Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The birth (and death?) of a pee paysite - The HD Wetting Story

It's quite educational reading how can one get in the productions of videos aimed to a niche market, such as these ones. Can't overlook how your relationship with Heather appears to be anything but healthy, though. I can't stand that kind of people.

Oh yes, are we allowed to talk about Heather? No amount of wetting or coitus thereof can compensate for such a toxic personality.

I feel like I've read this before, but I've no idea why... Regardless, it's a fun story to read. Interesting the circumstances behind the choices we make.

I have previously shared parts of this story, especially when people have asked me about how I got started.  So you very well may have seen other posts I have made regarding this subject.  My goal here is to provide a more complete account of the history of HD Wetting, how it got to where it is at today, and what the future holds.  My plan, at the end of this story, is to make a major announcement regarding the future of HD Wetting.

Oh yes, are we allowed to talk about Heather? No amount of wetting or coitus thereof can compensate for such a toxic personality.

While Heather definitely had her issues, I do want to note that we were both young and just figuring out how to be adults.  I was far from perfect myself.  At the time, I felt very lucky to be with someone who would wet herself for me, despite everything else.

I grew up in a household where my parents always fought over money.  When my dad was working and money was coming in, things were great.  When he was unemployed and just my mom was working, there were lots of fights.  Growing up with this model, I believed I could solve all the issues that Heather and I had if I could just make enough money.  Heather reinforced this idea. When I did make extra money and could give it to her, things were great, which only further supported my hypothesis.

TVGuy, her behavior is inexcusable. This is truly the pattern of abuser and victim. She took full advantage of your confidence issues for her own gain. I don't know what person thinks that's the proper way to be an adult. I'm sure you're being honest when you say there were things you could have done better, but trust me man, she's got the lion's share of the blame here. You weren't the bad guy.

Look, a lot of guys want a girl who will wet herself for them. Since its perceived as this rare thing, guys build these girls up to be mythical creatures of fetishy pleasure. It is the perfect set up for someone like Heather to come along and bleed you dry of not only your emotions but also your money. The only thing that rescues you from that is the willingness to walk away from arguably the thing you want the most. And this doesn't just go for guys but girls too. Every one of you should imagine finding a unicorn of a person who is the yin to your fetish yang, and then finding out that person has some sort of characteristic that would be incompatible with you dating them if they didn't share your fetish. You need to be able to walk away from that situation completely. You need to know you can.

It's funny because once you hit that point, then they suddenly start appearing. I know that's how it went for me. It has a lot to do with confidence, and the ability to see yourself as someone who is valuable. If you don't, you need to identify a few things that make you feel that way and go fix them. It can literally save your life.

I do not disagree with any part of what you said.  And, if you read my Disneyland account, you will see that I am in a much better relationship now.

It is true, there is no excusing Heather's actions.  They are, as you observed, indefensible.  Personally, I can not wrap my mind around how anyone could act with such callousness and lack of sympathy for any other human, let alone someone they are supposed to be in a relationship with.

However, I do not believe that who we are in our early twenties is necessarily representative of who will be for the rest of our lives.  I know that I am certainly a different person now compared to who I was then.  These days, I don't have much to do with Heather any longer.  I can't say if she has changed or not, but I would like to think that she has grown up since then and learned to be more considerate of other people.

On a positive note, recounting how I started HD Wetting, and thinking back to my experiences with Heather, it makes me realize how truly lucky I am to have the relationship I am in now and just how far I have come from that dreadful place.

Out of curiousity, what were vid_001 and vid_002?

There never was a vid_001 or a vid_002.  They simply never existed.

Originally, HD Wetting was just a sale on clips4store and the videos were not numbered.  It was only when a I built a dedicated HD Wetting website, with members area, that it became necessary to number the videos and have some kind of uniform naming convention for the files. 

Because of how the process worked, adding videos to the newly created HD Wetting website, it made more sense to work backwards.  Heather counted up the videos for me on Clips4sale, I figured out what video we were currently on, and started from there.  The problem was that her count wasn't accurate.  There were a couple compilation clips that got counted.  So working backwards, counting down, the first video ended up being vid_003 instead of vid_001.

Death of a paysite??? I hope that means you're not closing shop.

Death? I had the same question. Is the site closing?

I plan to make an announcement soon about the future of HD Wetting.  But... let's be honest here, it isn't that great of a site, at least not anymore.

