Sword Art Online - Ordinal Scale

Ronyo    662

Everybodies favourite Marty Sue is back! Watch him conquer yet another world with his harem!

... Just sound awesome.

Hell yeah, a next SAO !! i wonder what will be the next plot for the series ^^

And Kirito look very cute is on new outfit !

Kiriko    173

Hm interesting

Can't tell if it's Underworld Arc or they are actually diverging from the Light Novels.

(Though look's like it is the novels Sinon was never a part of Underworld if I remember correctly either that or she had a very very minor roll.)

Edited by Finzy

Varys    135

Well, they still list "Original Story" as Reki Kawahara, so even if it is, it's still by the original author.

Is this actually confirmed anywhere other than this trailer though? It looks a little rough.

Is this actually confirmed anywhere other than this trailer though? It looks a little rough.

Yes and the video was uploaded by aniplex, so it's definitely real!

I agree the first story arc was much better than all the other series . They are good , but not as good as the first. At least Sword art online does not have a lot of fillers

like naruto , or  bleach. It would be pretty cool if we actually had the nerve gear , for video game technology , but I guess the occulus rift is as close we can get to the real deal unless there's something else on the market.

I agree the first story arc was much better than all the other series . They are good , but not as good as the first. At least Sword art online does not have a lot of fillers

like naruto , or bleach. It would be pretty cool if we actually had the nerve gear , for video game technology , but I guess the occulus rift is as close we can get to the real deal unless there's something else on the market.

You should check out The Vive by steam. It's like the occulus rift but you set up cameras in the corners of your room and it tracks your whole body. You can duck, move around and even feel the walls in game (simulated by your own rooms space).

Jacksepticeye put out some pretty good videos of said product.

Gemmy    2,521

Went to see this tonight at the cinema and it was awesome.

EMT    98

It was a shiny piece of shit. Just as shitty as the show, but with slightly better animation because of the movie budget. Would much rather had watched Kimi no Na wa again.

Ronyo    662

I want to watch it out of curiosity and because why not, but it isn't on Crunchyroll yet x-X