Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A wet sighting on a subway station

Wonderful story, personally you are a personal favorite when it comes to sightings/stories. The detail and depth is spot on and often makes it very easy to visualize the incident as well as what the girl may have been thinking/feeling, on top of that you're just one extremely lucky fella haha! I remember my absolute favorite story was the one of the girl who wet herself during a lecture in college. Although some parts of the story was vague to me, it strikes a chord with me. Keep up the good work and please do share more stories from your vault!

A couple of minutes later one of the girls in the group got a message on their mobile phone. The guy, who seemed to be the boyfriend of the girl who got the SMS asked her:

"Is she at the.... pee... again?"

His girlfriend replied that the message was from someone else.

This statement seemed really interesting to me. I am maybe misinterpreting it, but it would seem possibly this girl was a holder and it had happened before. 

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of minutes later one of the girls in the group got a message on their mobile phone. The guy, who seemed to be the boyfriend of the girl who got the SMS asked her:
"Is she at the.... pee... again?"
His girlfriend replied that the message was from someone else.

This statement seemed really interesting to me. I am maybe misinterpreting it, but it would seem possibly this girl was a holder and it had happened before. 

Me too. I thought the same, that she might be a holder or something. Or maybe she had a weak bladder/active bladder and ends up running for a bathroom repeatedly...

I feel really bad for the poor girl, so I almost feel bad about liking this, but lucky you.

Yeah, same with me. I've felt sory for the girl the times i've witnessed a girl with pee stained pants.Felt sorry for her, and thrilled at the same time... Mixed feelings about it.

But good that you apprechiate me sharing it :-)