whatever is just a general guideline. It's entirely possible to have a bladder that holds say 0.75 liters (average is about 0.5 l), which could easily be enough for a slim young woman to pee twice a day and still be well hydrated. Hell, there are many people on this forum who hold much more than that.

That girl is super skinny, and "2 liters a day" or whatever is just a general guideline. It's entirely possible to have a bladder that holds say 0.75 liters (average is about 0.5 l), which could easily be enough for a slim young woman to pee twice a day and still be well hydrated. Hell, there are many people on this forum who hold much more than that.

You have a point there.

• 1 year later...

I just spent waaay too long trying to find this video but I finally got it.

This is from a sort of vlog that Sophie and Maisie do. Inside the rest of the whatever, there's a quick clip where they're in a supermarket. Sophie picks up a package of giant pads and this conversation follows:

Sophie: "Little panty-liners, there's thirty-nine and it's only twelve pounds."

Maisie: "Yeah but those are for people who pee themselves a little bit."

Sophie: "...Well that's me then, isn't it?" - With this little smirk.

Clearly meant as an innocent joke, but she's certainly not shy about pee talk. Could be, could not be, only her boyfriend's ever gonna know. Not as much evidence as say, Kari Byron, but enough to boost the fantasies lol.

Video in question: 

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
On 4/4/2016 at 0:22 PM, omoking said:

I honestly want it to be true.

Why? What does it matter to you?

I genuinely don't understand why people obsess over celebrities having the same fetish as they do. I don't understand the celebrity culture in general. All the tabloid garbage and such is just a repulsive festering cancer as far as I can concerned.

They are normal human beings. You will probably never know them or even meet them in person. What they enjoy in their spare time should not pervade your thoughts and I find it unhealthy to obsess over things like this in general.

6 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Why? What does it matter to you?

I genuinely don't understand why people obsess over celebrities having the same fetish as they do. I don't understand the celebrity culture in general. All the tabloid garbage and such is just a repulsive festering cancer as far as I can concerned.

They are normal human beings. You will probably never know them or even meet them in person. What they enjoy in their spare time should not pervade your thoughts and I find it unhealthy to obsess over things like this in general.

Celebrity news is low-brow entertainment. It's a way for unintelligent people to gossip, spread rumors and talk badly about people. It's no different than cliquey school children.

"Did you see her open dress when she got out of the limo?"

"He's totally broke, begging for money!"

It's just gossiping, and a certain type of low-class individuals get off on it.