Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cum in your pants

A girl once made me cum in my pants over Skype. We weren't even video chatting, we were just messaging, and she had spent a few minutes teasing me and getting me horny, then sent a long post about peeing on me and taking advantage of me. I just... lost control. One of my more embarrassing accidents, and one of a kind for me!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So has far as other fetishes go this is one that is right behind omo for me. I was wondering how many people here are into the same kind of thing. I think like omo it's mostly about the loss of contro

This is exactly the same for me. I have another story about the same girl as the theater story. I'll call her Jamie since that's not her name was my girlfriend at the time. we made plans to go to a wa

I dated a girl in college who was a virgin and waiting until marriage for sex. That being said, she was super horny and gave the most incredible blow jobs. Most often, though, we would make out and ge

Posted Images

I love cumming in my pants too, and I love teasing my partner and making him cum in his jeans too. I try to encourage him to go commando then I get him to lie down where I can straddle him. With some delicate positioning I can rock my pussy just enough to make his jeans rub his man toy. It takes awhile to tease a climax out of him, but I keep whispering dirty things in his ear till he wets his jeans with an orgasm . Its almost as good as having him wet himself for me

I almost exclusively cum in my pants, though its more of a convenience thing. Its easy to just throw them in the laundry when I'm done. But I think I like it for the same reason as omorashi, there is just something unbelievably cute for someone to be unable to help but do something embarrassing. That moment when no matter what they do, they can't stop their pee/cum from coming out...as long as they're not mortified by it, that's the hottest thing to see happen for me.

I absolutely love making people cum in their pants, just hardcore making out or rubbing each other or grinding so good that you're both so horny things go out of control... I love knowing I made someone so horny that they made a mess, same with wetting. Playing around with clothes on makes things harder and more intense and challenging, it can make you and your partner more hardcore (spanking, grabbing, rubbing, pressing, hair pulling, teasing)

Looooved that theater story, I miss doing this kind of stuff, teasing someone over and over until they are so horny they cum when you haven't even touched their junk yet! ♡.♡ xx

I'm into cumming pants from my early teen, it's something who grow at the same way than omorashi, etc ^^

Me and my girlfriend use this a lot, especialy because i don't like classic sex , but it alway fun and intense to loose the controle !

i found really interessing the connection bewtween fetish like this, i'm happy we are a small community because we need so mush more stories or more tumblr ( i only know 2 or 3 into the subject ).

Hm. I wonder if my gf will be into doing this. Definitely sounds appealing. I've done it many, many times on my own, but playing with her would add another level.

Here is something I wish I could get to happen: she is desperate or she wets herself and I am so turned on by it that I cum in my pants hands free. I have never even come close to doing this by any stretch. Seems like it's related to premature ejaculation, which I've also never done, so I don't think I'll ever be able to do this. I just can't imagine ejaculating without some kind of physical stimulation. Still, I wish I could play this out somehow.

try prostate stimulation? my boyfriend can cum handsfree with the aid of a vibrating butt plug. fun stuff :)

That is quite a story wet4fun ; what was her reaction? I imagine it felt great.

Although like I said before my girlfriend that became my then wife used to grind against each other with our clothes on until we came.

However, speaking of non- contact cumming , I did that only once, after we were married. I never  and am sure I would not like prostrate stimulation.

We got naked and played a game the first one to give in had to do what the other one wanted for sex. We did not do anything crazy. We could do or say anything except actually  touch the others gentles. Right up to and almost touching was good, but not even a accidental brush was permitted. I was real horny that night but I did not want to give in. She kept teasing me until I .......well you know. She was pissed.

• 1 year later...
On 17/03/2016 at 5:11 AM, ElektraWets said:

Ah, how I wish I could! But the men I fuck with are older, and some guys just cannot get it up like they used to. Nothing to be ashamed of, though! I've never been able to make that happen (at least that I'm aware of lol). I, however, have a hair trigger, and cum in my pants all the damn time. 

That last sentence is oddly extremely erotic, to the point that I have just demonstrated to myself that although I'm an older man, unlike your friends I still can get it up like I used to. 

I have been into cumin in my pants since I was 14. Whether it be after I wet myself or when I am dry and viewing video's or stories on line. It has always been a turn on for me to do that. Sometimes I will wear a diaper and soak it then I would use a vibrator and bring myself off. One of the disadvantages is that I would wear a hole in the crotch of my pants from doing it too much. The only disappointment is not finding a partner to do this with. I'm guessing there are lots of us in that position.

