Sign In

Make Daisy Pee! [Interactive Story]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>Other - Develop a new proof to Fermat's Last Theorem; Refuse to get up or use the toilet until sufficient progress has been made.

"Come on Daisy you can hold it. Good girls don't pee their pants, they dance around and hold themselves to hold it in until they are given permission to go to the bathroom... You are a good girl, righ

THIS.   Also, please do not strip the loli.

Posted Images

"You could hear the washing machine? Wow! All right, let's give that a shot!"

post-3080-0-86650500-1459329584_thumb.jp

"Uuuuuu.... that feels funny!!!"

"Oops! I leaked for real! I think it got on my skirt!"

"Aaaaah!!! I'm so close to peeing!!!"

"Wait, a fashion show? I think changing my clothes is going to take too long but I'll strike a few poses for everyone and then... we'll see what happens!"

post-3080-0-73637900-1459329619_thumb.jp

"Hahah... look how pretty I am!"

"Oh no... a little more came out! My panties aren't even absorbing it anymore! Help me, ha ha ha!"

> Spread your legs a bit more.

> Place hands on your hips.

> Remove panties (but nothing else)

> Pee anywhere other than a toilet for 5 seconds.

> Go ahead and finish peeing where you are.

> Other

*side note: this story is intended to be similar to a voice chat. I would politely ask everyone to keep suggestions under that impression and keep them relatively reasonable.

Since we seem to be reaching "your" limit, go ahead and take the skirt off (so you have something relatively dry nearby) and do whatever you can to keep holding (crossing legs, hands against self, etc) until the dam bursts. Just be sure we get a good view of the inevitable?

I second this. Long time since I've seen some good pure desperation, especially loli

Being the softie that I am for cute lolis, I will allow Daisy to choose whether she wants to:

A) Allow the inevitable to happen while on her bed or

B) Let it all out in a place of her choosing

She can choose whether she'd like to do these in her already wet panties or call it quits and do it normally. Either way, if Daisy allows it, we, as the audience, would like to see the end result as clearly as possible, I believe.

Since we seem to be reaching "your" limit, go ahead and take the skirt off (so you have something relatively dry nearby) and do whatever you can to keep holding (crossing legs, hands against self, etc) until the dam bursts. Just be sure we get a good view of the inevitable?

I like this option. Make it a little more fun for us by standing over something, won't you? Maybe you could let it all go in your dirty laundry hamper? Why wet one pair of panties when you can wet all of them!