Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Daniel and Amy

I am definitely going to continue this. I am constantly thinking about the next chapter. Been busy lately with a private role play story, and the Diaper Verse tale which hasn’t proved to be very popular unfortunately. 
Also in the real world, I’ve been unwell for a week or so, and recently lost my job. My best friend is losing his battle with cancer, and I’ve been spending a lot of time with him while I still can. 
 All of these factors combined haven’t put me in a great place to write ATM. 

In my head, I have the next few chapters written, but I want to be prepared to really hit the ground running with it and continue properly, not just post a random chapter every few months. 
 So don’t worry. These kids are always in the background of my thoughts, and I’m keen to continue, I just need to be in the right headspace first. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update and stats: I just wanted to say once again to everyone who has commented so nicely with feedback, thanks very much, I truly appreciate it. I only hope you continue to enjoy reading it as m

Is anyone interested in this continuing? I’m still thinking about it a lot. It’s just a commitment I won’t bother with if nobody’s interested anymore. 

Chapter 14   Secrets Part 2. Dan And Amy.    Thursday Afternoon    Amy saw Nikki and Scott break away, and wondered what it was all about. Nikki had said that she wanted

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let you know that I've taken the liberty of posting your amazing story of archiveofourown.org. I cleaned up some grammar and left out some chapter titles for consistency but everything is exactly the same besides that. If you want it removed or would like the account information, please let me know.

Here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/39471099/chapters/98788506

Edited by Waterfall206
Added link (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/14/2022 at 11:28 PM, Waterfall206 said:

Just wanted to let you know that I've taken the liberty of posting your amazing story of archiveofourown.org. I cleaned up some grammar and left out some chapter titles for consistency but everything is exactly the same besides that. If you want it removed or would like the account information, please let me know.

Here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/39471099/chapters/98788506

Hi. Haven’t been on for awhile. Missed this notification. 
Im fine with it. Just hope you gave credit to the author. 
How was it received? Any positive response?