Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When your going out?

I usually pee before I leave my house. I enjoy holding only when I've chosen to do so and don't like too public wetting. That would be embarassing and I don't want that.

Sometimes when I'm leaving only for a short moment, visiting the store or something like that, I like to refuse going toilet beforehand. I usually also drink more before leaving. I like the thrill that I might need to wet and if I would, I wouldn't be far from home; not many, if any people would see my "accident" and I could change clean clothes as fast as possible.

I'd like to feel free about it and skip the bathroom break before going out, but simply I don't like to risk a leak while being out with friends who don't share my kink.
I'd say that my answer depends on who I'm going out with ;) If someone encourages me to hold it and wants me to leak a bit in my pants while being out with them, I'd accept their offer gladly :D

I'm like other people really.

If I am going out with people that I don't know well or going somewhere with lots of people I don't know I will pee.

If I am going out with friends I will pee only if I need it more than like 7/8 out of 10 as tbf my friends are used to me being "forgetful" when it comes to going to pee.

If I am going out alone somewhere I know I will have lots of privacy like down at my stables for my horses I probably won't bother peeing at all and either wet or pee somewhere naughty on the way etc :D

For me it really just depends where I'm going or who I'm with. Last week I went out drinking downtown and didn't pee before I left the house. Even though I felt a slight urge to go I decided to wait until I got back. I was meeting a friend at a bar I go to all time so some other friends were there too. I knew I wouldn't be out that long or drink that much cause it was a weeknight and I had to work early in the morning. I ended up having three pints of lager and one of ipa plus a couple shots of Irish whiskey. And a few small glasses of water. For the most part I didn't notice my need to pee to much but it definitely got worse as the night went on. I was out from like 10:00 till 1:00 in the morning. When I left the bar to walk home I realized how bad I had to pee. The cold air made it worse. It's only like a 15 minute walk so I made it no problem but I was bursting when I got home. My roommate was asleep so I went in the bathroom and stood in the shower. I decided to wait a few more minutes and stood there squirming and holding myself. I wanted to keep holding cause I haven't done this in a while but it was late. I let go and flooded my jeans for over a minute and they were drenched front and back. There isn't much else to write about but it felt amazing! I think I will start doing this a bit more frequently I used to do it all the time I like putting off going to the bathroom when I'm drinking.

• 3 months later...
On 26/03/2016 at 0:32 PM, gnii said:

Personally it doesn't turn me on to be desperate with my friends (even if they don't know). I like being secretly desperate in public though (among people I don't know).

But holding on my own is lame for me, so I only do that if I'm dared by someone or ordered by mistress

I used to like taking chances when going out amongst strangers (women!), sometimes when I had the chance to pee, say, in a Mall, I'd skip it and pretend it was locked or I was a spy on a secret mission, or an escapee who was still wearing clothing I couldn't unzip, or something, then walking round I could feel my bladder all the time but girls I passed had no idea. Then I'd be in an Elevator or riding the Bus home and fantasise that it got stuck, or women cops got on and detained us. And I'd have to talk to the women about my problem and maybe get it out to go pee. Maybe I was sometimes projecting, so when I felt my bladder wanting to leak, and watching a nice girl's ass in tight jeans, I'd imagine she felt the same way...

...less boring than just being on a Bus waiting. But I have an active imagination! Haven't done it for a while, but maybe when I'm about to call in at a mens room, I'll flip a coin, and let it decide if I'm allowed of denied.. or maybe theres a Phone App now! Hehe.