Japanese girl's Twitter page

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found a Twitter page belonging to a Japanese girl who frequently posts omorashi pictures and videos:   https://twitter.com/peeingpeeing/media

Good.

I compiled some of @scrtt___01's videos since they were split into multiple smaller clips. お仕置き.mp4 まだ我慢してるときです.mp4

Posted Images

Anyone else been having issues with Twitter videos lately? For me they start to load, then show "Ad", think about it for 20 seconds or so, then give me the message "The Media Could Not Be Played". Tried turning off the ad blocker, refreshing the page, clearing my cache, nothing. Will I have to log in to a Twitter account to view these now?

21 hours ago, ThreeCats said:

Is constant diarrhea a consequence of a Japanese diet, or is there another reason why nearly every single Japanese messing video features it?

Edited by szledziwski (see edit history)
18 hours ago, szledziwski said:

Is constant diarrhea a consequence of a Japanese diet, or is there another reason why nearly every single Japanese messing video features it?

I don´t think it´s the diet (I mean, even if it is the body should know how to deal with it after a few decades of the same diet). I would say the japanese audience likes genuine accidents, so they use enemas or laxatives to get the desired effect of very runny poo. The typical eurpean and american sexy "ohhhhhh, hunny I gonna poo my pants, I can´t hold it anymore" (read in russian accent) isn´t the japanese style. They like to do it in public or at places where a real accident would likely happen (locked bathroom, street on the way home, shortly before the toilet).

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2017 at 6:38 PM, WetSocks said:

Anyone else been having issues with Twitter videos lately? For me they start to load, then show "Ad", think about it for 20 seconds or so, then give me the message "The Media Could Not Be Played". Tried turning off the ad blocker, refreshing the page, clearing my cache, nothing. Will I have to log in to a Twitter account to view these now?

I'm having the same issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's two more I just found:

Desperation and wetting videos

More desperation and wetting videos

19 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

My goodness, did she wet herself on a train?

I'm having difficulty in downloading any of these videos, anyone got advice for grabbing Twitter videos or can grab some?

I've been using DownloadHelper to download all the Twitter videos that I've found. Sometimes it can be a bit finicky on pages with lots of videos but for the most part it works well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...