Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi everyone, sorry for the long time away.  Here is another story!  I hope everyone likes it.

If you don't mind my asking, are you making any significant money off this?

The basic idea is okay. Two litres, probably more, is okay. She's a bit stupid, but I mean something else. Something's missing. It's because 34 hours is much too long. In order to be able to hold such a big and heavy bladder, she needs some energy. You know what I mean? And when her body produces that energy, it also produces - how can I put it - some kind of waste. I'm sure you know what I mean. I mean I don't want that in your story. Of course not. But if you could shorten it, let's say, to six hours ...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 4/2/2016 at 10:33 AM, holditin said:

It was then that I finally gave up the ruse, “Jaiya, I must admit I lied to you.  I saw her go at the mall yesterday, and she had no bulge in her bladder region this morning, so I believe she had taken a morning pee as well.  But I have never seen you in such a state!  You are so good at holding it in your bladder that I wanted to see how far you would go!”  Jaiya first looked angry, then smiled, “You know, I do have a bladder of steel!  I guess that means that even I outheld the biggest bladder in the city three times over!  That’s quite an accomplishment, even for someone with iron control like me!”  “That’s right!  But I hope this isn’t the last time you show me that iron control!  I want to see your bladder bulge and strain regularly!” I told her.  “Don’t worry, honey!  That’s my special talent!” Jaiya said as the bus pulled away.

That was a fascinating story!

I would like to see such a hold again after a lot of time...! Another cause to sucessfully fight down this pandemic soon...!

Thank you holditin!