Japanese girl's Twitter page

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found a Twitter page belonging to a Japanese girl who frequently posts omorashi pictures and videos:   https://twitter.com/peeingpeeing/media

Good.

I compiled some of @scrtt___01's videos since they were split into multiple smaller clips. お仕置き.mp4 まだ我慢してるときです.mp4

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2017 at 10:01 AM, ShadowLord said:

That second last link don't work for me.  It says it is protected somehow and only the members following her profile have access to see those pics and videos. :unsure:

I saw that too, but it seems to be publicly available at the moment again, you should check when you get a chance ^^,

On 1/3/2017 at 1:40 AM, ThreeCats said:

Thanks a ton for this last set, and for this whole thread, this is probably my favorite thread on the site right now and I really hope it doesn't stop getting added to any time soon ^.^,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been meaning to contribute here for a while and I'm glad to say I've finally gotten around to it, here's a few of my own finds, I hope we can keep this thread going with more!

sakuraskurako Mostly pictures of panty/diaper wettings 

emi062love A looot of pictures of diaper wearing/wetting (has a few videos)

chikaponzu Panty/clothed wetting pictures

General warning: I'm far lazier than @ThreeCats, I'm not going to look through all the hundreds of tweets across every account and give a warning for what some of them may contain, if I catch it in the tweets I do see I'll note it here but I'm not looking at every tweet to see if one of those several hundred may contain any form of messing etc.

On 11/10/2016 at 1:43 AM, ThreeCats said:

I also wanted to just draw attention back to this blog for anyone who hasn't been revisiting old links for updates, there's been a lot of great videos (and pictures for each one) of mostly skirt wettings since this was originally posted here.

Hopefully I'll be back to share more here before long too o/