Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Strange thing, but . . .

Guest pseudonymaddie

Guest pseudonymaddie

Does anyone remember that Pingu episode where he pees himself?

Legitimately the thing I would watch several times a month and never understand why . . . I feel like I've given so many clues in childhood to my parents about the fetish, it's a wonder they haven't noticed.

I told my ex-boyfriend about that pingu episode, it's the first and biggest thing that's made me feel this way! I never knew why it turned me on because wtf it's a penguin but ever since then I loved when my friends needed to go desperately or when I found them wetting themselves by accident. I remember re-watching it when babysitting at 15 and I held my pee until I got home and touched myself, I had the best time of my life and honestly I can't orgasm without holding because of it...  :happy: xx

I remember that one! I did the exact same thing. It was Chucky.

yeeeep. I remember thinking about that episode so much. No idea why any of my kinks didn't occur to me then. :P

Also, I always find this "Things you really, really liked before you probably even hit puberty then later turned out to be sexual" thing to be fascinating. Leads more into wondering "where/when" fetishes develop or whether they're genetic, etc.

A little off topic but similar thing..

Anyone remember or play that game on Nickelodeon that involved waiting in line to use the bathroom and if you 'misclicked' your character would pee themself? I was like 10 or 11 and loved that game but I never knew why. It was before I was into pee but something about that game felt right lol.

Or maybe I'm just crazy..

A little off topic but similar thing..

Anyone remember or play that game on Nickelodeon that involved waiting in line to use the bathroom and if you 'misclicked' your character would pee themself? I was like 10 or 11 and loved that game but I never knew why. It was before I was into pee but something about that game felt right lol.

Or maybe I'm just crazy..

I remember that one. You'd be a little kid waiting in line, and every time you clicked a button, the door would unlock and the person right behind you would rush in before you could move, and if you clicked a different button, you'd pee.