Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Urgent: How to fill my bladder up in less than an hour?

You'll have to start holding before you get the house to yourself. You'll want to start drinking hours/etc. beforehand to plan to be at your urgent/desperate stage by the time you get the house to yourself. For most people, taking in a good amount of liquid, would probably be 3 to 4 hours beforehand, I think. If you have a large bladder, you might want to start earlier.

DO NOT attempt to drink enough water/liquids to go from empty to urgent within an hour's timespan. You will make yourself sick, and yes, people die from being overly hydrated too. So, yes, it could be fatal, so please don't. Have to give desperation a bit of time to happen. :)

You'll have to start holding before you get the house to yourself. You'll want to start drinking hours/etc. beforehand to plan to be at your urgent/desperate stage by the time you get the house to yourself. For most people, taking in a good amount of liquid, would probably be 3 to 4 hours beforehand, I think. If you have a large bladder, you might want to start earlier.

DO NOT attempt to drink enough water/liquids to go from empty to urgent within an hour's timespan. You will make yourself sick, and yes, people die from being overly hydrated too. So, yes, it could be fatal, so please don't. Have to give desperation a bit of time to happen. :)

This is technically untrue.

There's a pretty easy way to have this happen, but it requires preparation beforehand. All doctors recommend you drink "8 cups of water a day" or whatever, so essentially is you have to start doing that. Start drinking a cup of water (237ml/8oz) every half hour or hour, and keep using the toilet as normal. An hour before you're going to start holding, start drinking once every fifteen minutes (since at this point your system will be running the water through faster, you shouldn't get sick unless you're like me). You can keep using the toilet during this time, but after an hour, stop using the bathroom, and start holding. Keep drinking every fifteen minutes and I'll guarantee you'll be filled up a lot faster than otherwise.

EDIT: To clarify, water intoxication is a very real thing, yes. I don't recommend drinking so much water all at once. You have to let your system adapt to the increase in volume. Just to be safe, you should probably have some saltine crackers (or something remotely salty, or something with electrolytes) handy to munch on or drink so that you're still ensuring a safe electrolyte balance (IANAD, but the amounts and times I've specified should be safe).