HD Wetting, as a site, is going on eight years old now.  The internet was a lot different back then, especially when it came to things like web video and membership sites.  Though I have revamped the site a couple times since it originally launched, all the changes were just built on what came before.  It isn't the easiest site to navigate, streaming options are limited, and if you want to watch the videos at the highest possible quality you still need to download them.  Additionally, many of the older videos are of questionable quality.

Also, I personally feel that the membership subscription model is out date.  What if you are only interested in bed wetting videos?  It seems a bit unfair that you should have to purchase a membership to the whole site just to get a handful of bed wetting videos.  At the same time, if you have an interest in both pants and diaper wetting, do you purchase memberships to both HD Wetting and HD Diapers, paying twice as much as someone who is just into jeans wetting?

I promise that everyone who is currently a member of HD Wetting will continue to receive new updates, on schedule, until the end of their membership- Even people who purchase the six months at a time discount.  There is no danger of anyone purchasing a membership anytime in the immediate future and getting screwed.

Looking to the future, I want to be able to deliver content more efficiently in a way that works better and is easier for users.  I want to produce videos that are story driven narratives, not just simple scenes that tend to get repetitive.  And finally, I want to offer new experiences, utilizes VR technology to help transport you into the middle of the scenes as an active participant, not just a passive viewer.

Hey TVGuy, long time fan, I had a question that's always kind of bugged me, and I guess this is the best place to ask. I might be overthinking it, but when I saw what camera you used, it got me thinking, how do you film public wettings? Is the camera hidden or is it obvious you're filming and the girl wets herself? 

We've tried doing public wettings in different ways, still haven't found a way that works super well, but the best results seem to come from using a camera hidden in a vehicle with tinted windows, on a motorized pan/tilt head, and very powerful telephoto lens.  The model carries an audio recorder and the sound is synchronized later.

VR wetting! Now that is something i'd be willing to pay to see(was also a paying member of HD wetting for a while. Thank you for creating some great content there). How deeply have you looked into 360 video? Would you be going for a google cardbox approach or full on occulus rift?

Yeah, I've been looking into 360 degree video quite a bit.  Though cool, 360 degree video on its own doesn't provide the total immersive experience that I would like to provide.  I want to be able to offer 360 degree 3D video, with correct parallax, to fully immerse the viewer in the scene.

If the site changes and you start a membership after that, are the old vids still available? 

I get what you mean with the kind of videos that are produced - this is a problem everywhere, and I think it would be a great step in the right direction if you'd break out of the paradigm of simple scenarios. Nonetheless, I've seen some great content come out of HDwetting, and when I finally become a member of some kind (don't know when that will be or what form of paying for access to your content you will implement), access to some sort of archive would be greatly appreciated. 

If the site changes and you start a membership after that, are the old vids still available? 

I get what you mean with the kind of videos that are produced - this is a problem everywhere, and I think it would be a great step in the right direction if you'd break out of the paradigm of simple scenarios. Nonetheless, I've seen some great content come out of HDwetting, and when I finally become a member of some kind (don't know when that will be or what form of paying for access to your content you will implement), access to some sort of archive would be greatly appreciated. 

When the transition happens, I hope to make it as easy as possible on current members of HD Wetting and HD Diapers.

Once the new site is live, online, and populated with a significant amount of content, new users will no longer be able to sign up for HD Diapers or HD Wetting.  Only the new site will accept new memberships.  This will create a small content gap- Not all of the content will be on the new site at this point, but a good deal of it will be.  Over the next several weeks after the change over more content will be added to the site until almost all the previous content from HD Wetting and HD Diapers will be there.

Users who have active memberships to HD Wetting or HD Diapers will be able to continue to login, get new updates, and have access to all the content there currently.  For users who have automatically recurring memberships, their memberships will be switched to non-recurring status.  So instead of being automatically billed again, their memberships will expire.  Once expired, these members will need to sign up for the new site to continue to access new content.  As long as there are active users on HD Wetting or HD Diapers, those sites will remain online and continue to be updated.  Users who purchase three or six month memberships to those sites will be able to continue to access new material for the duration of that time.

I will make an announcement when the changeover gets closer, allowing people one last chance to sign up for HD Wetting or HD Diapers before new sign ups are turned off.

There are a small handful of videos that won't get transferred over.  These are older videos that have problems- They are either extremely low quality, you can't see any peeing, or so poorly done as I doubt they would be enjoyable for anyone.  Another large block of videos won't be moved to the new site, but instead will be released for free.  The remainder of the videos, which make up the vast majority of the content, will all get moved to the new site.