It happened to me a few times in my youth usually when a girl was grinding against me. An absolutely delicious sensation but embarrassing afterwards when the wet patch tells the world what just happened. 

More recently I rather shocked myself to have it happen again, at age 40, with no physical contact when my wife accidentally wet herself after a few drinks. She just laughed off her unfortunate accident while I became instantly hard. After a few moments of teetering on the edge I couldn't hold it back any more and ended up shooting my load in my pants with no manual intervention at all. 

I like to cum a pair of panties and keep them on. I dont do that often though. I like to cum in a shoe or a sock and wear it. I had one sock that probably had like 100 cums in it. It was a white ankle sock. I would wear the socks with a pair of white / cream converse ox. They finally all got cleaned after a nappy big time overflowed and soaked everything

I'm definitely into this sort of thing.  Orgasm denial is extremely hot (which I've always thought amusingly ironic; just knowing I'm not allowed to cum makes it harder not to), and one of the best things is being teased and edged until I'm so frustrated that the slightest thing can make me spontaneously explode.  If that happens with clothes on, there's something especially naughty and humiliating about it that's really sexy.

For me at least, hands-free orgasm is just a matter of being turned on enough for long enough, but it really takes a lot of torture to get there.  And regarding the comparison to omo, I definitely agree that there's a lot of similarities between the two kinks.  They pretty much both hit all the exact same notes, just in slightly different ways.

Huh, so some people are trying to make it happen. The things you learn :happy:

I'm not a very sexual person. My libido is converging zero, but a healthy body does the stuff that a healthy body does. I try my best to masturbate once a week because it's good for overall health and makes it easier for me to concentrate on work, but sometimes I just really don't feel like it, so I skip that part from my schedule. The more the pressure builds up, the easier it becomes to trigger. After some time I hear a good melody, or see a picture of a yummy cake, or think of a beautiful poem, or a good joke, or I see something nice on this site, and that's about all it takes.

And I kinda like it. Someone said that it's amazing how a person is so uncontrollably under sexual satisfaction that they just can't fight back, but that's definitely not it for me. For me it's more like, it makes me feel like a helpless, confused little boy again. I hate feeling helpless, but for some reason I also love it, helplessness satisfies me when it happens on my own terms. And there's always that little voice in the back of my head, "it can happen any time, anywhere". It's embarrassing, like peeing yourself, but it's so small and unnoticeable that no one will ever notice it, so there's no way it will actually become embarrassing. There's just the thrill of embarrassment. And the realization that I am just a small human child who thinks he's in control over himself. 

I think I can relate cumming in pants with the development of my omorashi fetish.

By coincidence or luck the first 2 girls I ever dated would get very wet easily... and that kind of became a turn on for me.

One of them seemed to enjoy a lot that fact too, we would go to the movies and I would touch her until she would cum multiple times. By the time we left the movies the back of her skirt (usually black) would be stained with a whitish circle and I loved feeling her completely soaked panties. Sometimes even her jeans would get visibly wet or stained. All these times she seemed extremely excited by walking around with stained clothes. After some time I started giving some hints about she wetting herself, but since she never got the hints I didn't carry on with the idea. Now I regret it, I'm sure she would have indulged me.

The other used to get even more wet, but she didn't seem to have any related fetish about it... still she was very good at using words to describe it and tease me.

Other girls who would get wet easily didn't seem to enjoy it, one complained it was uncomfortable and said it was the same feeling as having her period. Other would remove her still sticky panties in a hurry and asked me not to look while she did it since her panties were "dirty".

I won't lie—I got ridiculously turned on reading this thread, as this, too, is something I love to do. So turned on in fact that I just ducked out to the bedroom to change into an old pair of boxers and pyjama shorts, which are now very wet and in two different ways. :)

Sadly I haven't had much chance to experience this with another partner, save my ex, who is to this day the only person I've met in real life who was also into wetting herself. (Oh how I wish we hadn't been so terrible for one another...) But she would often try to get me to cum in my pants while out in public areas. Probably the most daring was on our one and only trip to Vegas, where we found a small bench off to the side in I think it was the Treasure Island hotel. We were sitting there making out when she started to unzip me, wanting to see if I would let her "be daring" and expose me like that. When I stopped her from doing so, fearing things like being arrested for indecent exposure, she proceeded to rub me through my jeans until I exploded, and then had to walk around for a while with a jacket tied around my waist.

Great thread, folks :)