Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Season 5?

Where the bloody hell can I watch the last season of Fullmetal... I've looked and every site either blocked it off or just is complete crap. I've been watching Heaven's Lost Property instead and it's all about panties, it's just weird hearing Edward's voice talk about panties........

Also, really want to know if Winry and Ed do the nasty but you know... I CAN'T FIND IT ||>.<

they only have the first 4? They used to have both the original and brotherhood in full.. I guess they somehow lost the rights to the rest.

Yeah, I don't know what's up as far as Brotherhood goes.

Are you saying there's no Fullmetal season 5 in english?  :sad:

I can at least confirm that there is an FMA: B season 5, 6 and 7 in english on Funimation's website though. Just need to cough up a little dough. If there's a free version out there, I haven't bothered to find it.

Edited by OmoCommando (see edit history)

Yeah, I don't know what's up as far as Brotherhood goes.

I can at least confirm that there is an FMA: B season 5, 6 and 7 in english on Funimation's website though. Just need to cough up a little dough. If there's a free version out there, I haven't bothered to find it.

Oh my god. I didn't even know there were three more seasons after the fourth. I though season five was the last one! Definitely going to be busy watching these!

Oh, my mistake. I don't really remember how many other seasons there are. Probably only one more.

irc: "yeah there's only five seasons sorry i went and edited my post" "there's no dubs for the last season" *everyone tells me to watch subs*

no

nononononono

you don't make me cry and then tell me there's no dub for the fifth season when i can't find it anywhere still

i'll just continue watching heaven's lost property, drink my tears and pretend it's not all about a perverted boy who sounds just like edward

1- whoever the @#$%^ told me there's no dubbed season 5... i ban you from my future wetting videos

2- stop playing with my heart strings people and just link me a FREE site

3- funimation.com is not a free site

4- (funimation.com is not a free site) (im a 20 year old broke student) (the only thing i buy is subway)

5- .......... i kid' i kid' u can still watch me pee 

I can assure you there is a dub for season 5, IDK where the people who told you otherwise got their info from, I've seen the whole series in english a long time ago.

Yeah, I am very gullible so maybe they we're just messing with me (´ー`)

For some reason animefreak lags and such on my laptop but I just found out it doesn't on my phone ヽ(^…^ )/