Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thanks for sharing. Even if you gained some weight I'm sure you still look great and I bet the pampers look amazing on you! I'm glad you finally tried wetting them. I especially love stories about baby diapers and pull-ups. Did they hold a lot or end up leaking? Can't wait to hear more...

They held everything. But if I peed a second time I know it would have leaked. :p

Congratulations and I really hope your pregnancy goes well . Wetting diapers is the best fun, maybe now you will have an excuse to wear them more often :smile:

During my sisters pregnancies both times the baby strained her bladder and often sat on it. I'm excited for the months to come and for more omo fun! Thanks <3

Congratulations on your tiny human! I've heard great reviews about bio oil for stretch marks, if you do end up getting them. Some women don't though! Good luck with baby!

On my breasts and hips is where I already have them. I was never insecure about them until now. I have no clue why, but I've never really heard of stretch mark oil..Sounds really handy. I've already gained ten pounds and my stretch marks are genetic unfortunately. This weight better be the baby...or is it those three chocolate eggs I ate for Easter?? XD oops!

Congratulations on becoming a mommy-in-waiting! As a nanny, you'll be better prepared for motherhood than many young women.

Aren't diapers fun? You seem to have resisted wetting yours for a long time, even though you were wearing and masutbating in them. When you finally did use them for their intended purpose, you did so without realizing you had begun to wet. Isn't that a nice feeling, almost like waking up already wetting the bed? Then you got to enjoy hot pee caressing your most sensitive areas, until your bladder was empty and it was time to pleasure yourself. Was your happy ending more intense because of your being in a soft, warm, wet diaper?

On my breasts and hips is where I already have them. I was never insecure about them until now. I have no clue why, but I've never really heard of stretch mark oil..Sounds really handy. I've already gained ten pounds and my stretch marks are genetic unfortunately. This weight better be the baby...or is it those three chocolate eggs I ate for Easter?? XD oops!

Bio oil is a brand name. It's used for evening it's skin tone in terms of scars or stretch marks, or just discolouration. I have a lot do scars (not self harm related) and it's been fantastic for those :P. It's not cheap though.

New life certainly is a beautiful thing, isn't it? That seems to be the general consensus of humanity anyway. Anybody thinking otherwise is a stick in the mud.

Any thoughts come to mind yet on what names you will be considering if it is either a boy or a girl? Or do you think it would be too early to start calling out names?

My parents didn't have a name for me until three days after I was born. No idea what they called me before that.

Also, I would like to say that women with child who practice the art of omo are a rare occurrence from what I have seen. I'd like to hope you will continue to be of service to the community while still maintaining the health of you and your child. Best of luck. :)

I agree. Body positivity is something to strive for, and you are beautiful and natural. Your body was designed for what it is doing now. Even if you don't feel comfortable sharing it, I hope that you can at least be comfortable and enjoy the beauty of the moment and your body.